The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

Hello

I want to propose that in the next version of the game, changing the warrior to the original state.I am referring to the elimination of the 20% character's speed from the attack stance,eliminating the 10% speed in the defense stance, eliminating 20% damage on the attack posture.Eliminating 40% defense on the defense posture .Removing from the defense posture the damage reflecting of 30% when the enemy misses (I do not know why you have implemented this warrior's ability, when you better do it with the ability of the archer`s "blessing of the wind" to reflect the enemy stuns to themselves,a better idea for archer buff).I find it normal for this buff to arches to be implemented because it existed in the old 4story, and why not here.(just a idea).

Now lets get back to our warrior.
    Removing the 10% physical gear in attack stance
    Removing the 10% magical gear in attack stance
    Removing the 50% magical gear in defense stance
    Removing the 5 base strength points

And for the archers class it need back the +3 points base dexterity.

Do not misunderstand me I have nothing with the warriors or the warriors players , so it does not seem right to favor just one class instead of the rest. Because this is not 4ancient or 4story or the good old times.

I want seriousness on this topic.

Best regards.

Terry.
  • Only attack stance should be nerfed imo, a war should be tanky (even tho atm is kinda too tanky) but not to one shot people, also why warrior has 1800 range damage without buffs with a 21 ive on attack stance? this is broken af, also wind blessing on war and the higher movement speed on attack stance are bullshit. Warrior is meant to be a semi-support class in mass pvp and not to be played as an invis attack stance suicider.
  • Why i didnt switch char when they buff the warrior mmmh getting 2 - 5 dmg per aoe from 1 mage with rod pvp 24 this will be funny to see that,

Someone have 1 full gear veteran +24 and jewels with +300 life and strenght + axe pvp 24 with 45+ ar - +13 crit +13 speed???? and shields - swords 24.
    Send me private please H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H33HH33HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH33HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3HH3

ALLES GUT DINERO HERMANO
  • As mentioned above, his defense is decent (requires improvement) at the moment and on the worst case scenario, I think nothing should be changed regarding defense. The reason why warriors seem to be so tanky, especially to archers is because this class is meant to counter physical characters and with those def buff reverts archer will just be able to kite the shit out of warriors without even taking a sweat. Not even talking about what would happen if archer nerf was reverted. XDD Warrior can also die pretty easily if a mage or any other magic type character jumps on any heavy geared warrior, archers don't necessarily have to hit warriors. In my opinion, warrior is actually too weak in mass pvp, it can only serve as a follow-up engage from mages which honestly is not enough at all.

What I agree with is the nerf of the damage during attack stance, this class doesn't need highest damage output in the game, I think armor break is more than enough to kill a target.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 13araya37 ().

• araya wrote:

his defense is decent (requires improvement) at the moment and on the worst case scenario, I think nothing should be changed regarding defense.
    Warriors are actually Killable as a physical class, IF they have no buffs. As an Archer you can get rid of that problem but as an NW you have literally NO chance against a defensive and buffed Warrior

I (NW) tried to duel a Guildmate (Warrior), i dealt 6 Damage to him and my weapon and my Jewels are actually quite decent.
    I couldn't even lower his health to 90% before i myself ran out of HP because of the damage return, so i basically killed myself without him even doing anything

The problem i see with this is that you cannot lower his natural defenses without the Warrior becoming full useless when unbuffed, if a defensive warrior gets debuffed he still has the protection from deff stance on its own wich doesnt add too much tankyness in my opinion because you can still hurt an unbuffed warrior really badly even with those %, but if you touch his Armor buff his attack stance suffers from it as well

I myself am no expert, not to NW and not to the Warrior class, so i cannot promise that my Thread holds the best information, but thats my experience with this

(Before wrong thoughts are coming up, i am not asking for NW buffs with this Post)
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asera ().

• Dont you use a +23 Sickle ?

Well thats what i mean, with Buffs Warriors are unkillable, if he would have been debuffed during that attack we would have fallen like a fly

Makes me wonder, if Mage classes are supposed to counter Warriors, why is the best class against it an Archer ? :huh:
    16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
    ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
  • araya wrote:

Warrior can also die pretty easily if a mage or any other magic type character jumps on any heavy geared warrior, archers don't necessarily have to hit warriors. In my opinion,
    Hello,araya i see ur opinion is wrong about the archer,and i tell u why.

You think in this version of the game the archer class "don`t necessarily have to hit warriors" . After a 7 seconds flash and a debuff,then pray to the players for killing the warrior. Thats how u see this class.

I`m not that kind of player, i been played this game from the beginning and i tell u ,the archer and the war were balanced in the old patches.
  • archer balanced in old patch? Please....

Archer has always been 50% of the total player, and now its finally less (for god sake, FINALLY) because archer got a nerf.

Archer shouldnt be able to kill a war in 1V1.

Class and balance is like that

mage > war
    archer > mage
    war > archer

evo> all
    jones> profiangler

its like that, its the balance
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord