Quality Dank Memes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guys liking fearu's post about fairplay and dislike mine is typical player who cry about invi but still use : Invisible (only flame when it's Valorian right) TP scroll, reckless, Hill in doc
      When you'll stop all of this I'll stop invi :)

Start playing fair before asking other.
      #ByeByeHaters
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Why you are taking serious the most dumb faggot on this server?
      Rofl, all polish players will told you only shit about Fearu cus hes typical deadbrain with high ego when hes useless af.
      Well, 90% players knows that im playin on valo site, cus after 2 weeks it was impossible to play with this guy.
      When i get the dmg buff, he was tilted, leavin the tw, cw and more xD:).
      1 time when he was asking MAGE FOR THE BUFFS, AND HE DONT GET IT HE LEAVE THE GAME. xD:) ~This one is from friend^^
      So w/e hes talking just ignore him 20 yo "KID".
      It was impossible to play with him 2 weeks, Im sure he is licking awesome (de) players ass thats why hes playing with them.
      Thats all for me, not this thread to talking about this.
    • Nucey wrote:

Why you are taking serious the most dumb faggot on this server?
      Rofl, all polish players will told you only shit about Fearu cus hes typical deadbrain with high ego when hes useless af.
      Well, 90% players knows that im playin on valo site, cus after 2 weeks it was impossible to play with this guy.
      1 time when he was asking MAGE FOR THE BUFFS, AND HE DONT GET IT HE LEAVE THE GAME. xD:) ~This one is from friend^^
      It was impossible to play with him 2 weeks, Im sure he is licking awesome (de) players ass thats why hes playing with them.
      You're trash buddy,that's all

Stop taking dirty things from the past,maybe i've got high ego,maybe it's that true or not

But i know one thing

Your ego is higher than mine for 1000%

You blame literally every each player who's better than u

Destroyer, ( a lot of members from Awesome) , i would count it to the infinity.

Why u didn't won last Lapiris Tournament ?

Cause u said like 3 weeks ago

" i will leave this server,it's fcking boring,every single one archer here are trash because of no competition"

Now u participated in Lapiris tournament,you came here like the brave knight on his white young horse and u lost quarters vs destro 5-0 after that u disconnected

I don't give a fuck man,stop playing these shit things because is it weird as fuck

You were the biggest cancer here which roll this server to the deep

And now,here we go again the best archer from Galaxy4Story return (pssht.) ,you won an lapiris on galaxy4story against an noname and after that your ego drop out over the scale

You came here again and ooppst accidentaly lost on quarters vs "worst" player ohho hoo MAJESTIC

Plox bring SirLancelot too

Let @Vegito have easy next tournaments.

Just leave me alone and let's brainwash your new friends from CSTM, good luck and have fun

Maybe they will understand in the future what a double faced guy you are.

[EDIT]

Most dumb faggot? uhh bruh

The most intelligent person and legendary player spoke :huh: :huh: :huh:

[EDIT]

Here is tutorial for you,maybe useful maybe not , good luck!
      i know it's Verssacce style but it's enough for u

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3

The post was edited 5 times, last by Fearu ().

• Fearu wrote:

Nucey wrote:

So lets talk with Akira, Dan, Skuty, some Husaria players :). Only Etalcal was on your side, oh sry this one guy from the PL official server was with you too, sry sry.
      Well, i have still an video where you said "I really like you, it was a good time when you were playin with me on derion side." xDDDDDDD So you have to lick the deutchland ass more. :)
      Anyway, you're typical piece of shit without single gamesense, jumping like monkey.
      Nice lapiris final, it was 11:3 vs "MOST EASIER Archer" like you said that when i beat him. MDR
      Typical liar, you blame for no reason the CSTM leader, Kitsu or more players for no reason but youre the worst one here.
      Same, you blame Deanerys, Smash and more, and now youre playing with them Hypocrite? xD
      What ever, youre typical 0 here like in the RL so you can just lick my ass, and the DE anus like youre doing this every time.
      + I wasnt playin this tourn you fucking dumb faggot XDXD
      IT WAS MEFEREK OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, NEVER HEARD ABOUT HIM SO DAHEK IS WRONG WITH YOU?.
      + Im blaming only Destroyer cus hes like you high ego player 1v1 god atm cus of dodge but shit in mass pvp.
      + Gimme profes that i was playin this tourn, thanks.
      Ah, the one thing when i was blaming them was buying items for real money, thats all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nucey ().

• Fallendy wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA YES I AM THE MOST TOXIC GUY IN THE WORLD I FLAME LAERZE EVERYDAY AND I DONT EVEN SAY HIM GG WHEN HE DEBUFF THE PRIEST
      Im leaving cstm , i deserve to be in a guild that appreciates me

LOOKING FOR GUILD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Peeps, the thread was meant to be made for fun, I have said that I do not mean to offend anyone and that was also my intention of this thread. We are a server with a very small community, don't break this down even more. Honestly all of the behaviors happening during pvp such as invis, hills, scrolls etc should not cause this kind of drama. If this continues, I will ask the GM's to discontinue the thread. Feel free to post any memes (own made preferably) and just have fun instead of having a flame fiesta all around 24/7
    • Fearu wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Stop taking dirty things from the past,maybe i've got high ego,maybe it's that true or not

But i know one thing

Your ego is higher than mine for 1000%

You blame literally every each player who's better than u

Destroyer, ( a lot of members from Awesome) , i would count it to the infinity.

Why u didn't won last Lapiris Tournament ?

Cause u said like 3 weeks ago

" i will leave this server,it's fcking boring,every single one archer here are trash because of no competition"

Now u participated in Lapiris tournament,you came here like the brave knight on his white young horse and u lost quarters vs destro 5-0 after that u disconnected

I don't give a fuck man,stop playing these shit things because is it weird as fuck

You were the biggest cancer here which roll this server to the deep

And now,here we go again the best archer from Galaxy4Story return (pssht.) ,you won an lapiris on galaxy4story against an noname and after that your ego drop out over the scale

You came here again and ooppst accidentaly lost on quarters vs "worst" player ohho hoo MAJESTIC

Plox bring SirLancelot too

Let @Vegito have easy next tournaments.

Just leave me alone and let's brainwash your new friends from CSTM, good luck and have fun

Maybe they will understand in the future what a double faced guy you are.

[EDIT]

Most dumb faggot? uhh bruh

The most intelligent person and legendary player spoke :huh: :huh: :huh:

[EDIT]

Here is tutorial for you,maybe useful maybe not , good luck!
      i know it's Verssacce style but it's enough for u
      ////Comment to your edit.
      When i was playing tourn i beat you without single flash dodge, only with debuff dodge so w/e.^^
      You cant even do abb without "S" macro so stfu wanna abb tutorial without macro? :)
      Thats all.
    • Fearu wrote:

Anyway these all memes are made for fun, @Fallendy chill
      im not going to chill, and im fucking serious right now, you are all crying about cancer invi when you also use cancer kind of things, so when you'll stop do that shit, Come to me and we'll can talk from man to man and I will throw my potion. But as you play right now, stop spam me for that fucking invi.

Last time I post here now.
      Bye.
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Fearu wrote:

Nucey wrote:

"Just leave me alone and let's brainwash your new friends from CSTM, good luck and have fun"
      if this was for me since i made that meme ,
      i did it in good fun cuz sometimes u go valo and scream " FEARU BEST ARCHER " etc etc and thats funny
      just to make things clear
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Nucey wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Nucey wrote:

So lets talk with Akira, Dan, Skuty, some Husaria players :). Only Etalcal was on your side, oh sry this one guy from the PL official server was with you too, sry sry.Well, i have still an video where you said "I really like you, it was a good time when you were playin with me on derion side." xDDDDDDD So you have to lick the deutchland ass more. :)
      Anyway, you're typical piece of shit without single gamesense, jumping like monkey.
      Nice lapiris final, it was 11:3 vs "MOST EASIER Archer" like you said that when i beat him. MDR
      Typical liar, you blame for no reason the CSTM leader, Kitsu or more players for no reason but youre the worst one here.
      Same, you blame Deanerys, Smash and more, and now youre playing with them Hypocrite? xD
      What ever, youre typical 0 here like in the RL so you can just lick my ass, and the DE anus like youre doing this every time.
      + I wasnt playin this tourn you fucking dumb faggot XDXD
      IT WAS MEFEREK OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, NEVER HEARD ABOUT HIM SO DAHEK IS WRONG WITH YOU?.
      + Im blaming only Destroyer cus hes like you high ego player 1v1 god atm cus of dodge but shit in mass pvp.
      + Gimme profes that i was playin this tourn, thanks.
      Ah, the one thing when i was blaming them was buying items for real money, thats all.
      Hahaha, I'm shit in mass pvp, ok :)) :)

I guess that you forgot how you suicided today 3 times just to debuff me LMAO (one of the tries was like - coming in middle of 10 ppl, alone trying just to debuff me lol, u died, revived with scroll and died again), and u still failed lol. You call others bad but you don't see yourself, you speak about mass pvp but all you do is random using skills and suiciding, GG WP MLG pleier.

Idc about this but u say that you aren't meferek but some months ago u were playing with that name lul.
    • ???????? WHEN I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME MEFEREK SHOW ME PROOFS. 1RST TOURN ON THIS SERVER I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME SUPREMENUCEY LOST VS CHENZEN SEMIFINAL. THEN FALKEN ON FEARUS ACC.
      2CND TOURN I WAS PLAYING AD KEHOTU Lost in final vs BALLA.
      3Rd SAME FINAL VS BALLA.
      4. AVATAR AS FEARUDUZYNOCHAL - KEHOTU
      5. Azukay won i was inactive.
      6. AVATAR AS ALIEN.
      7. THIS MONTH INACTIVE, TELLME WHEN I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME MEFEREK?????
      + I WAS ALWAYS USING COMMENT NUCEY, WHEN IM PLAYING ON OTHER NICKNAME YOU FUCKING DEADBRAIN.
      I WAS PLAYING 1 TIME TOURN AGAINST YOU I HAVE THE SCREEN W/E.
      NOW SHOW ME PROOFS. XDXDXD NEVER PLAYED WITH THIS NICKNAME, SEND THE FUCKING TICKET OR ASK GMs.
      + That debuff gamestyle was for funn, we have like 1-3 mages at valo vs your Full party of mages and youre always behind them. So thats why. I saw how you are playing on The 3v3 tourn. Time was outplaying you In every round. Only your damage was better than him but when finally you did something your whole team was dead.
    • Nucey wrote:

???????? WHEN I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME MEFEREK SHOW ME PROOFS. 1RST TOURN ON THIS SERVER I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME SUPREMENUCEY LOST VS CHENZEN SEMIFINAL. THEN FALKEN ON FEARUS ACC.
      2CND TOURN I WAS PLAYING AD KEHOTU Lost in final vs BALLA.
      3Rd SAME FINAL VS BALLA.
      4. AVATAR AS FEARUDUZYNOCHAL - KEHOTU
      5. Azukay won i was inactive.
      6. AVATAR AS ALIEN.
      7. THIS MONTH INACTIVE, TELLME WHEN I WAS PLAYING WITH NICKNAME MEFEREK?????
      + I WAS ALWAYS USING COMMENT NUCEY, WHEN IM PLAYING ON OTHER NICKNAME YOU FUCKING DEADBRAIN.
      I WAS PLAYING 1 TIME TOURN AGAINST YOU I HAVE THE SCREEN W/E.
      NOW SHOW ME PROOFS. XDXDXD NEVER PLAYED WITH THIS NICKNAME, SEND THE FUCKING TICKET OR ASK GMs.
      + That debuff gamestyle was for funn, we have like 1-3 mages at valo vs your Full party of mages and youre always behind them. So thats why. I saw how you are playing on The 3v3 tourn. Time was outplaying you In every round. Only your damage was better than him but when finally you did something your whole team was dead.
      Where did u see that i said that you played on tournament with that name? And like i told u, idc about this anyway so calm your tits.

Learn better what are the roles of an archer, instead of you i don't go everytime first in and suicide if i have mages that can engage.

Not that i care about this either but an 3v3 event should never be only bo3, we played only 2 rounds and in one of them lost because no mana and bugged horse. Tell me how time outplayed me tho.