The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asera wrote:

Idk about your brain but mine tells me that a meele class that has the same movement speed as the ranged classes has a huge problem with being kited
    U should think twice before u speak ,so now if this "meele" class has speed for all classes. This speed is ridiculous

Asera wrote:

The way you write your post seems very offensive to me
    This is ur part of view, i don`t want to offend anyone, everyone can tell their oppinions without bad language,making fun about the ideas or make jokes about them.

If i get offense at my person,i have to comment , u would that to urself aswell. Oh, u already did :D

Asera wrote:

Do the first step then instead of offending, doesnt look very professional to me
    I was offended and i response back(i feel u need attention) . Anw as u can see that topic wasn`t adressed to ur person,so i know who are u sideing with.

u dont have to trust me but i keep "this" very smoth all day long.
  • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Only invi I use is resurection scroll and invi portal

But you looks like to focus on me, so i take my case
    I have full 7-8strengh jjewels + 23 semi PvP axe

So yeah i got lot of damage, but not enough to one shot someone in mass PvP cuz i got instant feared+ you got healed...

XDDD ran out of invis pots? anyway you aren't the only war that used/uses invis. A warrior with +18 axe has same damage as an archer with +22pvp, tell me how this isn't broken. You just defend your class cause u don't want it to be nerfed and don't even think rationally.
    no i have like an hundred of it, but i prefer to use it as an escape nowA War with+18 axe will never kill someone juste with battle cry... He can kill you in 1v1 but its just because of break armour.
    When did i say that a war with +18 can kill with just aoe? With a +22pvp axe you can tho, and thats easy to get. + i said that a war with +18 axe on off stance has same damage as an archer with 22pvp cbow. Warrior shouldn't even be played as a main damage dealer but in deff stance anyway. Atm u don't even need to use armor break, except maybe against another war.
    even with my 23 axe i odnt one shot people if they get any heal (which happen like 85% of the time) I dont use armor break because i dont have time to do it, because if i stay too long im dead, so i just stun, slow, 1 hit and instantly leave

TerryDm wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

no we cant. Stop lying. Or play better
    It`s the true ,ur just discriminate the other classes
    u should start play better without use invi, ressu scrolls and pt just like u said up.Then talk about me .
    You should probably learn to play so :/
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Only invi I use is resurection scroll and invi portal

But you looks like to focus on me, so i take my case
    I have full 7-8strengh jjewels + 23 semi PvP axe

So yeah i got lot of damage, but not enough to one shot someone in mass PvP cuz i got instant feared+ you got healed...

XDDD ran out of invis pots? anyway you aren't the only war that used/uses invis. A warrior with +18 axe has same damage as an archer with +22pvp, tell me how this isn't broken. You just defend your class cause u don't want it to be nerfed and don't even think rationally.
    no i have like an hundred of it, but i prefer to use it as an escape nowA War with+18 axe will never kill someone juste with battle cry... He can kill you in 1v1 but its just because of break armour.
    When did i say that a war with +18 can kill with just aoe? With a +22pvp axe you can tho, and thats easy to get. + i said that a war with +18 axe on off stance has same damage as an archer with 22pvp cbow. Warrior shouldn't even be played as a main damage dealer but in deff stance anyway. Atm u don't even need to use armor break, except maybe against another war.
    even with my 23 axe i odnt one shot people if they get any heal (which happen like 85% of the time) I dont use armor break because i dont have time to do it, because if i stay too long im dead, so i just stun, slow, 1 hit and instantly leave
    LIKE I SAID WARRIOR IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED AS AN TANK-SEMI SUPPORT NOT A GO IN CAST AN AOE AND DIE AND HOPE U KILL SOMEONE. " I dont use armor break because i dont have time to do it, because if i stay too long im dead" THATS WHY YOU NEED TO USE ATTACK STANCE WITH BRAIN.

"even with my 23 axe i odnt one shot people if they get any heal" - who said something about heals? u can one shot peoples with aoe.

Just accept it, warrior has an broken damage and it needs to be nerfed, you are just trying to make sure your op class won't get nerfed cause u play it.
  • thats your opinion, i dont want to be a semi support. Warrior is hybride, you can play attack, you can play defense.

I choose attack, there is good point, there is bad point. So stop crying and saying that war should be only semi support cuz its just your point of view and not at all how i want to use war

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

thats your opinion, i dont want to be a semi support. Warrior is hybride, you can play attack, you can play defense.

I choose attack, there is good point, there is bad point. So stop crying and saying that war should be only semi support cuz its just your point of view and not at all how i want to use war
    There is a difference between how it should be played and how u want to play idiot. Every good warrior will tell u that in mass pvp u use deff stance u braindead and not invis pot go in aoe and die. Seems like you still don't know how to play a class that you played for months. As u can see anyway, i'm not the only one that says that the warrior's damage is broken.
  • its sooo nice to talk with you destroyer, trying to impose your vision, thinking its the only one possibility and there is no alternativ (hello tatcher).

You must be so fun in a debate.

I dont have to get any lesson from any warrior in this server, thanks, bye. And fortunatly,i hope, that AC will aprove that there is not only 1way to play war.

Thanks for your time, I am done here.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

its sooo nice to talk with you destroyer, trying to impose your vision, thinking its the only one possibility and there is no alternativ (hello tatcher).

You must be so fun in a debate.

I dont have to get any lesson from any warrior in this server, thanks, bye. And fortunatly,i hope, that AC will aprove that there is not only 1way to play war.

Thanks for your time, I am done here.
    Well u have no idea how to play warrior so why what you say should count? Me and more people already agreed that the damage of warrior is bullshit. You are one of the few, that actually is an warrior that tries to defend his class to not be nerfed. Archer got nerfed and wasn't even in the op state as warrior is so why warrior wouldn't get nerfed? cause u, a guy that can't play his own class wants to remain op and to kill people with 1 aoe from invis or while smashing his head on keyboard? + i gave u numbers as proof, (+18axe = same dmg as archer with 22pvp cbow) while u had no valid argument.
  • Fallendy wrote:

i told you i dont use invi pot xD

And i answered to your +18 axe = 22pvp xbow. But you probably didnt read

It will done as the same way than our discussion about tournament, you'll just say the same over and over. Bruh
    What did u answear to my +18 axe=22pvp xbow?? That just proofs that warrior has an way too op damage. You don't use invis? Lets see who can confirm this, all fking server knows how u play and how nohand u are.
  • hahahha after trying to argue, insult are here.

I told you, any warrior who try to go in mass pvp will see how impossible it is to rush without invi (or godshield) and will probably get one shoted.
    Whereas an archer with 22 pvp xbow can harass people hard and make some really nice damage.

You just try to compare damage which is a total no sense when you just cant make any damage because of the control

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

hahahha after trying to argue, insult are here.

I told you, any warrior who try to go in mass pvp will see how impossible it is to rush without invi (or godshield) and will probably get one shoted.
    Whereas an archer with 22 pvp xbow can harass people hard and make some really nice damage.

You just try to compare damage which is a total no sense when you just cant make any damage because of the control
    Well i, with a lvl81 war, with just tournament shield and dungeon eq managed many times to go in a group of 10people and stun some of them and got out alive, it's not imposible u just don't have to rush without thinking, if u are braindead it's your fault. Also willco plays deff stance and he does more than u with your invis pots in mass pvp.
  • elgrekko#2 wrote:

i agree with that warriors shouldn't be changed now. I think they are in a good spot right now. You know if they are in attack stance and see them going invis, you just keep distance and spread out and done. :D
    I am not against the idea that not only mages, archers, and priests do pvp like in the good old times. :)
    XDDDDD 1800 damage with a +21 ive, 300more base damage than archer + WINDBLESSING (WARRIOR=ARCHER??) + 300more melee damage - +18 axe=22pvp cbow = OK SPOT? I wonder if u guys have a brain.
  • i never complained about war situation? I already make mass stun when i have the possibility, dont try to make me say what i didnt said.

I did mass stun, i do and I will continue to do, even if a mage would be more effectiv.

And btw i repeat because you probably missed midle school so you cant read properly but i said i dont use invi pot :)

I dont rush without thinking (well, it happen if i wanna do it for fun, but its my problem in this case and i dont say that war is too weak)

how can you be that stupid?

ez warlord
  • xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

i agree with that warriors shouldn't be changed now. I think they are in a good spot right now. You know if they are in attack stance and see them going invis, you just keep distance and spread out and done. :D
    I am not against the idea that not only mages, archers, and priests do pvp like in the good old times. :)
    XDDDDD 1800 damage with a +21 ive, 300more base damage than archer + WINDBLESSING (WARRIOR=ARCHER??) + 300more melee damage - +18 axe=22pvp cbow = OK SPOT? I wonder if u guys have a brain.
    Who gives a damn about warrior's crossbow damage? Even if he hits you with a 1500 damage shot, it's not a big deal since he needs like 2 secs to shoot one. And yeaa an axe can hurt so much, when a warrior catches you u have to be dead xd
  • Fallendy wrote:

i never complained about war situation? I already make mass stun when i have the possibility, dont try to make me say what i didnt said.

I did mass stun, i do and I will continue to do, even if a mage would be more effectiv.

And btw i repeat because you probably missed midle school so you cant read properly but i said i dont use invi pot :)

I dont rush without thinking (well, it happen if i wanna do it for fun, but its my problem in this case and i dont say that war is too weak)

how can you be that stupid?
    "i dont use invi pot " are you retarded or what? All server knows that you use and saw u using u dumb fuck. You have literally no argument to say about why warrior should be nerfed, me and others tho already showed why warrior damage needs to be nerfed.
  • elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

Who gives a damn about warrior's crossbow damage? Even if he hits you with a 1500 damage shot, it's not a big deal since he needs like 2 secs to shoot one. And yeaa an axe can hurt so much, when a warrior catches you u have to be dead xd
    So if warrior can 4 hit u with crossbow and kill u is alright? Did your brain just crashed or what?