Archer Skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have to say that I am against this proposal.

Imagine a possible situation when a mage is stunned by NW. If NW has a low+ weapon he could hold the mage forever. Maybe 1-10 minutes untill he finally kills him. (Mage can just Alt + tab and start watching some movie and check every 5 - 10 min. if he is finally dead).

But atm. low geared NW cant hold him for 10min, bcs there is always a possibility that he will miss a stun.

If we change that to nomiss, it does not mean that it is fair for all. Some classes will benefit from nomiss more than others.

Therefore I will always vote against nomiss system.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil
    • ZA auf no miss zusetzen bedeutet aber für keine Klasse einen gehobenen Vorteil.
      Also warum nicht ZA auf no miss, und rest so lassen wie gehabt bleibt Konzept weiter beibehalten. Jedoch haben wir dann einen Skill der die Wende bringen kann.
      Z. B
      Mage mit +20 eq vs Anabolika +24 s armi ist 4 hit. Wenn za nicht misst besteht zumindest die möglichkeit auf eine sek Lebens Dauer mehr. Daher bin ich für ein NO MISS Dodge..

Mfg OulaDE
    • ElynCZ wrote:

I have to say that I am against this proposal.

Imagine a possible situation when a mage is stunned by NW. If NW has a low+ weapon he could hold the mage forever. Maybe 1-10 minutes untill he finally kills him. (Mage can just Alt + tab and start watching some movie and check every 5 - 10 min. if he is finally dead).

But atm. low geared NW cant hold him for 10min, bcs there is always a possibility that he will miss a stun.

If we change that to nomiss, it does not mean that it is fair for all. Some classes will benefit from nomiss more than others.

Would be nice however only percent based skills to be 100% so you won't have to depend on luck. Tbh many times i am thinking that the percents of the skills are broken, i mean maybe me/others that experienced this were unlucky that time but this happend so many times - even 8 debuffs missed in a row, counted / most dodge misses in a row i had like 7-9, just dodging around markut / same with flashes and so on...in duels miss is so annoying, nw duels are almost unplayable and most of the people when are dueling miss stun=restart in most of the cases so..not that great, speaking from experience and i had many duels on this server.. Imo good plays should be rewarded, like a nice stun, debuff sacri and so on and not just random missing. I agree that nw can perma stun but Surprise Attack, the stun from nightwalker's invis isn't percent based, it depends on your attack rate and oponent's evade stats so this can still miss even with all percent skills 100%. Anyway the most important skill that should be made 100% is the dodge.
    • ElynCZ wrote:

I have to say that I am against this proposal.

Pro nomiss:
      1. Nightwalker's main stun is not percentage based so it wouldn't be nomiss, as destroyer mentioned.
      2. There is mana. Nobody would use 30 mana pots for 1 kill. (in your imaginary situation)
      3. Tournament is nomiss and it works fine.
      4. This would mean that escape skills would be nomiss too.

Contra:
      1. Nomiss for all skills would increase the amount of stuns in general. Sometimes one can run around chain-feared for 30+ seconds. This is not the most fun mechanic. But it's only problem in mass pvp.
      2. Nomiss for individual skills like flash would unnecessarily buff an individual class.
      3. Nomiss for all skills would decrease the fun of the game. I mean look at those mage megastun compilations on youtube! Many of those extraordinary plays was made possible by an enemy miss.
      4. Nomiss for dodge would mean that some people could only be debuffed if they are hardstunned.

Conclusion: I'm against nomiss for all skills in normal pvp. However I'm for nomiss in duels. I also support nomiss for escape skills and dodge.
    • The no miss was added for tournaments especially, to give players 100% EQUAL PvP.
      This is a MMORPG, hardly everything is fair.
      This is not a PvP only server. PvE plays an important role here. You do PvE to improve your equip and to have more items/gold that will give you an advantage on other players.
      This will stimulate you to find new and alternative ways to have an advantage or avoiding an enemy player. There's a reason why some spells have % success. Luck is also part of the fun of the game and is also part of ragequitting sometimes :)
      Think realistically, is hard that a person in the world would doge 100% a hit, or make an extreme task/job without having a chance of failing :)
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

The no miss was added for tournaments especially, to give players 100% EQUAL PvP.
      This is a MMORPG, hardly everything is fair.
      This is not a PvP only server. PvE plays an important role here. You do PvE to improve your equip and to have more items/gold that will give you an advantage on other players.
      This will stimulate you to find new and alternative ways to have an advantage or avoiding an enemy player. There's a reason why some spells have % success. Luck is also part of the fun of the game and is also part of ragequitting sometimes :)
      Think realistically, is hard that a person in the world would doge 100% a hit, or make an extreme task/job without having a chance of failing :)
      For some this can be a competitive game in some situations, pvping is something competitive on its own and it should never be about luck, who's better should win ;). The server not beeing full pvp and because of this percent skills to not be 100% doesn't rly makes sense, if you will have better eq than the oponent you will always have an advantage even with no miss, skill matters more ofc and like this should be anyway. Atleast dodge 100% is a must, some know how to use it and hate when it misses and it kills the fun, getting stunned/debuffed cause u missed it isn't nice. Doubt that someone likes to ragequit.