3KINGS a mix of old school players mostly from USA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3KINGS a mix of old school players mostly from USA

Hey Guys,

We are new to 4ancient as of Christmas time. Started playing Official as a guild back in 09 and stopped in 2015. In those days we had such a mass amount of level caps and skilled players and officers that we controlled 2-3 castles every week. Remember those days of holding Gebra for 6-8 weeks and just dancing and waiting as a huge mass for that epic battle. I must say what little pvp expierence had a chance to do so far to me seems reasonably decent. The battles at AC is pretty awesome. The in game economy in this game too seems impressive as well. Is why when a good friend and gamemaster urged me to try it I downloaded the game again and even though then I lagged I was impressed. I noticed a even faction vs faction at most battles. Good economy where you can get decent gear and weapons via either grinding and sales or if you wanted getting some ms and doing deals or upgrades yourself. The lottery system actually works and is helpful to players especially newer players. The fact that it is old school though was the selling point for me and my guild. So much that all my original founders are back now. We will stay in Derion like we always have been and represent North American players and beyond since about 10% of our players are from other areas. Thanks Again and see you in the Game.

PRINCEOFARDIR

CO-KING/GM 3KINGS