[Discussion] Timetable Reconsideration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Discussion] Timetable Reconsideration

Howdy valued community!

That our timetable needed a reconsideration was no secret.
      In order to accommodate the new battle modes, we rethought all the timings.

This is what we came up with:

Display Spoiler

DOC 80 (30 MIN)
      ---------------------
      00 : 00 - 00 : 30
      02 : 00 - 02 : 30
      04 : 00 - 04 : 30
      06 : 00 - 06 : 30
      08 : 00 - 08 : 30
      10 : 00 - 10 : 30
      12 : 00 - 12 : 30
      14 : 00 - 14 : 30
      16 : 00 - 16 : 30
      18 : 00 - 18 : 30
      20 : 00 - 20 : 30
      22 : 00 - 22 : 30

CRYPTA SPOOK (15 MIN)
      ---------------------
      06 : 40 - 06 : 55
      13 : 30 - 13 : 45
      17 : 30 - 17 : 45
      22 : 35 - 22 : 50

KS TIMES (20 MIN)
      ---------------------
      02 : 35 - 02 : 55
      08 : 35 - 08 : 55
      12 : 35 - 12 : 55
      16 : 35 - 16 : 55
      18 : 40 - 19 : 00
      21 : 40 - 22 : 00

TW TIMES (30 MIN)
      ----------------------
      20 : 15 - 20 : 45

SW TIMES (45 MIN FRI)
      ----------------------
      19 : 10 - 19 : 55

CI TIMES (45 MIN SAT)
      ----------------------
      19 : 10 - 19 : 55

CW TIMES (50 MIN SUN)
      ----------------------
      19 : 05 - 19 : 55

UPGRADE EVENT (20MIN)
      ----------------------
      21 : 50 - 22 : 10

GROUP TOURNAMENT 1
      -----------------------
      18 : 00 - 19 : 00

GROUP TOURNAMENT 2
      ------------------------
      21 : 40 - 22 : 25

SOLO TOURNAMENT
      -------------------------
      22 : 30 - 23 : 00

Explanations:

Display Spoiler
      KS = Battle of Gebra
      TW = Territory War
      SW = Sky Wars (Aerial War)
      CI = City Invasion
      CW = Castle War

FRI = FRIDAY ONLY
      SAT = SATURDAY ONLY
      SUN = SUNDAY ONLY
      If not mentioned then it's daily

As those changes are a big intervention in the daily game events, we want to make sure that the community is in agreement with it.
      Make sure those are not final yet and we may change them at any time. We also ask you to take part in the discussion.
      Let us know if you are okay with those changes and if not let us know what you would improve.

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team

• Asera wrote:

Still no idea about what Crypta Spook and Sky War are tho
      Search for "4Story Sky War" on Google and you will find multiple images. I guess that's what they mean.
      It's that event where you have to destroy the big wall in the middle of the map and kill boss to conquer Sky gardern.

This is the map of the Sky Garden I found on google (ignore red arrow)

If this is going to be added I'm hyped af boi.

No idea about Crypta Spook. Probably something new.
    • -I think we need as much pvp as possible so i would like to get more frequent BoGs ( or KS) every 3h or 2hours ?? idk
      -world bosses every day except on the weekends
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

-I think we need as much pvp as possible so i would like to get more frequent BoGs ( or KS) every 3h or 2hours ?? idk
      I agree with more frequent pvp. World bosses every day - why not, but let's have them at the time when most of the people are home from work/school.

But overall I don't have a problem with times AncientCompiler presented.
    • Laerze wrote:

-I think we need as much pvp as possible so i would like to get more frequent BoGs ( or KS) every 3h or 2hours ?? idk
      Yea the point of the new timetable is to have as much pvp as possible, the problem with making BoG(KS or whatever we'll call it) is that it overlaps with DOC80, that with City Invasion will become one of the most important PvP daily Event. That's why it was planned this way :D Otherwise everyone will be in a position to choose which PvP to do, but the point is to concentrate everyone to a certain event for each moment of the day, to avoid dispersion between players and this way to have a larger and richer PvP experience :D

taelop wrote:

I agree with more frequent pvp. World bosses every day - why not, but let's have them at the time when most of the people are home from work/school.
      Agree with you :)
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Yea the point of the new timetable is to have as much pvp as possible, the problem with making BoG(KS or whatever we'll call it) is that it overlaps with DOC80, that with City Invasion will become one of the most important PvP daily Event. That's why it was planned this way :D

taelop wrote:

Agree with you :)
      im not disagreeing with that schedule but if there's a way to get more pvp im all for it
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Walhalla wrote:

like you did last time? :D i'll write it here, support system takes to long to get answer, Auctioneer still bugged.
      Let's not go OT, like last time what? I answer tickets every day :D Except if they're about something i cannot do or in german. I challenge anyone to find a ticket i didn't answer for more than 2 days apart from the ones i just said i don't answer for those reasons :) If you have personal problems with me, i accept every critic but at least have the decency to do it in private explaining me what are my mistakes instead of making snide remarks. :)
      Auc is not bugged. We temporarily sisabled the search function, but the rest works perfectly fine :)
      Now, please stick to the topic!
    • Hi,
      for me and a lot more people the new TW Time (20:45-21:15) doesn't work that good.

Main reason is that we also have TW on other server!

Yes i know, for most of you that is no reason... but we really like to play on both server!
      And we highly recommend to participate on both TW. So...

My suggestion is:

Cancel Doc80 war 20 : 00 - 20 : 30
      !!Change TW-Time to 20:15-20:45!!

At the moment we have 11 Doc80 wars a day. If we cancel one from the list above, there are still 11 left. So there is no need for an extra war at 20:00.

And if it's possible u might add World Boss Monday-Thursday 19:00 - 20:00.

Like if u agree. :thumbup:

Best regards,

Dali
    • About worldboss:
      It's not mentioned in the timetable so I assume it's not decided yet. As far as I see it could be fit in 15:00-16:00 every day without any overlaps. I don't know if it's late enough though.
      The other possibility would be 19:00-20:00 as Dali mentioned but than it wouldn't be possible on weekends. So I think 15:00-16:00 is better.