Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallendy wrote:

Mdr go control your Mana btw
      I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:

It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots.
      Still, NO MISS on percentage skills is a must.
    • Dooms wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:
      It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots.
      "Miss" is a part of this game from the start, Nobody cried about "MISS" on offi server 8years ago :)
    • Nucey wrote:

Dooms wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots.
      "Miss" is a part of this game from the start, No one was crying about "MISS" on offi server 8years ago :)
      Yeah maybe not on your server Mr Worldwide
      The game was built like this indeed, but like everything, changes for the better are always welcome, otherwise slavery would still be fine , nowadays. just sayin
    • Dooms wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Dooms wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots.Still, NO MISS on percentage skills is a must.
      "Miss" is a part of this game from the start, No one was crying about "MISS" on offi server 8years ago :)
      Yeah maybe not on your server Mr WorldwideThe game was built like this indeed, but like everything, changes for the better are always welcome, otherwise slavery would still be fine , nowadays. just sayin
      OMG Portugeese guy saying that slavery is bad, what a mad world! Go and recolonize south america, mate!
    • kapppadeeks wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Ofc It would be better witht nomiss, but we're still playing on "OLDSCHOOL" server.
      And y, i dont know about other servers, cus it was 8-9 years ago.
      I mean , there is difference between STAYING OLD SCHOOL and NOT IMPROVING THE SERVER, if people ask for it and it's a good feature to be added to the game , why not ?
      Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your opponent when you have weaker eq than your opponent, ye?
      Sometimes we have mass pvp, when you have to debuff the priest with sacri. If you'll miss, your team is gonna to loose true?
      If they want to add no-miss, so they have to ban all "cashers".
    • Nucey wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Ofc It would be better witht nomiss, but we're still playing on "OLDSCHOOL" server.
      I mean , there is difference between STAYING OLD SCHOOL and NOT IMPROVING THE SERVER, if people ask for it and it's a good feature to be added to the game , why not ?
      Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your opponent when you have weaker eq than your opponent, ye?Sometimes we have mass pvp, when you have to debuff the priest with sacri. If you'll miss, your team is gonna to loose true?
      I agree with you , there is pros and cons on that feature but sometimes there is a need for try , maybe add it and if people complain alot take it out .... Only with trying stuff you can get good results . But let's wait for 1.8 and see what compiler got for us
    • Jinny wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Another retard came, first of all u should know how to play before saying shit about others, same goes for fallendy. I still rekt u every class 1v1 so stfu bitch, i'm tired of your bs posts.
      Also Destroyer, nice trashtalking here :) Why do you think there is "always" a priest behind Fallendy hmn ? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ If you are talking like that normaly then no wonder why are you "always" alone without a priest :)

PS: bugged mount ok but 0 mana? nice mana management there xDDDD not even talking about misses xD welcome to the game when it mostly depends on the miss chance lol
      You miss the point, i just said that he has priests everytime that can support him (because he said that he has no priests so he uses invis xdd) + i didn't say this because i don't have and actually i have always atleast a priest in party in mass pvp :). & Archer in arena after 2 combos an debuff and maybe an reset has 0 mana + because of the bugged mount our priest couldn't come in range to give me.

Fallendy wrote:

Destroyer omg brain isnt only for animal you know, you can use it.
      I said to GM that I wanna fight in arena yes but only later or next day. He said no, it's right now or nothing

I said "ok we take the win so"

If i were you i wouldn't speak about brain because a part from yours is missing for sure.

Nucey wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your opponent when you have weaker eq than your opponent, ye?Sometimes we have mass pvp, when you have to debuff the priest with sacri. If you'll miss, your team is gonna to loose true?
      It's not really about eq, you can beat someone with better eq even without misses.
      For me missing 3 times debuff sacri in a row is frustrating and i think for everyone would be so yea, it shouldn't be about luck.
      I see many people saying "we don't want this good idea to be implemented because it's an OLDSCHOOL server" but they forget that many not old school things were modified/added already. No miss on percentage skills is one of the best ideas that should be implemented.
    • xHunter wrote:

Jinny wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Another retard came, first of all u should know how to play before saying shit about others, same goes for fallendy. I still rekt u every class 1v1 so stfu bitch, i'm tired of your bs posts.
      Also Destroyer, nice trashtalking here :) Why do you think there is "always" a priest behind Fallendy hmn ? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ If you are talking like that normaly then no wonder why are you "always" alone without a priest :)
      PS: bugged mount ok but 0 mana? nice mana management there xDDDD not even talking about misses xD welcome to the game when it mostly depends on the miss chance lol
      You miss the point, i just said that he has priests everytime that can support him (because he said that he has no priests so he uses invis xdd) + i didn't say this because i don't have and actually i have always atleast a priest in party in mass pvp :). & Archer in arena after 2 combos an debuff and maybe an reset has 0 mana + because of the bugged mount our priest couldn't come in range to give me.

Fallendy wrote:

I said to GM that I wanna fight in arena yes but only later or next day. He said no, it's right now or nothing

If i were you i wouldn't speak about brain because a part from yours is missing for sure.

Nucey wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your opponent when you have weaker eq than your opponent, ye?Sometimes we have mass pvp, when you have to debuff the priest with sacri. If you'll miss, your team is gonna to loose true?If they want to add no-miss, so they have to ban all "cashers".
      It's not really about eq, you can beat someone with better eq even without misses.For me missing 3 times debuff sacri in a row is frustrating and i think for everyone would be so yea, it shouldn't be about luck.
      I see many people saying "we don't want this good idea to be implemented because it's an OLDSCHOOL server" but they forget that many not old school things were modified/added already. No miss on percentage skills is one of the best ideas that should be implemented.

xHunter wrote:

Jinny wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Nucey wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your opponent when you have weaker eq than your opponent, ye?Sometimes we have mass pvp, when you have to debuff the priest with sacri. If you'll miss, your team is gonna to loose true?If they want to add no-miss, so they have to ban all "cashers".
      It's not really about eq, you can beat someone with better eq even without misses.For me missing 3 times debuff sacri in a row is frustrating and i think for everyone would be so yea, it shouldn't be about luck.
      Full agree with you man this time.
      We have to wait for new patch atm.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Dooms wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Dooms wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots.Still, NO MISS on percentage skills is a must.
      Yeah maybe not on your server Mr WorldwideThe game was built like this indeed, but like everything, changes for the better are always welcome, otherwise slavery would still be fine , nowadays. just sayin
      OMG Portugeese guy saying that slavery is bad, what a mad world! Go and recolonize south america, mate!

I hope that’s a joke otherwise:
      - Colonisation and slavery aren’t the same thing , just saying.
    • Something should be done about arena, maybe raise the rewards / enter fee to 100s or idk. Atm arena is really not used and people have no interest in pvp there and prefer to jump around markut/keter - imo there is a problem when no one comes after 30mins of spam in both kingdoms at an normal hour (~20:00) to pvp there.

This server needs more pvp modes/events because atm is more like a hard pve server, which is really boring.

22:30 daily tournament's hour should be changed too, you have to choose between gebra or it. Same goes for 2:30 gebra (should be at 1:30 / 00:30)
    • I agree with xHunter. There should be some more pvp events/modes. We can discuss more modes or events and maybe make some poll and vote for best option. Also it is good its hard. If it was easy we would have everything and then what?

For example

Modify arena as said above. Rewards or so, make it more popular. Im playing back after few months and only few times i used arena... GM event 3v3 (as spectator), Guild 3v3 or so for fun, and one time daily tourny 7v7, thats all.
      Last man standing or nowadays called "Battleroyal" where like normally is certain amount of players trying to kill each other in a
      map (idk something like mission zone in TDs) to remain last one. EQ will be given so it will be fairplay. Or it can be teams(2 max 3ppl) last men standing :D
      Some new kind of BoG? Add bosses to defend/attack them, siege castle (im not sure how this could be done because i dont know what is possible. Use some normal map and change it into pvp zone for a certain location and time "The battle of Salreon Castle will start in 30 minutes". Players will be tped there like in BoG but this is eh idk people can normally get there not like in Gebra castle so im not sure how it will work. Maybe this will be enjoyable tho "Derion army is preparing to conquer Blonea" etc so it will be more like full-scale map pvp :O), some fun-style pvp? (well i dont think that will happen it just came to my mind xD), etc.

They are just my thoughts. I will play these kind of events but im not sure what about other players so write what you think about it. Yes i know its supposed to be oldschool but remember the true oldschool? I was like 10-12 years old, i came from school, made homeworks etc, went outside and then play some time or play a whole day 4 story on official server. Ye when max level was 67 then 76, 80 etc. What we did ? Mostly of time we were leveling and running "sigs" on all levels. No chocolates, quest 1,5x or anything else (only for money but ye i was kid) and sometimes event. And what then? The territory war! That was the one thing you were preparing for. Also there were more ppl so Ardir pvp etc ye :D But it was all about TW and then came CW. Whole clans were preparing only for this (farming, leveling, upping, trading all day) just for this. But this is not our case. Its similar but not same because we dont need to farm whole day for few tens of herbs to get 20k of them for 1 pvp wep. So we need something else.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jinny ().

• Jinny wrote:

I agree with xHunter. There should be some more pvp events/modes. We can discuss more modes or events and maybe make some poll and vote for best option. Also it is good its hard. If it was easy we would have everything and then what?

For example

Modify arena as said above. Rewards or so, make it more popular. Im playing back after few months and only few times i used arena... GM event 3v3 (as spectator), Guild 3v3 or so for fun, and one time daily tourny 7v7, thats all.
      Last man standing or nowadays called "Battleroyal" where like normally is certain amount of players trying to kill each other in a
      map (idk something like mission zone in TDs) to remain last one. EQ will be given so it will be fairplay. Or it can be teams(2 max 3ppl) last men standing :D
      Some new kind of BoG? Add bosses to defend/attack them, siege castle (im not sure how this could be done because i dont know what is possible. Use some normal map and change it into pvp zone for a certain location and time "The battle of Salreon Castle will start in 30 minutes". Players will be tped there like in BoG but this is eh idk people can normally get there not like in Gebra castle so im not sure how it will work. Maybe this will be enjoyable tho "Derion army is preparing to conquer Blonea" etc so it will be more like full-scale map pvp :O), some fun-style pvp? (well i dont think that will happen it just came to my mind xD), etc.

They are just my thoughts. I will play these kind of events but im not sure what about other players so write what you think about it. Yes i know its supposed to be oldschool but remember the true oldschool? I was like 10-12 years old, i came from school, made homeworks etc, went outside and then play some time or play a whole day 4 story on official server. Ye when max level was 67 then 76, 80 etc. What we did ? Mostly of time we were leveling and running "sigs" on all levels. No chocolates, quest 1,5x or anything else (only for money but ye i was kid) and sometimes event. And what then? The territory war! That was the one thing you were preparing for. Also there were more ppl so Ardir pvp etc ye :D But it was all about TW and then came CW. Whole clans were preparing only for this (farming, leveling, upping, trading all day) just for this. But this is not our case. Its similar but not same because we dont need to farm whole day for few tens of herbs to get 20k of them for 1 pvp wep. So we need something else.
      big +1
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber