Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallendy wrote:

Euh no because a slow would mean we cant use HP potion = op for mage who will not need to Gear xD

But, it woule be indeed cool to 1) impossible to use HP when flashed or just give a litle stun (4sec) to archer
      ARCHER WITH STUN WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT , GO MAKE BAGUETTES
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fallendy wrote:

YeEAH A LITLE STUN WTF STFU YOU PLAY NW 010000 STUN
      DUDE IMAGINE AN ARCHER STUNING A PRIEST OR A MAGE AND THAN FULL ABB , EZ KILL

USE BRAIN BRUHHH STOP FCKING WITH YOUR BOSS
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Uncas23 wrote:

Change the HP potion so that it can't be used when affected by ANY negative effect. The main reason why mage is OP is that mages can use HP pots even when they are flashed but archers can't use HP pots when they are feared.
      Or maybe just when you have flash to not be able to use potions/scrolls.

Besides nerf invis/port invis and scrolls, resurrection scrolls should be nerfed too, almost every mage/war that i've seen uses them and just suicide, resurrect in middle of the other players and stun everyone, ofc this is available for all classes but mage and war are the most effective with this "tactic".
    • xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Change the HP potion so that it can't be used when affected by ANY negative effect. The main reason why mage is OP is that mages can use HP pots even when they are flashed but archers can't use HP pots when they are feared.

Besides nerf invis/port invis and scrolls, resurrection scrolls should be nerfed too, almost every mage/war that i've seen uses them and just suicide, resurrect in middle of the other players and stun everyone, ofc this is available for all classes but mage and war are the most effective with this "tactic".
      resu scroll twice a day , save it for tws , invi pot 5 minutes cd or more port scroll 10 min cd
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Laerze wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

resu scroll twice a day , save it for tws , invi pot 5 minutes cd or more port scroll 10 min cd
      wtf 5mins for a 10seconde invi fucking noob
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Yes, resurection scroll has to be nerfed as well. It should be used only to be able to resurect faster and to stay in the fight in the normal way but people use it as a invi in fights. And it completely breaks fights.
      I think resurection scroll shouldn't be usuable right after death but there should be a 10 seconds countdown. It just makes no sense that you kill someone and he comes back Immediately.

Actually just stunning someone is better than killing him because after a kill he comes back and kills you.
    • If I were Ancient Compiler I would:

- Increase the price of Teleport scrolls. Now we are at the point when many people have the NEED to use teleport scrolls. Profits could be increased if this need gets used.
      - Remove "tasking" as @Vegito suggested before. If Teleport scrolls become more expensive people may just task instead. This has to be prevented.
      - Increase the price of Resurection scroll. Same as teleport scroll.
      - Make real world trading possible ingame and tariff it. I think profits could be multiplied with this technique. I think of a new currency that can only be bought with real world money and vice versa. It can be turned into real world money. Than make it possible to pay with this currency in the normal trading window. This would provide safety for those who want to trade with real world money. And it would provide huge profit if tariffed.
      - Drastically lower the drop rate of invisible potions from Tear of Godess so that buying them from moonstones becomes a better option than just buying it from farmers for gold.
      - Add new effects and increase the price of color change scrolls. This would provide a League of Legends-like source of income. They actually run the hole game with skins.

So people can ask: Why the hell do I suggest stuff that actually harms players as a player myself?

1. Science doesn't care what the consequences are.
      2. If the server dies in lack of profit than we all lose everything on this server.
    • I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet.
      Maybe there could be a specific formula that counts both kills and honor.
      Or just a separate ranking that measures kills. Maybe there could even be some titles given for those who get in the top 8 kills but not in the top 8 honor.
    • Yoda wrote:

The point that u cant buy tincs with ms is to prevend the pay2win. Legalize the real trading would be total against that. Wtf!

maybe put priests win more honor for assists ?? idk it makes sense kinda
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Yoda wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Yoda wrote:

The point that u cant buy tincs with ms is to prevend the pay2win. Legalize the real trading would be total against that. Wtf!
      maybe put priests win more honor for assists ?? idk it makes sense kinda
      wrong Quote?
      sorry bro didnt even noticed
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Uncas23 wrote:

I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet.
      Or just a separate ranking that measures kills. Maybe there could even be some titles given for those who get in the top 8 kills but not in the top 8 honor.
      maybe put priests win more honor for assists ?? idk it makes sense cuz thats the only honor they get
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Laerze wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet.
      maybe put priests win more honor for assists ?? idk it makes sense cuz thats the only honor they get
      WE DONT NEED HONOR, WE’RE THE UNSUNG HEROES!
      +1 for the kills ranking