Real world trading

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallandy,alloww me to clarify the huge mistake you have just made. For years, my behavior has been largely accommodating, and now, completely unprovoked, you've broken our harmonious relationship, forcing me to bring down the avenging flames of a thousand suns on you. You may curse your mother for the day of your birth! So go now, GO, and begin your Game knowing in fear that when you least expect it, the floating sword of Damocles will fall upon you, cutting you in two, and when you look at the smoking wreck that once was yours If you were alive, you will regret the day you put on the wrong Lumberjack against you!!!
  • Uncas23 wrote:

People are deffending ramon because they got gear from him. He even does item giveaways for his guild if they answer questions properly. :D

This is how a maffia is created btw.
    The maffia makes money illegally. They pay for people who will deffend them in exchange. The police can't arrest the head of the maffia because there is no proof.

Ramon=corleone confirmed xd
    Time, thats not true.
    Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.
    Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.
    Like i said 1 day ago, 20km's boyz are the best boyz on this server.
    The story with 20cm bydlak from Ramon pants was true, i saw the rod 24 in shop for 30g .-.!@!@
    + Like Xuki said, you won't change anything on forum with "CSTM" boyz without proofs.
    The spam + insults on them should be banned, cus they're getting flame for no reason.
    Why for no reason?
    Cus NOONE has proofs about the "WTR".
    "WE KNOW THEY'RE CASHERS" -> Prove it ^^

Reformed Nucey here <3
  • Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

People are deffending ramon because they got gear from him. He even does item giveaways for his guild if they answer questions properly. :D

The maffia makes money illegally. They pay for people who will deffend them in exchange. The police can't arrest the head of the maffia because there is no proof.

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.
    Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.
    The story with 20cm bydlak from Ramon pants was true, i saw the rod 24 in shop for 30g .-.!@!@
    + Like Xuki said, you won't change anything on forum with "CSTM" boyz without proofs.
    The spam + insults on them should be banned, cus they're getting flame for no reason.
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3

you think we are stupid enough to say that we have proof?

We do have :) we just wait AC to tell if its enough or not, and if it is not, I will get more and more, and i will never stop.

I will be the man who will ban you ramon, remember that.
  • ImAphoenix wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3

We do have :) we just wait AC to tell if its enough or not, and if it is not, I will get more and more, and i will never stop.

delusional
  • Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3
    damn... wanted to join 20cm for the weekly quiz :( #brokendreams
  • ImAphoenix wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3

You won't do that. 8)
  • Nucey wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.Like i said 1 day ago, 20km's boyz are the best boyz on this server.
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3

You won't do that. 8)
    He cant even undestand how hard you tried to ban ygob one year ago for same reason and he thinks he can do it by magic for someone else lol so dumb
    Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
  • Ramon wrote:

I hope the problems will get fixed soon. We need proofs to ban this people. I am farming everyday so hard and they are just cashing. Not fair for us normal player.
    Btw. has someone Evo eq 24?
    Wanna start my second char soon.

King regards Ramon lul
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• @Burn Well, they're New here.
    I always thought 'ban' is the best choice to make this server greate again.
    Then I heard A lot of things, about this server.
    I dont want to blame this server again, cus I won't join the dramas one more time.
    Yesterday or from now, 2 Days ago someone made A post on epvp about this server.
    And these people thinks The BIGGEST problem is "cashgear".
    Rofl xd.
    LEAVE 20KM'S GUYZ ALONEEEE

Between us "Best Duo Lasti&Nucey recruits to LGBT, wanna join to us? "
  • ImAphoenix wrote:

That's what I call a life goal! :thumbup:

Nucey wrote:

@Ramon @Dali I Love you booooyz, thats so funny when whole server hates you and you're here everyday with amazing answer for that hate.

We should make cheap shops for them, what do you think? ❤
    :love: :love: :love:
  • Burn wrote:

Nucey wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with free gear 22-24, thats the shittalk by CSTM like i saw on discord.Ofc, hes a great boy, and hes gonna help you with starter items like +16/18. Hes gonna craft it by his own tincs so, lol really, thats not a huge help.Like i said 1 day ago, 20km's boyz are the best boyz on this server.The story with 20cm bydlak from Ramon pants was true, i saw the rod 24 in shop for 30g .-.!@!@
    Why for no reason?

Reformed Nucey here <3
    you think we are stupid enough to say that we have proof?We do have :) we just wait AC to tell if its enough or not, and if it is not, I will get more and more, and i will never stop.

You won't do that. 8)
    He cant even undestand how hard you tried to ban ygob one year ago for same reason and he thinks he can do it by magic for someone else lol so dumb
    oh the scammer is back, why dont you go back away?
    Contrarly to nucey im not idiot, so i have some brain and i get some smoothy proof