The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

i never complained about war situation? I already make mass stun when i have the possibility, dont try to make me say what i didnt said.

I did mass stun, i do and I will continue to do, even if a mage would be more effectiv.

And btw i repeat because you probably missed midle school so you cant read properly but i said i dont use invi pot :)

I dont rush without thinking (well, it happen if i wanna do it for fun, but its my problem in this case and i dont say that war is too weak)

how can you be that stupid?
    "i dont use invi pot " are you retarded or what? All server knows that you use and saw u using u dumb fuck. You have literally no argument to say about why warrior should be nerfed, me and others tho already showed why warrior damage needs to be nerfed.
    He said he didn't use it in a month...
    And yes I am against him in valorian and I can't remember a moment when he used invi potion to stun.
  • Fallendy wrote:

yes i dont use invi potion, but you are afk, so why would i have to argue with you xddd

What happened 3months ago doesnt mean it still happen today :c

alalal destroyer is so funny, you are more sterilizing than a fertilizer
    Again a random post without arguments, u are just mad cause bad, go cry somewhere else. Archer got nerfed for even less so warrior in his state also needs.
  • xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

i agree with that warriors shouldn't be changed now. I think they are in a good spot right now. You know if they are in attack stance and see them going invis, you just keep distance and spread out and done. :D
    I am not against the idea that not only mages, archers, and priests do pvp like in the good old times. :)
    XDDDDD 1800 damage with a +21 ive, 300more base damage than archer + WINDBLESSING (WARRIOR=ARCHER??) + 300more melee damage - +18 axe=22pvp cbow = OK SPOT? I wonder if u guys have a brain.
    Who gives a damn about warrior's crossbow damage? Even if he hits you with a 1500 damage shot, it's not a big deal since he needs like 2 secs to shoot one. And yeaa an axe can hurt so much, when a warrior catches you u have to be dead xd
    So if warrior can 4 hit u with crossbow and kill u is alright? Did your brain just crashed or what?
    It's oke for me if he needs 8 sec for that, not like archers hehe who can kill me in 1 sec
  • elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

i agree with that warriors shouldn't be changed now. I think they are in a good spot right now. You know if they are in attack stance and see them going invis, you just keep distance and spread out and done. :D
    I am not against the idea that not only mages, archers, and priests do pvp like in the good old times. :)
    XDDDDD 1800 damage with a +21 ive, 300more base damage than archer + WINDBLESSING (WARRIOR=ARCHER??) + 300more melee damage - +18 axe=22pvp cbow = OK SPOT? I wonder if u guys have a brain.
    Who gives a damn about warrior's crossbow damage? Even if he hits you with a 1500 damage shot, it's not a big deal since he needs like 2 secs to shoot one. And yeaa an axe can hurt so much, when a warrior catches you u have to be dead xd
    So if warrior can 4 hit u with crossbow and kill u is alright? Did your brain just crashed or what?
    It's oke for me if he needs 8 sec for that, not like archers hehe who can kill me in 1 sec
    Well lets think, is warrior a range class? No? Then why does it have insane crossbow damage and can actually kill with crossbow? If archer kills u in one second in 1v1 then it's your fault cause don't know how to play lol.

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

yes i dont use invi potion, but you are afk, so why would i have to argue with you xddd

What happened 3months ago doesnt mean it still happen today :c

alalal destroyer is so funny, you are more sterilizing than a fertilizer
    Again a random post without arguments, u are just mad cause bad, go cry somewhere else. Archer got nerfed for even less so warrior in his state also needs.
    YOU ARE CRYING TO NERF WAR NOT ME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    PLS LEARN TO PLAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Learn to play? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    How can you tell that when you know that i can beat you with every class 10-0 you fucking piece of shit nohand with high ego, you are just a random shit on this comunity, a meme, you can't even play this game and tell others to learn to play.

I wasn't the one who started this topic about war nerf but i supported the idea bringing arguments. What did u do u fucking braindead? just trying to defend with random posts your class to not be nerfed.
  • Fallendy wrote:

L2P PLS DESTROYER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    You must be pretty sad that everyone when hears your name, Fallendy, starts laughing. You are just mad cause bad, and again you random posted to get attention it seems. You should take that advice tho for yourself "l2p" cause every warrior on this server shits on you lmao.
  • xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

Well lets think, is warrior a range class? No? Then why does it have insane crossbow damage and can actually kill with crossbow? If archer kills u in one second in 1v1 then it's your fault cause don't know how to play lol.
    well, yeaa, let's think, he can't kill you with crossbow, maybe last hitting but that damage what he does with crossbow is just not a thing, maybe he hits you with 1100 but then you can run back and regenerate or get a heal from your priest so yea, it's nothing. I meant that archer can make the 6-7k damage in 1 sec, and I meant they have the chance to kill me and I didn't say they kill me in 1v1. It's your brain that always think about 1v1's.
    But with your reasons: if you die to an invi warrior then you don't know how to play and you just want them to be nerfed for less deaths on your acc.
  • elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

well, yeaa, let's think, he can't kill you with crossbow, maybe last hitting but that damage what he does with crossbow is just not a thing, maybe he hits you with 1100 but then you can run back and regenerate or get a heal from your priest so yea, it's nothing. I meant that archer can make the 6-7k damage in 1 sec, and I meant they have the chance to kill me and I didn't say they kill me in 1v1. It's your brain that always think about 1v1's.But with your reasons: if you die to an invi warrior then you don't know how to play and you just want them to be nerfed for less deaths on your acc.
    Warrior hits 1.5k with +21 ive crossbow a full 20eq player. Warrior has also higher movement speed so can easy close distance if archer has cooldown on speed, there are sooo many situations where warrior's cbow damage beeing way too op can win a fight. My question is, why warrior needs high damage with crossbow? Also why does it need damage reflect?
    If i die to an invis warrior i don't know how to play right? So i can fking see through walls or trees the warrior going invis and i can know exactly that he will come and stun me? Do u even think before writing this? Archer can make high damage yes, but archer needs a good & fast abb which i saw that many archers can't do and not some jump bullshit. Also mage can make 5k damage with auto+pillar, lets add maybe missiles and u have insane damage.
  • i haven't been in a situation where a warrior was chasing me with his cbow shooting me, so I think it's not happening too many times. I don't know why they reflect damage in def stance either, but I don't think that makes them op. I have to say that I haven't played nw so far so I don't know how disgusting it is.
    Aand the last part of my message was only a joke. I wanted to show you how dumb that was to write that I have to learn to play...
  • elgrekko#2 wrote:

i haven't been in a situation where a warrior was chasing me with his cbow shooting me, so I think it's not happening too many times. I don't know why they reflect damage in def stance either, but I don't think that makes them op. I have to say that I haven't played nw so far so I don't know how disgusting it is.
    Aand the last part of my message was only a joke. I wanted to show you how dumb that was to write that I have to learn to play...
    There may be not so many situations where warrior kills u with cbow but still, this class having 300more range damage with same cbow than archer makes no sense and can just shoot u down/drain a lot of your hp with cbow while he's also closing distance, if war wouldn't be able to shoot with cbow while moving this wouldn't have been a problem but anyway, warrior's op range damage makes no sense. Nw/Archer can just kill themselfs attacking the warrior so ofc reflect damage as warrior is a bullshit thing that makes no sense at all. Since it's dexterity was raisen (thats why bigger range damage too) => bigger evade stat so a lot of misses.
  • Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Can you read????????? I said that a warrior with 21 IVERIAN was hitting me 1500 while i had FULL +20 ARMORS.
    i dont believe you with this
    i played Warrior for like a week and i had a 24 npvp Crossbow

i hit mages with 1k shots on average
    Well i dont care if u believe me or not. War with 21ive 1750-1800dmg long range. I got hit 1500 crit while i had no buffs ofc but this doesnt matter.
  • All in all, archer got nerfed for more less, warrior atm is a tank + has op damage => nerf either deff stance or nerf attack stance, but since warrior is meant to be played as a semi support - tank, attack stance remains to be nerfed, lets make that armor break skill maybe useful again. XD

Even better would be the removing of invis pots + nerf invis from port to 7s~. Even tho almost everyone agrees with this too and its just a matter of editing values it still doesn't happen.
  • xHunter wrote:

All in all, archer got nerfed for more less, warrior atm is a tank + has op damage => nerf either deff stance or nerf attack stance, but since warrior is meant to be played as a semi support - tank, attack stance remains to be nerfed, lets make that armor break skill maybe useful again. XD

Even better would be the removing of invis pots + nerf invis from port to 7s~. Even tho almost everyone agrees with this too and its just a matter of editing values it still doesn't happen.

wrong
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

All in all, archer got nerfed for more less, warrior atm is a tank + has op damage => nerf either deff stance or nerf attack stance, but since warrior is meant to be played as a semi support - tank, attack stance remains to be nerfed, lets make that armor break skill maybe useful again. XD

wrong
    Tell me how is that wrong [censored]. If u don't know how to play better don't random post.
  • Fallendy wrote:

thats your opinion, i dont want to be a semi support. Warrior is hybride, you can play attack, you can play defense.

I choose attack, there is good point, there is bad point. So stop crying and saying that war should be only semi support cuz its just your point of view and not at all how i want to use war

Fallandy has Right ! In other Games there are tank Warrior and a Off Warrior Charakters Like Beserker fucking tab stun mages and bow cowerds Just stfu you can only Run and shoot cowerd Mentalitiy Warrior need ..let me think 50% more Deff and 200% more DMG because my Hammer is so big soo big one hit and your head is smeshed like a melone the be a Warrior is a Way of Life we Had The Power to Change The Konditions in The bettle you can only set AOE and Hold the Position but to Go Forward you need a BIG strong Guy Like The Warrior so be thankful
  • Maybe we should make a quick summary of the main points :

What should be changed(nerf):
    Warrior dmg (longrange and normalrange)
    => normal range cause of suiciders who make pvp boring and longrange cause of nonsence(more than archer).
    dmg reflection (the increased defence should be good enough).

What we can keep:

increased defence => cause Warrior should be tanky i guess the most agree with that.
    Walking speed => in my eyes its not a to "op" buff the warrior got , but still rly usefull so why dont keep it.

Maybe we could start a voting , what do u guys think ?
    All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
    Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
    youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured