30/11/2018 BUG THREAD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30/11/2018 BUG THREAD

As asked by @AncientCompiler if I remember correctly, I open this thread where we will regroup all of the current bugs that need to be fixed ( please focus on the ones that have an impact on the game itself rather than the players )

So far I have found myself two bugs;

- After randomly getting disconnected from my character and logging back in, I have lost skill points and the abilities i've chosen.

Then I decided to uninstall the game and re install it because why not, and the second bug comes in :

- I now can't seem to be able to log in my account anymore and the same error appears everytime instantly after pressing enter "A network error has caused the server connection to fail".

If you have any more of these bugs feel free to describe them here.
    Thanks again to the team for the amazing work on the server!
  • Another client bug, I reinstalled the game after that the 2 Bars were already full, so there was no update and when I press connect there where no „4ancient the good old times“ it was“champions of Iberia“ my whole screen was laggy and of course I couldnt log into my Account. I know you guys are working hard but there are just too many buggs and crashes... I hope you guys will do your best, keep up the work and never give up!! Because this server gave many old 4story veteran hope!! Love u guys ^^
  • Guillaume wrote:

As asked by @AncientCompiler if I remember correctly, I open this thread where we will regroup all of the current bugs that need to be fixed ( please focus on the ones that have an impact on the game itself rather than the players )

So far I have found myself two bugs;

- After randomly getting disconnected from my character and logging back in, I have lost skill points and the abilities i've chosen.

Then I decided to uninstall the game and re install it because why not, and the second bug comes in :

- I now can't seem to be able to log in my account anymore and the same error appears everytime instantly after pressing enter "A network error has caused the server connection to fail".

If you have any more of these bugs feel free to describe them here.
    Thanks again to the team for the amazing work on the server!
    About the connection error, it's fixed now! You can login normally. About the lost skills, we're trying to figure it out!
  • Shusui wrote:

Another client bug, I reinstalled the game after that the 2 Bars were already full, so there was no update and when I press connect there where no „4ancient the good old times“ it was“champions of Iberia“ my whole screen was laggy and of course I couldnt log into my Account. I know you guys are working hard but there are just too many buggs and crashes... I hope you guys will do your best, keep up the work and never give up!! Because this server gave many old 4story veteran hope!! Love u guys ^^
    About that, check if you have 4Ancient in Windows' defender whitelist, it probably deleted some files. If you don't have it in whitelist, add it and then reinstall the game. Should fix it!