Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallendy wrote:

Only things destroyer do

Reckless, buff attack, rush, one shot, tp scroll
      Repeat

We have all seen the 3v3 where you couldnt TP Scroll.
      We won. 2-0. 2 times

You damn noob
      You call me noob but i beat you with all classes. HAHAHA you won an 3v3 arena, what an achievment and that because we had bugged horse and no mana left in the final round. WHY DID U REFUSE TO FIGHT US IN ARENA ON THE TOUR'S FINAL IF WE WERE EASY WIN? FKING BRAINDEAD.
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Hahaha and how I am supposed to engage without enough priest to support me and without invi?

It's easy to take Wilco as exemple when (and it's Real for him) he has 1 personal priest.

Why do you think there is almost no war in mass pvp?

You say invi is for noob so I have to L2p
      i can Say the same. Reckless is for noob, learn to make damage without it.

This argument is as idiot as yours and im sure you are like "WTF" when you saw that. Same for me when you talk about invi
      You still have no point, i use reckless because of the archer's damage.Pretty sure that you have more priests in your back than willco and i can actually name them if i want, not my fault that they are bad or that you don't have a brain to think when and how to engage and just go in and suicide.

"learn to make damage without it" - this sentence has no sense at all lmao, didn't know that this is something that you can modify/master (the dmg u deal).
      Ok. Name them, because I dont have this amount of Priest that you talking about

And me I didnt know I could engage as a warrior without invi and without priest. But yeah as you see my argue are as Bad as yours :)

Question is why you left the tournament hahahahaha not my fault if you are Bad as fuck without TP scroll
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Less insults and more constructive discussion please!

Nucey, I don't agree with your complains about costumes. The fact that the original developers didn't plan something is not a good argument at this point. Abbruchbug, skill canceling and many more tricks weren't planned either. But these mechanics are the bread and butter of today's game.

Archer damage:
      Examples like "I hit 1000 damage on this and this" doesn't really prove any point. There are so many factors that these examples doesn't really say anything. But one thing is sure: Archers still dominate the ranking which means that their damage is completely fine. Yes, mostly with recklessness potion but a) Recklessness potion has the downside of providing lower defense than defense potions. b) If we make it so that arrchers get better damage than Recklessness potion should be removed which is probably a decent source of income for the server. So it's alright, nothing has to be changed about archer damage.
      I think it's obvious to everyone but I say it: Removing abb is the worst change that can ever be made.

Mage nerf: Why? Mage has always been one of the most balanced class. Why should it be changed? Let's compare it to official for example. Fearcontrol is actually not possible on official servers so mages are actually weaker here than on official. Why should they be even weaker?

I hate to repeat myself but these arguments about warrior are kind of useless. Let's see how good warriors will do if invi gets nerfed and discuss it after that!
    • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Hahaha and how I am supposed to engage without enough priest to support me and without invi?

It's easy to take Wilco as exemple when (and it's Real for him) he has 1 personal priest.

This argument is as idiot as yours and im sure you are like "WTF" when you saw that. Same for me when you talk about invi
      You still have no point, i use reckless because of the archer's damage.Pretty sure that you have more priests in your back than willco and i can actually name them if i want, not my fault that they are bad or that you don't have a brain to think when and how to engage and just go in and suicide.
      "learn to make damage without it" - this sentence has no sense at all lmao, didn't know that this is something that you can modify/master (the dmg u deal).
      Ok. Name them, because I dont have this amount of Priest that you talking about
      And me I didnt know I could engage as a warrior without invi and without priest. But yeah as you see my argue are as Bad as yours :)

Question is why you left the tournament hahahahaha not my fault if you are Bad as fuck without TP scroll
      Lol we refused to fight in open area because invis potions were allowed and we wanted to fight in arena, you idiot refused to fight in arena, scared nohand, no invis pots there?

I use maybe 3-4 tp scrolls per day and most of the time because of valorian's invis gameplay, but you use 500 invis pots daily lmao.

Everytime you have a priest behind. Man you are the most retarded and dumb player on this community, no point in talking with you. I just wait the nerf/remove of invis pots and portal invis, you can't do shit without these, l2p.

btw i farm u at every gebra that i go and there the scrolls aren't working :o - just an example.
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

You still have no point, i use reckless because of the archer's damage.Pretty sure that you have more priests in your back than willco and i can actually name them if i want, not my fault that they are bad or that you don't have a brain to think when and how to engage and just go in and suicide."learn to make damage without it" - this sentence has no sense at all lmao, didn't know that this is something that you can modify/master (the dmg u deal).
      Ok. Name them, because I dont have this amount of Priest that you talking aboutAnd me I didnt know I could engage as a warrior without invi and without priest. But yeah as you see my argue are as Bad as yours :)

Lol we refused to fight in open area because invis potions were allowed and we wanted to fight in arena, you idiot refused to fight in arena, scared nohand, no invis pots there?
      I use maybe 3-4 tp scrolls per day and most of the time because of valorian's invis gameplay, but you use 500 invis pots daily lmao.

Everytime you have a priest behind. Man you are the most retarded and dumb player on this community, no point in talking with you. I just wait the nerf/remove of invis pots and portal invis, you can't do shit without these, l2p.

btw i farm u at every gebra that i go and there the scrolls aren't working :o - just an example.
      Please...
      Me : Derion before Macro Protection - archers archers archer
      Derion after macro protection - mages mages mages
      you : without invi u are nothing , invi only for noobs
      me : you used invi last gebra
      you : cuz archers don't have stun

remember this talk? brilliant

U using sometimes this invi potions which is for "noobs".
      True is fact, without tp scrolls, and other titbits, you wouldn't be evet in top5 rank. How many times i saw, u was almost die, and, whoops... :O where is Destroyer?! dissapear:O wow
      Well, Fallendy has'n everytime priest behind,but often adnd it is good , u don't think? xD maybe because he is making good team play with other ppl? U haven't everytime priest behind you? i'm wonder, why... ;o
      u talking a lot bullshits, true is fact, tpscrolls, tasks , etc, is even worst than invi potions ;)
      and maybe, start play without hill on doc80 ^^
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

You still have no point, i use reckless because of the archer's damage.Pretty sure that you have more priests in your back than willco and i can actually name them if i want, not my fault that they are bad or that you don't have a brain to think when and how to engage and just go in and suicide."learn to make damage without it" - this sentence has no sense at all lmao, didn't know that this is something that you can modify/master (the dmg u deal).
      Ok. Name them, because I dont have this amount of Priest that you talking aboutAnd me I didnt know I could engage as a warrior without invi and without priest. But yeah as you see my argue are as Bad as yours :)

SCARED OF ARENA WHEN WE WON 2-0 IN LAST ONE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If i refused the fight in arena because I had to go to eat, and GM didnt want to put the arena later, so we took the win
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Datr wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Lol we refused to fight in open area because invis potions were allowed and we wanted to fight in arena, you idiot refused to fight in arena, scared nohand, no invis pots there?I use maybe 3-4 tp scrolls per day and most of the time because of valorian's invis gameplay, but you use 500 invis pots daily lmao.

Please...Me : Derion before Macro Protection - archers archers archer
      Derion after macro protection - mages mages mages

True is fact, without tp scrolls, and other titbits, you wouldn't be evet in top5 rank. How many times i saw, u was almost die, and, whoops... :O where is Destroyer?! dissapear:O wow
      Well, Fallendy has'n everytime priest behind,but often adnd it is good , u don't think? xD maybe because he is making good team play with other ppl? U haven't everytime priest behind you? i'm wonder, why... ;o
      u talking a lot bullshits, true is fact, tpscrolls, tasks , etc, is even worst than invi potions ;)
      Another retard came, first of all u should know how to play before saying shit about others, same goes for fallendy. I still rekt u every class 1v1 so stfu bitch, i'm tired of your bs posts. Tp scrolls have nothing to do with skill btw but invis pots has LMAO. And yea, i wouldn't even be in top5 because i farm you only with the power of the scrolls, makes sense right?

You didn't even quote what i said retard, i just stated that archers don't have stuns + invis potion used for escape isn't the same as using it to stun.

You can't fking hold sacri more than 30seconds and you speak about others, fking low shit that can't even dodge an debuff.

And learn how to fucking type, i'm tired of reading your pointless posts.

@Fallendy Haha but if we were playing in open space and not arena you had time and wouldn't go to eat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Datr wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Ok. Name them, because I dont have this amount of Priest that you talking aboutAnd me I didnt know I could engage as a warrior without invi and without priest. But yeah as you see my argue are as Bad as yours :) Question is why you left the tournament hahahahaha not my fault if you are Bad as fuck without TP scroll
      Lol we refused to fight in open area because invis potions were allowed and we wanted to fight in arena, you idiot refused to fight in arena, scared nohand, no invis pots there?I use maybe 3-4 tp scrolls per day and most of the time because of valorian's invis gameplay, but you use 500 invis pots daily lmao.

Please...Me : Derion before Macro Protection - archers archers archerDerion after macro protection - mages mages mages

Another retard came, first of all u should know how to play before saying shit about others, same goes for fallendy. I still rekt u every class 1v1 so stfu bitch, i'm tired of your bs posts. Tp scrolls have nothing to do with skill btw but invis pots has LMAO. And yea, i wouldn't even be in top5 because i farm you only with the power of the scrolls, makes sense right?
      You didn't even quote what i said retard, i just stated that archers don't have stuns + invis potion used for escape isn't the same as using it to stun.

You can't fking hold sacri more than 30seconds and you speak about others, fking low shit that can't even dodge an debuff.

And learn how to fucking type, i'm tired of reading your pointless posts.

@Fallendy why didn't u come to fight in arena then if it was ez win for u?
      Dad's birthday
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fallendy wrote:

Np uncas, anyway we won 2-0 the first round so we dont need to argue with him :) We are better
      So you said that you want to fight in arena but 10seconds later u had no time lol k.
      And like i told you, an event like this shouldn't be bo3 but atleast bo5 + first time we lost because of bugged mount and 0 mana at the end + so many misses, if we would have played the final again in arena was ez.
    • AncientCompiler wrote:

Don't be shy and or think your input would not change anything or is not good enough. Just write it down and we together as a community that we form round them off.
      Lets do some reduction/change of TP scrolls and invi then *BOOM* here you go...
      Longer cooldown? Can not use when enemy is near? (like in Skyrim, yes it is sp not mmo but still) Casting time? for TP :O or shorter duration for invi?

xHunter wrote:

Another retard came, first of all u should know how to play before saying shit about others, same goes for fallendy. I still rekt u every class 1v1 so stfu bitch, i'm tired of your bs posts.

Also Destroyer, nice trashtalking here :) Why do you think there is "always" a priest behind Fallendy hmn ? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ If you are talking like that normaly then no wonder why are you "always" alone without a priest :)

PS: bugged mount ok but 0 mana? nice mana management there xDDDD not even talking about misses xD welcome to the game when it mostly depends on the miss chance lol

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jinny ().

• hey guys.

Maybe give more daily giveaways?

And make AP earning 200% more?

Give us easy daily quest with chest rewards

Add a dungeon or area that gives boxes like random boxes maybe even lvl 38 boxes.

But make it like with dungeon 75 that you kill monsters and there is a chance to get like 1 chest in 200 monsters or something like that?

Add more chest with more items!
      Add more pets harder to receive or make a rare chest with them on .

Add crystal game and make a chest that contains moon crystals.. like 7/7wins maybe behemoth or 10 lvl 38 boxes rewards?

Add mooncrystals in tears drop or second war too.

Guys if you like this ideas reply and give me a yes or no:D
    • alextoyxt wrote:

hey guys.

Add a dungeon or area that gives boxes like random boxes maybe even lvl 38 boxes.

But make it like with dungeon 75 that you kill monsters and there is a chance to get like 1 chest in 200 monsters or something like that?

Add crystal game and make a chest that contains moon crystals.. like 7/7wins maybe behemoth or 10 lvl 38 boxes rewards?

why make 200% more ap ????
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• alextoyxt wrote:

hey guys.

Hi mate!

I don't really like your ideas because they increase rewards for ingame activities. If it gets implemented than the hard work of older players gets demoted.
      Also inflation might become a problem too.
      I think we are still at the point when a new player can get to a decent level very easily. A +21 AP weapon and +20 set is enough for every purpose including PVP. And it costs about 900g which can be farmed in about 2 weeks if you play actively.