Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

dinalex35 wrote:

How about u rework the % based things in this game. Either write the correct value at spells info/ upp chance or do something so the 70% means 70 times of 100. Right now 70 equals to 20%, nothing more. How can a 70% chance skill can hit only 2/10 times? :thumbdown:
      I also think that the percents of skills are broken, 70% skill 9misses in a row, 80% 7-8misses and so on..the server needs 100% to percent skills so it won't be about luck, to hit/miss a % skill, good plays should be rewarded and not just fucked bcs of a miss. + to finally can make duels without having to reset 500times. Anyway, this idea is here for months and still no news.
      UP!!!! When will you fix the broken percent rates from the skills of this server??? I'm fking tired of all my 70%-80% skills to miss 5-6-7 times in A ROW everytime. Debuff can't fking hit once, escape, dodge MISS MISS MISS, u can't even make a proper duel on this server, flash/dodge misses more than succeds. It also isn't about luck since this happens to everyone and everytime XDD. Is that hard to make THE PERCENT BASED SKILLS 100% (to edit some values lol) ? this has NO DOWNSIDES AT ALL and we have been proposing this for months already with no response (like almost all the posts from the bugs category and also good ideas from this thread that are ignored)..
      I think you should count the succeeded spells and the missed spells and you would see that the percentages are correct :)
      So in 10mins of duels, last night, i missed 7 out of 10 dodges, atleast 4-5flashes out of 10, 5+ debuffs. Same happens in mass pvp. I played on other servers where the skills had 80% chance and u would miss maybe few times per day but on this server is full miss. I am pretty sure that the % of the skills are way off, more people would say the same + making the percentage skills 100% has no downsides but only advantages, so no reason to not implement it, also seems like an easy job editing values.
      I agree that dodge should be 100%, but i am pretty sure that you didn't miss that many(only if you don't have them on master lol)
    • elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

dinalex35 wrote:

How about u rework the % based things in this game. Either write the correct value at spells info/ upp chance or do something so the 70% means 70 times of 100. Right now 70 equals to 20%, nothing more. How can a 70% chance skill can hit only 2/10 times? :thumbdown:
      I also think that the percents of skills are broken, 70% skill 9misses in a row, 80% 7-8misses and so on..the server needs 100% to percent skills so it won't be about luck, to hit/miss a % skill, good plays should be rewarded and not just fucked bcs of a miss. + to finally can make duels without having to reset 500times. Anyway, this idea is here for months and still no news.
      UP!!!! When will you fix the broken percent rates from the skills of this server??? I'm fking tired of all my 70%-80% skills to miss 5-6-7 times in A ROW everytime. Debuff can't fking hit once, escape, dodge MISS MISS MISS, u can't even make a proper duel on this server, flash/dodge misses more than succeds. It also isn't about luck since this happens to everyone and everytime XDD. Is that hard to make THE PERCENT BASED SKILLS 100% (to edit some values lol) ? this has NO DOWNSIDES AT ALL and we have been proposing this for months already with no response (like almost all the posts from the bugs category and also good ideas from this thread that are ignored)..
      I think you should count the succeeded spells and the missed spells and you would see that the percentages are correct :)
      So in 10mins of duels, last night, i missed 7 out of 10 dodges, atleast 4-5flashes out of 10, 5+ debuffs. Same happens in mass pvp. I played on other servers where the skills had 80% chance and u would miss maybe few times per day but on this server is full miss. I am pretty sure that the % of the skills are way off, more people would say the same + making the percentage skills 100% has no downsides but only advantages, so no reason to not implement it, also seems like an easy job editing values.
      I agree that dodge should be 100%, but i am pretty sure that you didn't miss that many(only if you don't have them on master lol)
      and how the fuck u know that i didn't miss that much? u were on my pc with teamviwer or near me? Larry can confirm tho how much we missed in our duels + fearu + almost every archer and also many more people, u are just speaking random bullshit.
    • elgrekko#2 wrote:

Ah come on, stop this toxicity, it's so boring. I just say that you should make a list where you count your misses. But when I mean a list I don't mean 10, but 1000 that may be enough.
      Your posts are boring, u really expect someone to count from 1000skills used how many missed wtf? I have people that can confirm what i said so idc about your random posts where you try to call people liers cause you don't agree on something.
    • xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

Ah come on, stop this toxicity, it's so boring. I just say that you should make a list where you count your misses. But when I mean a list I don't mean 10, but 1000 that may be enough.
      Your posts are boring, u really expect someone to count from 1000skills used how many missed wtf? I have people that can confirm what i said so idc about your random posts where you try to call people liers cause you don't agree on something.
      I don't want to call you a lier I just want real numbers not like 10!, if you judge.
    • elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

I don't want to call you a lier I just want real numbers not like 10!, if you judge.
      There are enough players that can agree that the % of skills are broken. There are players that pvp and duel more than you, that can also confirm that, me included. + like i said, i'm pretty sure that almost everyone would agree to make 100% the percent based skills, which anyway has no downsides but only advantages, good plays should be rewarded.
    • ev0catorkiller wrote:

70% does not mean it will always hit 7/10 times.
      It just means that everytime you use that spell the chance of hitting will be 70%.
      just because u missed 3/10 times for example it doesnt mean that the hit chance is 70% thats not how propability works...
      Where i said that tho? Other server 80% in a day few misses, on this server only miss. When a skill misses everytime for even 7times in a row and succeds less times than hits u will ask yourself if that skill's percent isn't broken. Since i had so many duels i know what i'm talking about. Like i said i'm not the only one that is sure that the percentage of the skills is broken. Is not like i play on this server for 2-3days or 1month, i experienced enough with misses.
    • Just as many times as a skill misses 6 7 8 times in a row it also hits 6 7 8 times in a row but because people take it for granted when it doesnt miss they dont notice it as much as the 6 misses in a row.

I agree with removing miss from the server at least from dodge and stuns but saying that the miss chances are broken is a bit of a stretch...

And i might not be doing as many duels as u but i still have done quite a lot and as a warrior u use around 8 skills min every duel that can miss in a bad way
    • ev0catorkiller wrote:

Just as many times as a skill misses 6 7 8 times in a row it also hits 6 7 8 times in a row but because people take it for granted when it doesnt miss they dont notice it as much as the 6 misses in a row.

I agree with removing miss from the server at least from dodge and stuns but saying that the miss chances are broken is a bit of a stretch...

And i might not be doing as many duels as u but i still have done quite a lot and as a warrior u use around 8 skills min every duel that can miss in a bad way
      Yes but if 6 7 8 times u miss in a row and after other 6 7 8 times u wouldn't miss in a row it wouldn't make it 80% anyway. The thing is that on other servers 80% misses way more less than here. Anyway miss on % skills is bs since you can't even make a proper duel without restarting because of misses. + it doesnt make any sense to be about luck to miss or to hit a percent based skill.
    • what could be nice..

=> changing the tax price u pay if u put sth in auction or maybe just put the tax off..
      i think this could be interessting for ppl who arent so often online or online during bad trading time..
      especially no one sell "rare" and "expensive" items during auction cause the tax price is too high

in short form: No tax in auction anymore or maybe lower taxes and only pay if u sold the item...
      if u dont so u dont have to pay the taxes..

I think it could be interessting , maybe that could have an positive effect on the economy between the kingdooms (annoying to swap between the kingdoms all the time )

And maybe i am the only one who think this is annoying and could be changed :D

=>While u have a shop open, u cant open the mailbox u have to close ure shop first an than u can read the mail..
      its sth small but maybe im not the only one, cause its annoying if u have a bigger shop with a few more items :P
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured

The post was edited 4 times, last by Novac ().

• elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

dinalex35 wrote:

Yeah.. but they Will still task

Why nobody make nothing for the tasking?
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

elgrekko#2 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

dinalex35 wrote:

Yeah.. but they Will still task

Why nobody make nothing for the tasking?
      leave tasking alone man <.<
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• just963 wrote:

no tax for auction would be amazing.
      No more searching in shops just look at the acution House. Makes selling and buying easier.
      I dont like this idea, making AFK shops will not have any sense. The way I look at it is you can put a shop and stay AFK without paying any fees but not everyone can do it so the auction is created for it. That small fee is the recompensation for not being AFK in shop, being able to leave the game and do whatever you want. (The auctioneer NPC needs to have some money from it as well XDD) I'd still like to have something changed regarding those fees.

The idea I came up with is to actually limit the maximum fee to 1 gold so that you won't lose a lot when listing a very expensive item, the rest I would leave unchanged.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 13araya37 ().