Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paddy369 wrote:

elgrekko wrote:

You can buy invisible cloak, I think that is the option to hide your cloak.
      Yes I know, but the point is, it makes your char hold the weapon all the time. I want to have the option atleast, to let it on my back.
      just remove cloak man and when u fight u put it on xd
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Paddy369 wrote:

elgrekko wrote:

Yes I know, but the point is, it makes your char hold the weapon all the time. I want to have the option atleast, to let it on my back.
      You could say the same about helmets. Why not add the same option, like we have for helmets? Saves time and inventory space.
    • Paddy369 wrote:

DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Paddy369 wrote:

elgrekko wrote:

You could say the same about helmets. Why not add the same option, like we have for helmets? Saves time and inventory space.
      or buy a costume
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• the list isnt fnished but here are my ideas for the next patch:

character customization:
      -add "remove cloak" in the char info (the invisible cloak sucks because your still holding your staff in your hand like you do when wearing a cloak)
      - give bow's same stats as cbow's (some players prefer a bow but dont use it because its weaker)
      - color removal scroll (example: +20 armor looks like +0)
      - add gold color (from +16) for +17 and above
      - add all costumes from the official server
      - add all armors and weapons from official server as skins (for example add gor armor but make it lvl 34 (or 1) instead of 38) + add transmog system (with or without special formula)

pvp:
      - add some teleporters in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine in ardir etc.)
      - give vice guild leaders the ability to nominate players for castle war
      - maybe add skywar?

pve:
      - add selling and repair npc to 2nd battle
      - make sealed scroll of rarity and alchemist scrolls unsealing give 0-3 scrolls instead of 0-1
      - increase every stack to like 300 (or more? :) )
      - a command that makes you collect only stackable items (herbs, godess tears etc) so that you don't have to throw every item out when farming
      - add orcs in ardir, hesed, tyco, gebra and to the documents aswell
      - add the conquerors scroll as drop in every secret document monster. if you double click the scroll, you get a quest where you have to kill mobs in a specific time and be rewarded with money and xp
      - add soul lottery (lose>you get silver thats equal to your level and a 5min xp boost. win>you get the jackpot and the xp boost)
      - make it possible to open tears by double clicking (like chests)
      - add the preview window where you can see all the items of a chest and tear

other changes:
      - make it possible to save the position of the radar map (when you move the radar somewhere else, relog and join a group the radar is in the upper right corner instead of where you moved it to)
      - add the "caution! your entering a pvp area" before teleporting into a document (just because it looks cool imo)
      - add the automatic portal/npc tab system from the official server (when your near a npc or portal, a blue circle appears around it and you just have to press standart action and the portal/ npc shop/ questwindow opens (lots of players, especially in ardir, like to block the portals with their huge mounts so that you cant use the portal.. this would fix this issue but it would also help at uppevents etc)
      - reduce the price of armageddon to the same as richie, trident etc. (why is armageddon more expensive? makes no sense..)
      - make it possible to open letters everywhere.. its veeery easy to do cmon pls
      - add item [credits (1), (100), (1000), (10000)] to trade credits/ achievement points and an npc where you can buy those credit item with credits (example: 100credits for [credits (100)] item (like on ar4z)

bug fixes:
      - fix the homeport npc in yesode (you cant set your spawnpoint there)
      - fix the search function in the auction
      - remove any overcasting in the game
      - fix quest descriptions
      - fix the bug where you use tp with mage in crypta and you get teleported out of crypta (you have to use homeport to get away because of the huge mountains in that area)
      - derion dungeon lvl19 > masked woman quest bugged

The post was edited 1 time, last by shizuosenpai ().

• shizuosenpai wrote:

the list isnt fnished but here are my ideas for the next patch:

character customization:
      -add "remove cloak" in the char info (the invisible cloak sucks because your still holding your staff in your hand like you do when wearing a cloak)
      - give bow's same stats as cbow's (some players prefer a bow but dont use it because its weaker)
      - add all armors and weapons from official server as skins (for example add gor armor but make it lvl 34 (or 1) instead of 38) + add transmog system (with or without special formula)

pvp:
      - add some teleporters in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine in ardir etc.)
      - maybe add skywar?

pve:
      - make sealed scroll of rarity and alchemist scrolls unsealing give 0-3 scrolls instead of 0-1
      - a command that makes you collect only stackable items (herbs, godess tears etc) so that you don't have to throw every item out when farming
      - add the conquerors scroll as drop in every secret document monster. if you double click the scroll, you get a quest where you have to kill mobs in a specific time and be rewarded with money and xp
      - add soul lottery (lose>you get silver thats equal to your level and a 5min xp boost. win>you get the jackpot and the xp boost)

other changes:
      - make it possible to save the position of the radar map (when you move the radar somewhere else, relog and join a group the radar is in the upper right corner instead of where you moved it to)
      - add the "caution! your entering a pvp area" before teleporting into a document (just because it looks cool imo)
      - add the automatic portal/npc tab system from the official server (when your near a npc or portal, a blue circle appears around it and you just have to press standart action and the portal/ npc shop/ questwindow opens (lots of players, especially in ardir, like to block the portals with their huge mounts so that you cant use the portal.. this would fix this issue but it would also help at uppevents etc)
      - reduce the price of armageddon to the same as richie, trident etc. (why is armageddon more expensive? makes no sense..)

bug fixes:
      - fix quest descriptions
      - fix the bug where you use tp with mage in crypta and you get teleported out of crypta (you have to use homeport to get away because of the huge mountains in that area)
      So you basically want to make 4ancient looks like p4 or official lmaoo, I disagree in almost everything.
    • 53X wrote:

shizuosenpai wrote:

character customization:

pvp:
      - maybe add skywar?

pve:

other changes:

bug fixes:
      - fix quest descriptions
      So you basically want to make 4ancient looks like p4 or official lmaoo, I disagree in almost everything.
      most of these ideas are things from the official server xD and no i dont want it to be like p4. i dont like that server xD..
    • shizuosenpai wrote:

character customization:

pvp:
      - maybe add skywar?

pve:

other changes:

bug fixes:
      - fix quest descriptions

Fearu wrote:

PVP things have the higher priority sorry
      good thing big julianos never sees this thread and doesnt see the pve shit hehe
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• I like pve like in every mmo game but cmon pvp in this kingdom is nonexistent, you try to go doc80 --> valo are the double or triple than us, you try to go pvp on crypta and you find 2 partys afk killing mobs meanwhile the rest are dying to valos who dont care about pve, even you go any lower doc and there are also x2 x3 valos.

Ahh but in dung75 everything changes.. :D
    • Tankyyy wrote:

open tear with double click.
      Direct teleport to ice cave.
      More farming possibilities.
      that's what 4a is all about bro , that farm grind
      500/600 players , 250 are farming ,80 are in daily PvP , 150 in tws and the rest is just deadass afk
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• What about a balanced pvp map?
      I mean sth like a map with a port queue...
      I know sth like that from the game CABAL they had a nation war wich was always balanced cause there was a queue function and if valorians are more they only can join this map
      if there is another derion player joining this map.
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • ***EDITING MORE IDEAS -:d***

in all seriousness though, basic problem with 4S back in the days when it started dying was; Unpopulated Lands.
      You could walk for Miles and Miles until you reached ardir or markut>Kether, people were always in central areas. and i am not talking bout the shops.

Ancient Coins are a fine motive to get people underway and actually farm for smth but srsly nobody farms! nobody has a reason to actually, only a few well searched players are using that functionality. = crypta is great, wb are fine as well! bog is ok i'd say. maybe improve geburah castle or release gor only fro trades and stuff, just to have another place to visit ;p cause honestly geburah castle is a bit bugged up ;P . everytime i visit it feels more like i am inside a bug crypta xd

You could also ban Araya so that Fallendy can have some company out there in the field of banished bots. err i mean characters

and to those who call themselves players and archers; you are a parody with legs x)
    • Die Hellenisch Magier wrote:

ersonally i think you should buff BOWS, or change name class to Crossbowman it's just plainly retarded , especially now that many archers have 13+ long range.
      Don't make any changes on PVP tis why we're all here!!!
      The Crossbow is "bugged", ABB was never meant to be a feature in the first palce, but it became one because people like it
      Bows are obviously obsolete with this because they were supposed to be faster but can't keep up with the damage / speed of the Crossbow
      (Please explain me btw what exactly long range speed 13 does because my information tell me that i have faster Autoattacks and slightly lower cooldown on basic skills with that and both of them aren't game changing/breaking)

I dont even know why i have to tell you this, it's the most obvious thing on the class (ABB)
      (And also they are already thinking on how they can buff bows to be viable but that doesnt come overnight because if you touch a system like that you have to think about what you are doing and test it obviously)

And the changes on PvP that you are against are done because of unbalance or stupidly op mechanics
      (like the removal of Summon Scrolls or the nerf to invi potions OR the incoming Nerf to suicide Warriors)
      NW for example NEEDS a buff, it iss nearly unplayable right now because of the many misses and overcast

Die Hellenisch Magier wrote:

and to those who claim cbows need a buff: Do you even play the game ¬you fucktards¬?

Who says that ?
      Cbows don't need a buff, at least not high tier ones
      BUT low tier ones are unplayable, they have no damage at all (below AP 22)

stick with the current gemplay if you ask me but fix the bugs.
      I don't think that we should stick with exactly this PvP, Doc 80 for example is the most unbalanced map you can have for the Documents
      And Crypta (as you said) is really buggy and annoying to play

in all seriousness though, basic problem with 4S back in the days when it started dying was; Unpopulated Lands.
      I dont think that's the reason while players left, I personally left because of:
      - Fucked up Eco system
      - New Animations
      - +28
      - Impossible to Solo level if you wanted
      - Level 140

I didnt give a shit about how populated the lands where when i left the game, that was my least concern
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 4 times, last by Asera ().

• Well i could not possibly bother to explain anything, these were just some of my thoughts based on comments from previous posts on the same thread.
      you don't need to share my opinnion. most of the stuff i said was too general to even be interepreted with the amount of attention you gave them as they were not even reffering to 4A. but mostly to my own ideas bout 4S in general. @Asera
      but overall 9/10 for constructing an interesting report!