I can't connect my main character

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't connect my main character

So it's been 2 days that after a crash during a pvp fight in the lvl 50 mission I can't connect my main character,
    Whenever I try to connect it after I logged on i'm brought back to the login page with this error message :

Which means due to a network error the connection to the server is interrupted.
    However I tried to create a new character and I can play on it so I'd like to know if anyone ever had that issue and if there was anyway to solve it since I literally can't play the game right now.
    Thanks in advance.
    Vacabisa.
  • Vacabisa wrote:

So it's been 2 days that after a crash during a pvp fight in the lvl 50 mission I can't connect my main character,
    Whenever I try to connect it after I logged on i'm brought back to the login page with this error message :

Which means due to a network error the connection to the server is interrupted.
    However I tried to create a new character and I can play on it so I'd like to know if anyone ever had that issue and if there was anyway to solve it since I literally can't play the game right now.
    Thanks in advance.
    Vacabisa.
    Hey, what's your character name? Maybe I can try to find the bug.
    Kind regards

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything