The worst char in the game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The worst char in the game?

Why are characters in the game unnecessary? was it not better for the server's top priority to be balanced by the characters so everyone could use it? it is useless to modify magicians and archers when the others are going to get much worse .. what about, for example, nw? what about giving him the chance to use most of the spells in motion? there's a lot to improve, no rush, but how do you see the presence where the fighter is all so controlled for the other characters it's even harder .. :) thank you for your time
    • mareksimcik wrote:

Why are characters in the game unnecessary? was it not better for the server's top priority to be balanced by the characters so everyone could use it? it is useless to modify magicians and archers when the others are going to get much worse .. what about, for example, nw? what about giving him the chance to use most of the spells in motion? there's a lot to improve, no rush, but how do you see the presence where the fighter is all so controlled for the other characters it's even harder .. :) thank you for your time
      The devs are working on it actively. They have already rebalanced warrior, making it a useful class. But no rush, as you already said. For example the warrior buff even got a bit out of control because of a butterfly effect with invisible potions and invi in general. There are many people abusing invi with warrior.
      I wouldn't be surprised if there were some class balance changes in 1.8 which comes soon.

About nightwalker people have had many suggestions. For example increasing its movement speed when not cloaked. But it's very dangerous to buff nightwalker. Why? Because if it gets overbuffed or buffed in the wrong way it can be very gamebreaking.
      Another aspect is that maybe it doesn't even need a buff. For example evocator is clearly the strongest class but people don't play it as much as archer/mage/priest. Also the few people who actually choose nightwalker are quite successful with it. For example Vegito still manages to be around top 10 in all time ranking.
      In my opinion one of the many problems with official servers is that nightwalkers are too strong and destroy pvp very hard.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uncas23 ().

• Uncas23 wrote:

1.8 which comes soon.
      Be carefull with those kind of announcements, 1.8 will still take some time as far as i know

I would be interested what dedicated NW's have to say to this thread, i think they can judge the strengths and weaknesses better than us and point out some of the problems
      (Nw is the most unused class, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's too weak)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • I just remind you what should be the top priority, all buffs or nerfs change the style of pvp, start another class as war, which is good, but everyone should be balanced so the pvp does not look like where mage / archer / war is playing. I just do not know this is not for me but you can see here that pvp has not changed even a buff warrior so why not try it at the others :) we will see what the admin will create for us