[GUIDE] Osiris Gemstone Farming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [GUIDE] Osiris Gemstone Farming

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to explain how to quickly farm Osiris gemstones.

The method requires you to go to the the cemetery cellar in the contaminated bank home valley in Hesed and kill one of the bosses named "Kon Teiron", here's the location ;

This specific boss drops a garanteed 3 gemstones everytime. Killing him takes about 30 seconds and waiting for him to respawn about 2 minutes.
      I recommend you to be at least level 30 and have a character with a decent weapon so you can speed up the process.

EDIT : Apparently even level 60 characters can drop the gemstones!

I know people probably were farming him in the past but I realized that he has some pathing issues which makes the fight a lot easier to deal with since there is from time to time some skeletons that deal massive damage, and in a small room like this, it's quite hard to get rid of them unless you can actually kill them while taking care of Kon Teiron. So this method is a safe way to deal with them without having to equip crazy good gear at low levels.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Guillaume ().