Yoda`s Ideas for new stuff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -1 for the gems idea. The server needs more pvp content not pve, i don't understand the people who farm all day even when they have more than a decent eq which is way above what should be required to be able to pvp. & i dislike the idea to be forced to "upgrade" mine. Atm the server is boring af and the only more ok thing which isn't completly boring is the pvp.
    • I know what you mean. But for me its not only about PvP. For me there is no real difference between newschool pvp and oldschool pvp (just animations). For me this is all about the feeling the server gave me.

Gems also should not work like on official where everyone have 2/5 and if ur a bit active 3/5, casher 4/5 and ultra dafuq cash player have 5/5.

Thats why in my idea there are jut 2 gems possible with allways 33% succsess rate. Also it should not like farming like you have to do for a pvp weapon. Its like do a bit of PvE a day when u dont have to do something else and not have to pull thousands of time the same monsters.

its like going dungeons from time to time, do some daily quests and go through documents and look for mushrooms.
      Also there is a possibility for farmer to build there equipment with farming that kind of stuff and not just again and again second battle.

PvP is also my main reason to play this game but i dont prefer pvp servers cuz its buy ur +24 eq, port ardir or pvp mode and lets go. Here u built ur own charackter...

But thank you for your honest feedback. <3
    • Einige der Ideen sind vielleicht wirklich zu gebrauchen, obwohl sie von Yoda stammen. Ich spiele erst seit einer Woche wieder und spiele auch wirklich gerne, negativ aufgefallen sind mir jedoch die vielen Laggs und Crashes bei Massen PvP. Die gestrige BE zum Beispiel war nicht spielbar, da meine Ganze Gruppe, und später der ganze Raid gecrasht ist, und sich nicht mehr einloggen konnte.

Ansonsten finde ich manche der Ideen wirklich stark, was mich zu der Frage kommen lässt, ob diese wirklich von Yoda stammen.
      LG, Streety