The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallendy wrote:

Whao, an experienced player !
    Who say that all class should have +20% movement speed.
    After reflexion it doesnt even ask to know the game, just having a piece of brain and you will (im sure you will) understand how stupid your idea is
    Yeah i`m a experienced guy instead to be an frustrated guy,who don`t see the full side of the glass.

Well every "piece of brain" would say that it is not normal to ONLY favor the warrior with the speed of motion and Op buffs.

I see u are a frustrated warrior player , who things he have the supremacy and the atention of the game,who thinks the game will be remained in the way u want, discriminating the rest of the classes for your class.

If u read from the beginning of the topic i said ,,I don`t mean to offend anyone, and I do not have anything with warriors or warriors players``.

But ur half brain took that personally , and i advice u to stay in ur place because u are entering in a minefield and i don`t want to degenerate from the topic.

So let`s act like professionals.
  • Frustrating warrior?
    Warrior op? If it was that op we would see it more in mass PvP... There is only few main warrior in this server. And if you add movement speed as a mage or archer, what the fuck will warrior do? Nothing, except using more and more invisible potion... Yeah, great Idea...

Our utility in mass PvP is already close to nothingness...

Stupid "experienced player"
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

No because using shield = defense mode = more magical armour
    And still you have the same Magical Armor with a 24 PvP Shield that you would have with a white leve lvl1 Shield so you still dont have to take the + Level of the Shield to account

xHunter wrote:

XDDD Warrior on attack stance has ~300more range damage on attack stance with the same weapon as an archer, 1800 dmg with a 21 cbow as a WARRIOR without buffs is not broken at all, also his melee damage is insane. Like i said, warrior shouldn't be played as a suicide attack stance class, its role in mass pvp its different and it shouldn't one shot people, armor break its enough anyway. It needs atleast a nerf attack stance + remove wind blessing from warrior wtf, how did u even come to the conclusion that warrior needs damage reflect ? LOL. Also it's higher movement speed should be removed if the deff stance will stay the same and wont be nerfed.
    Like i said i am no expert to the Warrior class, maybe i was wrong ? idk.
    I just said thats my opinion and that opinion comes from the fact that i dont feel that Offensive Warriors are op, i never had a big problem with them in PvP
    The Deff stance just looks like the bigger problem to me

TerryDm wrote:

Well every "piece of brain" would say that it is not normal to ONLY favor the warrior with the speed of motion
    Idk about your brain but mine tells me that a meele class that has the same movement speed as the ranged classes has a huge problem with being kited

TerryDm wrote:

If u read from the beginning of the topic i said ,,I don`t mean to offend anyone, and I do not have anything with warriors or warriors players``.
    The way you write your post seems very offensive to me

TerryDm wrote:

But ur half brain took that personally , and i advice u to stay in ur place because u are entering in a minefield and i don`t want to degenerate from the topic.

So let`s act like professionals.
    Do the first step then instead of offending, doesnt look very professional to me
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asera ().

• Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

XDDD Warrior on attack stance has ~300more range damage on attack stance with the same weapon as an archer, 1800 dmg with a 21 cbow as a WARRIOR without buffs is not broken at all, also his melee damage is insane. Like i said, warrior shouldn't be played as a suicide attack stance class, its role in mass pvp its different and it shouldn't one shot people, armor break its enough anyway. It needs atleast a nerf attack stance + remove wind blessing from warrior wtf, how did u even come to the conclusion that warrior needs damage reflect ? LOL. Also it's higher movement speed should be removed if the deff stance will stay the same and wont be nerfed.
    Like i said i am no expert to the Warrior class, maybe i was wrong ? idk.I just said thats my opinion and that opinion comes from the fact that i dont feel that Offensive Warriors are op, i never had a big problem with them in PvP
    The Deff stance just looks like the bigger problem to me
    Well you maybe look at warrior as an damage dealer instead of how its actually meant to be played in mass pvp - deff stance - semi-support. Warrior has an insane range damage that makes no sense and also its melee damage it's too much, he doesn't even need to use armor break on most of the classes cause he has enough dmg to just auto them anyway so this is OP AF. I think u played another game if u never saw warrior that just port use aoe and port back and deal tons of damage, or the invis attack stance guys that go in and just aoe to get maybe one kill and die.
  • I dont think warrior should be considered as a semi support

As you know im mostly in attack stance (98% of the time) so yeah, its normal that my damage are high because i still take thousand damage (almost full22 pls) and any control make me become useless, which make me kinda useless in mass PvP without support

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

I dont think warrior should be considered as a semi support

As you know im mostly in attack stance (98% of the time) so yeah, its normal that my damage are high because i still take thousand damage (almost full22 pls) and any control make me become useless, which make me kinda useless in mass PvP without support

Fallendy wrote:

The only thing you can nerf as a War is distance damage from Xbow. Thats all
    Ofc you take high damage if you are in attack stance, its a risk you take but this doesn't justify the insane damage. Also warrior its actually meant to be played as a tank so semi-support - deff stance main - switch to attack stance with brain depending on the situation . Warrior shouldn't be played like a invis attack stance suicider.

So besides range damage + nerf attack stance melee damage, why would u even use armor break when u can just kill people with some auto attacks xd.
    Also remove damage reflect.
  • Fallendy wrote:

I take high damage, i take a big risk to come to the ennemie so yes my damage are justified :/

And in mass PvP i cant even make 1 feet without getting feared stunned or something
    Ofc your damage isn't justified when you are just going invis - use aoe stun - and one shot people/make tons of damage lol. The thing you don't understand is how warrior should be played.
  • Fallendy wrote:

Only invi I use is resurection scroll and invi portal

But you looks like to focus on me, so i take my case
    I have full 7-8strengh jjewels + 23 semi PvP axe

So yeah i got lot of damage, but not enough to one shot someone in mass PvP cuz i got instant feared+ you got healed...

XDDD ran out of invis pots? anyway you aren't the only war that used/uses invis. A warrior with +18 axe has same damage as an archer with +22pvp, tell me how this isn't broken. You just defend your class cause u don't want it to be nerfed and don't even think rationally.
  • TerryDm wrote:

Even with the buff speed and speed potion the war can catch the archer so it`s a problem
    no we cant. Stop lying. Or play better.

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

So yeah i got lot of damage, but not enough to one shot someone in mass PvP cuz i got instant feared+ you got healed...

XDDD ran out of invis pots? anyway you aren't the only war that used/uses invis. A warrior with +18 axe has same damage as an archer with +22pvp, tell me how this isn't broken. You just defend your class cause u don't want it to be nerfed and don't even think rationally.
    no i have like an hundred of it, but i prefer to use it as an escape now

A War with+18 axe will never kill someone juste with battle cry... He can kill you in 1v1 but its just because of break armour.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

no i have like an hundred of it, but i prefer to use it as an escape now
    A War with+18 axe will never kill someone juste with battle cry... He can kill you in 1v1 but its just because of break armour.
    When did i say that a war with +18 can kill with just aoe? With a +22pvp axe you can tho, and thats easy to get. + i said that a war with +18 axe on off stance has same damage as an archer with 22pvp cbow. Warrior shouldn't even be played as a main damage dealer but in deff stance anyway. Atm u don't even need to use armor break, except maybe against another war.