Deadly race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deadly race

Dear players,

I have devised several events that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, I decided to post those events to the forum.

Deadly race:

The Deadly race is an event for Valorian and Derion at the same time - each nation has his own starting point which is marked by a green star on the map.

In this event, is your task to get to the cave which is in Kameria Nest.
      The only way to win is to stay on the road because if you fall down you lose.

Rules:
      Players cant kill other players!
      Players cant use any potions or speed/teleport skills.
      Warriors must use a defensive stance.
      Nightwalkers cant use invisibility.
      Players cant jump down or use a crow.

Players can only use all their cc skills to slow or knock down the enemy from the mountain (fear, slow, blind, teleport player back, throwing, freeze, stuns etc.).
      Players can use mounts.

Killing players is forbidden throughout the event. It can be allowed by an Admin after all players arrive in the cave if the numbers of players are equal!

Violations of the rules will be punished according to their severity!

Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil
    • I don't know if I can write my thoughts on this but I decided to share it with you.
      I think this is a good event but people shouldnt use stuns, slows etc. because it will just make people angrier to the other nation if he gets stunned or something.
      Like yesterday when I was on the top with 2-3 derions when a level 30 mage decided he doesn't want to win so he just feared me and the other 2 had the free way to the end. And after this happened i went home a didn't feel that I should read what GM's will write on the chat. So yee it was some kind of rage quit but meh. :)
    • elgrekko:
      Thank you for your feedback. Anyway, without stuns, it would be just an ordinary race without any fun and the possibility to influence your "destiny" and win.
      This event has been designed so that it is not enough to get out first and keep your position. That's why there is an opportunity for stuns to add a bit of luck and skill to the event.
      This whole event is about positioning, knowing when to go and who's behind me. To know when there is a need to dismount from the mount and stun the enemy.

I saw that 30 mage - he fears you bcs he was scared that you will stun him - ,,To know when there is a need to dismount from the mount and stun the enemy."

Fallendy:
      Violations of the rules will be punished according to their severity.
      If someone cheats, he will not get a reward.
      If someone kills players he can be banned. (it depends on how much the event will be affected by his behavior)

Anyway, I've devised these events to make the game more fun for the players. Therefore, I hope that no one will break the rules of events because we could stop doing them. We make these events purely for you, we spend our free time to do that, just because we want you to have fun.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil