stolen account and gear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stolen account and gear

first my apologies if is not the righ place for this tread

for 10 days i was with my family and i can't play 4story,when i come back i start the game and i see that someone stolen all my stuff...i've armor weapon lvl18 with good bonus,now i've nothing,everything is disappear,no one have my psw or mail or some data for use my account,i need help for have back my stuff because i work hard for found and also i buy a lot of stuff..i text to the gm,but dont answear to me yet,i need help please,english is not my language so i've a little trouble to use it,please someone give me some info for have back my stuff...thank you and sorry if is not the right place for ask help..
  • thanx for answear me :) i've used all the slot for character that game let me use,but for real i use just Inu,the other character i use just for doc,nothing more, i lose just weapon and armor and jewellery, i dont lose skill points,i lose also some item,but i dont care a lot,i care just about weapons and armor and jewels :( i hope that you can help me :( thank you for everything you can do for help me :)