Pinned BEFORE POSTING HERE, READ THIS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BEFORE POSTING HERE, READ THIS

Howdy dear iberians!
    This thread will contain all the common problems (and solutions) that you guys are encountering.

Windows 10 Lags:
    Display Spoiler

If you have Windows 10 and you are experiencing extreme lag ingame, please watch this video:

If none of the dll we provide on download.4ancient.eu work, then your only option is to google some other versions! Don't worry you'll find the right one!

I don't remember my secure code:
    Display Spoiler

If you don't remember your security code, please make a ticket! We'll manually send you your old security code and your temp code, so if you want you can disable the security code.

The client just closes after i click connect:

Display Spoiler
    This is a tricky one. The reasons this happens can be various. Most times tho, it just happens because windows defender deletes some files in the installation
    folder. In order to avoid that, follow this procedure:
    1) Make sure you have the same windows 10 version you had when it worked.
    2) Add the 4Ancient installation FOLDER (not just TClient.exe) to the whitelist. (Do the same with your antivirus)
    3) Unistall the game and check if there is still the folder. If there's still the 4Ancient folder, manually delete it.
    4) Reinstall the game.
    If this procedure doesn't work, write a ticket for further help!

I just tried to login, but i get a message that says that there was already a connection attempt to that ID:

Display Spoiler
    If you see that message after you pressed login, just click yes. If it doesn't work once, spam it. If even spamming doesn't work, just reboot your pc.
    It's a known bug and we're working to fix it!

The game says i'm banned, but i didn't do nothing wrong:

Display Spoiler
    If you just started to play and you're sure 100% you didn't break our rules, then follow this guide:
    vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/ws_…changing_hostadapter.html) Sometimes it can happen that our system could
    identify you as banned but you are really not. Just deactivate the VMWares adapters and you should be fine. If that doesn't work, open a ticket!

I pressed the button to send the mail/password change mail but nothing arrived:

Display Spoiler
    If you want to change mail/password, you have to make a ticket. We have to manually send it to you.
    In case you just want to change the password, we'll just send you the mail with the link to change it.
    In case you want to change mail, we'll give you further instructions via ticket.

THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED WITH THE MOST COMMON ERRORS YOU WILL BE HAVING.