[Suggestion] Reward for Leya's Tournament

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Suggestion] Reward for Leya's Tournament

Should the reward of the Leya's Tournament be changed to the Tournament Weapon? 36
        Yes, but not +24, maybe +21 or +22. (14) 39%
        No. (13) 36%
        Yes. (9) 25%
      Hello Friends,
      as probably the most of you already know, you will get a +24 Cloak for winning the Leya's Tournament (Group Tournament).

I think the basic idea of the Cloaks is that if you have just a few players a whole group with +24 Weapons would be too much to handle.
      But since 4Ancient is a popular Server and the eq standard is already really high, I would recommend changing the reward of the cloak to the weapon.

Another point is that on the Gamef0rge Server the Leya's Tournament is a big event with lots of viewers and also participants.
      On Ancient you usually have about 1 or maximum 2 groups, who even apply for the tournament, cause no one really wants this cloak as reward.

I think if you would change the reward to the tournament weapon, this tournament Would become much more popular.

DE
      Meiner Meinung nach ist der Umhang als Belohnung für das Gruppenturnier nicht mehr angemessen.
      Die Grundidee, warum es diese Umhänge überhaupt gibt, ist, dass es durch 7 PvP Waffen sehr unbalanced werden würde, wenn auf einem neuen Server noch nicht viele Leute spielen.
      Jedoch spielen auf 4Ancient eine Menge Spieler und auch der EQ Standart ist mittlerweile sehr hoch.

Auf den Gamef0rge Servern war das Gruppenturnier immer ein riesen Event mit einer Menge Zuschauern und Teilnehmern.
      Auf Ancient melden dich meist eine einzelne Gruppe an, vielleicht auch 2.

Ich denke, dass das Gruppenturnier deutlich attraktiver werden würde, wenn die Turnierwaffen als Belohnung eingeführt werden würden.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Xuki ().

• I'm voting for no. We already get +24 weapons on one player of each class then imagine a leyas team with 7 archers winning (and it really doesn't have to be archers), that'd be a full party of archers running every day for a month with 24 weapons. That'd bring pvp on tournament day but will reduce fairness for the whole month.

About +21-22 weapon option --> that can be way better that the +24 option but still it will bring a lot of power in one kingdom and if it doesn't, it's because the people who will play on leyas already got similar weapons therefore a useless reward.
    • Naerra wrote:

I'm voting for no. We already get +24 weapons on one player of each class then imagine a leyas team with 7 archers winning (and it really doesn't have to be archers), that'd be a full party of archers running every day for a month with 24 weapons. That'd bring pvp on tournament day but will reduce fairness for the whole month.
      I kind of get what you are saying, but a grp full of archer can't win against a grp with a nice composition.
    • Naerra wrote:

About +21-22 weapon option --> that can be way better that the +24 option but still it will bring a lot of power in one kingdom and if it doesn't, it's because the people who will play on leyas already got similar weapons therefore a useless reward.
      It does bring a lot of power, but i don't think its useless if players with similar weapons win it.
      It would engage more people who dont have those weapons to apply for leyas to get a nice weapon.
    • I voted for no. Why:

1. You mentioned that the eq standards are already high. I think it's not even close to that standard when it would be possible. There aren't even 7 player made +24 pvp weapons on the server yet.
      2. Even if the eq standards become that high it wouldn't be healthy because a new player would have to make HUGE efforts to even be able to compete. Right now the entry cost is not too bad but we shouldn't increase it buy adding 7 +24 weapons.
      3. It's an oldschool server and oldschool 4story had cloaks as rewards. Do you remember? There were many spectators and teams in the old 4story for 7v7 even with cloak rewards only. So the relative lack of interest is not because of that.
      4. Yes, winning leyas is super hard but not as hard as winning the 1v1 tournament (from the perspective of 1 player). And the same reward for it?
      5. The +21 option doesn't work because most leyas winner players already have higher weapons than that. But nobody has +24 cloak. So the rewards would become even worse for most players.
      6. +22 would kind of work but meh... I don't see any reason to change it. As I mentioned the relative lack of interest is not because of lack of good rewards. It's because the server is not that populated for 8 teams yet.
      7. Good players are good even without OP rewards for leyas, don't need to make them even better. One of the reasons why the official 4story collapsed is that it became impossible to compete as a new player. Let's not take steps in that direction!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uncas23 ().

• Just bring the 24 weap wtf is this leyas nobody needs that cloak and back in the days leyas always had 24+ weap (atleast on ger offi, idk about other countries). If this would happen on this server you get a) more players on this server because this is one of the reasons why many players dont start here and b) Leyas would become competetive what means more players/teams will register and try it.
    • Resu wrote:

Fallendy if you want to play us next leyas(october) feel free to loose 100-0.

Youre are literally not even close to being a threat to us and I am 100% serious (I almost never am in the forum lol)

topic: 22 or 23 weapons should be sufficient. 21 is definetly too low
      hahahahahaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

i love you man, so much laugh, omg <3 kiss <3
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • xHunter wrote:

elgrekko wrote:

xHunter wrote:

More spectators = lower fps..hide audience needs to be fixed.
      stop spamming please :/
      So i'm spamming because i try to make them to fix before tournaments a 5min problem?? Btw do u know what spam is? Is better to post everywhere shit posts like many do instead of a constructive idea, right?
      Ok, I will be honest. We just don't want it to be fixed so that you cant dodge in tournament. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
      EVIL MASTERPLAN