The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah the archers are got nerfed in bad way by removing -3 base dexterity ,and the warriors were favored by +5 base strength points, +20% dmg stance, + 10% defense stance and most hilarious 20% moving speed which is not fair from the rest of the other classes . Why not put the 20% movement speed to all classes?.

If u say it has been 50% of total players were archers which is not entirely true, now for sure is beyond by 50% only warriors in every region on the game. So where is the difference?.

Class and balance is not like that.
    Every class is supposed to have chance to deal with each other

Archer was able to deal with warrior 1v1.
  • Fallendy wrote:

archer balanced in old patch? Please....

Archer has always been 50% of the total player, and now its finally less (for god sake, FINALLY) because archer got a nerf.

Archer shouldnt be able to kill a war in 1V1.

Class and balance is like that

mage > war
    archer > mage
    war > archer

evo> all
    Yeah the archers are got nerfed in bad way by removing -3 base dexterity ,and the warriors were favored by +5 base strength points, +20% dmg stance, + 10% defense stance and most hilarious 20% moving speed which is not fair from the rest of the other classes . Why not put the 20% movement speed to all classes?.

If u say it has been 50% of total players were archers which is not entirely true, now for sure is beyond by 50% only warriors in every region on the game. So where is the difference?.

Class and balance is not like that.
    Every class is supposed to have chance to deal with each other

Archer was able to deal with warrior 1v1.
  • just963 wrote:

I notice that every TW all these warriors. Pls make Mage and Archer great again. There are atleast 5 Warriors in the game and thats so unbalanced.
    Only the Thread creator here wants to have the Archer buffed again, everyone else is aware of the fact that Archers will get out of Hand if the Damage returns an i have seen nobody here that wants the Mage buffed

The Problem we are discussing here is that you NEED an Archer to debuff a Warrior so that (even Mages) are able to kill them.
    At the last Doc we were trying to Kill a buffed Warrior, the Problöem was there was no Archer, so we were punshing him with 5 People for 30 Seconds and guess what ?
    He got a God Shield ran out and healed - GG
    (There was an Archer coming later on and what do you think happened ? Right he got debuffed and died)

I dont understand why you are complaining about this thread unless you are a Warrior yourself and like The RaidBoss affix on it
    (Warrior isnt the most famous Class i know, but making it OP as hell to force Popularity on it isnt the right way)
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Well if the guy is full buffed and have 23 pvp shield and full 22 i dont think its anormal.
    Ofc its madding but if the war has a priest and full buff its normal that he cant be killed (or atleast take low damage) but we can discuss about it.

But please TerryDm are you fucking crazy? Delete the famahe buff from attack stance? And put 20% movement speed to all class?

Fortunatly you arent the creator of this game you would destroy it so hard xDDDDD
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • I am not saying, that you are suppsoed to win a Warrior as an Archer, as already been said, Warrior is supposed to be the counter of an Archer.
    BUT atm the Archer is the biggest enemy of the Warrior, because of its debuff.

I guess you saw the Clip of Deanerys, his damage output against that Warrior is like 0 and his Gear is a High End one, not baseline

Fallendy wrote:

Well if the guy is full buffed and have 23 pvp shield and full 22 i dont think its anormal.
    The Problem is when you are fighting a Mage the Shield doesnt give you Defenses, its pure physical defense, so you cannot take that into account.
    So what we are talking about there is a guy with Full 22 Armor that takes 6 Damage of a +23 AP Rod, you cannot say that Mages are his counter then
    The only usefull things when fighting a warrior are Bleeds with fixed Damage or just CC and ignore him, that s all you can do if you have no debuff available.
    Shouldn't be a Mage able to kill a Warrior on its own if it is his Counter Class ?

Fallendy wrote:

But please TerryDm are you fucking crazy? Delete the famahe buff from attack stance? And put 20% movement speed to all class
    Touching the Attack Stance Warrior in unnecessary in my opinion, i dont have much Problems with offensive Warriors

just963 wrote:

Keep them how they are so we can see atleast 1 or 2 at TW or other PvP Events.

Asera wrote:

(Warrior isnt the most famous Class i know, but making it OP as hell to force Popularity on it isnt the right way)
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • Asera wrote:

I am not saying, that you are suppsoed to win a Warrior as an Archer, as already been said, Warrior is supposed to be the counter of an Archer.
    BUT atm the Archer is the biggest enemy of the Warrior, because of its debuff.

I guess you saw the Clip of Deanerys, his damage output against that Warrior is like 0 and his Gear is a High End one, not baseline

Fallendy wrote:

Well if the guy is full buffed and have 23 pvp shield and full 22 i dont think its anormal.
    The Problem is when you are fighting a Mage the Shield doesnt give you Defenses, its pure physical defense, so you cannot take that into account.So what we are talking about there is a guy with Full 22 Armor that takes 6 Damage of a +23 AP Rod, you cannot say that Mages are his counter then
    The only usefull things when fighting a warrior are Bleeds with fixed Damage or just CC and ignore him, that s all you can do if you have no debuff available.
    Shouldn't be a Mage able to kill a Warrior on its own if it is his Counter Class ?

Fallendy wrote:

But please TerryDm are you fucking crazy? Delete the famahe buff from attack stance? And put 20% movement speed to all class
    Touching the Attack Stance Warrior in unnecessary in my opinion, i dont have much Problems with offensive Warriors

just963 wrote:

Keep them how they are so we can see atleast 1 or 2 at TW or other PvP Events.

Asera wrote:

No because using shield = defense mode = more magical armour
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

But please TerryDm are you fucking crazy? Delete the famahe buff from attack stance? And put 20% movement speed to all class?
    No, i am not crazy for telling the reality . (I feel u are offended) but u don`t have to.

And yeah ,why not to put to all classes the 20% movement speed (just like the official servers),why only for the war have supremacy.?

And yes it has to be gone the 20% dmg from the attack stance because they took the dmg from archers aswell.
  • Asera wrote:

XDDD Warrior on attack stance has ~300more range damage on attack stance with the same weapon as an archer, 1800 dmg with a 21 cbow as a WARRIOR without buffs is not broken at all, also his melee damage is insane. Like i said, warrior shouldn't be played as a suicide attack stance class, its role in mass pvp its different and it shouldn't one shot people, armor break its enough anyway. It needs atleast a nerf attack stance + remove wind blessing from warrior wtf, how did u even come to the conclusion that warrior needs damage reflect ? LOL. Also it's higher movement speed should be removed if the deff stance will stay the same and wont be nerfed.