The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greg wrote:

The thing its. I dont understand why its so difficult to make a old server with the same stats of all class, if i remember the ppl never complain in oficial server about the classes i mean, if someone with pvp xbow 24 kills you with 2 arrows so bad luck for you, if 1 warrior get you in 1v1 and you lose same bad luck xD no one crys about that. But here xD many warriors like Fallendy and other retards start to complain about the farm, the dmg stance and the defense stance this guys rly have like 10 years playing in 4s? xDDDDDDDDDD dude when i was in wars with this bots i see many of them playing in dmg stance and died like retards in aoes just braindeads. If you cant farm dude you have other choice its not hard to lvl up a mage for lvl 90 and get rod pve +20 with that you can farm easly in dung, you die faster in wars so you can see videos or something for know why you are dying like this but xD i know why XDDDDDDDDD. The archer get nerfed cus some ppl like me and some others who have xbow pvp 24 can delete 1 party easly if the mage make a good open stun + ofc the "abb or macro". But dude in oficial server i remember some ppl haved xbow pvp 24 and no one are complained about that, you guys rly have playing this game since 10 years? xDDDDDDD im sure you are the typical retards who haved just gear +18 and weapons +20 before the patch of gor xDDD i say that because i allways see ppl with gear 18 and weaps 20 they complaining and crying all day.

After patch war get:

Movment speed so hard to catch someone i mean.. you have mount, range axe for stun someone, this spell for slow the ppl
    Atk damage - range atk damage too yep its rly hard to make break armor :D yeeeeeeeep ofc now the warriors can kill someone with just xbow :D
    Blessing like archer but this blessing its more OP than archer cus mr Syntax and Julianus decide to increase it more why? idk many times i was dead cus i get hit by my arrows for this retard thing xD
    AoE range increased NICEEEEEE RLY NICE NOW YOU CAN STUN PPL IN 10000 KM ARROUND PUAHAHAHAHA (ye i know they do it that for farm but they think about that for pvp?)

Many times i played duels vs willco before the patch well its true XD the gear makes a lot rly but sometimes he catch me for miss some spells and RIP
    But after patch its like im playing vs a guy who have GM items.

Well if JULIANUS and syntax they see this post i hope they think about that xD but i will think the same shit the interest they have its just the MONEY and win more players doing more easly for them, next time in the videos of patchs you can add battleroyal and in the screen of the video nudes girls for get more visit its work allways PUAHAHAHAHAHA
    when i started the game the war was already buffed :c so it was hard for me to complain about it... And i didnt complain with the nerf. xD And i find war pretty cool for farming, so again i wouldnt complain about it xDDDDD and btw im full 21-22 X) so :/
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • So you shouldnt said too that, hes "BALANCED" cus nah, he isnt.
    proofs?.
    Before warri buff, there were Willco, Goni, maybe 3 more on valo, 5 max on deris.
    Now?
    Random kamikaze boyz on Attack Stance.

"But the current warrior is balanced yes"
    "But thinking more than 0.1 sec is maybe too hard for the polska nucey"
    XDXD.
    Your logic is even worse than ape with banana or shit attack when they feel danger.?
    Like i said in past 2-3 days 30 times or even more.
    There we have perfect community which you can talk about nerfs/buffs.
    And one fuckin moron who's drama queen and dont even understand this game wasnt balanced from the start and noone cries about buffs like greg said.