Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, tell me Destro how warr can do something in mass pvp without bubble from priest?. Hes a fucking mele class so he have to use invi pot or something like this.
      Well without horse + bubble hes like useless class. So the other way is the invi pot, if u want clear game so they have to delete tp scrolls, invi, speed pots, resu scrolls. Da hek?
      Idk its like unfair is that priest have 0cd on buffs, and you have like 10m on buffs.
      Look at Willco, all the time horse + bubble, without this hes in perma stun after this hes dead or saved by priest, thats all.
      Warr is useless class from the start offi servers, he was never good in mass pvp but yeah, after buffs here hes a beast and thats true.
      But tell me the logic when you're gonna to kill full eq 20-22 shield warrior with hits 1.5k from single autoattack before buff? Nonsens
    • Nucey wrote:

Well, tell me Destro how warr can do something in mass pvp without bubble from priest?. Hes a fucking mele class so he have to use invi pot or something like this.
      Well without horse + bubble hes like useless class. So the other way is the invi pot, if u want clear game so they have to delete tp scrolls, invi, speed pots, resu scrolls. Da hek?
      Idk its like unfair is that priest have 0cd on buffs, and you have like 10m on buffs.
      Look at Willco, all the time horse + bubble, without this hes in perma stun after this hes dead or saved by priest, thats all.
      Warr is useless class from the start offi servers, he was never good in mass pvp but yeah, after buffs here hes a beast and thats true.
      But tell me the logic when you're gonna to kill full eq 20-22 shield warrior with hits 1.5k from single autoattack before buff? Nonsens
      alelujah someone understand. And using the untaretable + horse isnt more skilled than invi.

But well, cry is easier than using brain (if you have one atleast) you remind me la VIII compagnie mdr
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Fallendy wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Well, tell me Destro how warr can do something in mass pvp without bubble from priest?. Hes a fucking mele class so he have to use invi pot or something like this.
      alelujah someone understand. And using the untaretable + horse isnt more skilled than invi.
      But well, cry is easier than using brain (if you have one atleast) you remind me la VIII compagnie mdr
      Feline race is unfair at archer aswell and no one is talking about this, where is the logic?
      We have like info from "offi servers" that Archer human - more dmg from the skill.
      Feline - More dmg from str.
      Fairy - more dmg from int.
      Yes? yes.
      So using the race feline to cast the spells faster is like cheating, cus it wasnt in game owners plans.
      Finally, we have admins here. They want to balance the game. But with nerfs after 6 months after the first.. Its a little bit too late.
      Atm we have to wait for this patch. Thats all.
    • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

i have 22 xbow PvP. And I hit you 1200 in attack stance, so i would hit 600 in def. It's normal. Nothing wrong with that. We make 1 shot every 3 secondes and it's, in mass pvp our only way to get kill (sometimes) nerf xbow and i lose 20-35% of my kill
      There is nothing normal about a warrior that can hit ~1.4k with cbow an full 20 player, or to say more clear, it isn't normal for an warrior to have 1900 long range dmg or even more with a 22 pvp xbow. (archer has ~1540 dmg with it, me for example i had with 22pvp and 44skill set 1556dmg). Your only way to get kills in mass pvp is INVIS, you can't stun once without invis, same goes for all valorian's warriors.Warrior is meant to be played as an half support char, an tank, not having insane damage on atack stance, armor break isn't even useful because he can 5 hit someone anyway, and because of this and of invis pots almost no warrior plays in deffensive stance. *The Wind Blessing - reflect damage is the retarded buff ever imo, why the fk would you give to warrior an insane buff like this?Archer was nerfed some months ago, -100~ base damage. The macro protection is way too strict, i mean abbing is about spamming the keys lol.

Tp scrolls aren't fair but invis stuns all day aren't fair either so both should be nerfed.

The no miss to the percentage skills should really be implemented, its frustrating to miss a 70 or 80% skill even 8 times in a row.

Evo is OP af, skill block 12 seconds with cooldown 19 seconds is just pure bs. Not even saying about the insane slow (that mage and warrior have too) + 3 pets in 25seconds > ez stuns.
      You thinks to make a stun in War in mass pvp ask skill? Euh no, just a Priest to clean/ Shield you because when there is 15 ennemies idk how you wanna stun you are just perma stunned but ok XDDDD

Btw: should I remember you my stunn on tournament? You know, you Lost 2-0.
      Ez tournament without pot mdr
      And you still are one of the worst warriors on this server LMAO. If you just need bubble to stun then why aren't u doing this u braindead nohand and instead use invis potions all day? You have everytime 1-2 priests behind that support only you. Why Willco for example isn't using invis pots but still manages to stun people and doesn't suicide like u all day?

Nucey wrote:

You have the answer, priest support > ez stuns, thats why an warrior should have everytime priest in group in mass pvp. I am hitting a full 22 warrior 21 shield, unbuffed with 24 cbow 500 crit, not 1.5k lmao.
    • Fallendy wrote:

You are so retarded hahaha lol. You tell to others that have no brain but you are the joke of this server. By your thinking using invis 24/7 to stun is skilled hahaha.

If invis will be nerfed i am sure that almost all warriors from valorian will drop their class rofl.
    • Wtf destroyer you idiot or what? You really think i have 1-2 Priest only for me? Bro most of the time I have 1 Priest in my whole group, so he takes Care of 5 other guy....

And if you wanna know why I die this much, it's just because i dont care, 1 kill = 40 AP (in average)
      I can die 4 times for only 1 kill (4x8= 32) I still earn honour. So it's worth
      So yes, I suicide, but I kill too, so i am 4th on rank, so it's worth. Gg wp

ez warlord
    • Bogi ist momentan voll in Ordnung außer der dmg, der etwas zu viel runtergeschraubt wurde. Aber das ist okay solange da noch erwas für bogi nachkommen sollte. Beispielsweise 23+Ini-Bögen und 30krit Dolche, ist wie damals aufn Offi wo man diese Dinge noch in der Ini 59 gedroppt hat. Wenn man solches einführen würde mit farmen z.b oder ähnliches, würde das den Bogi wieder etwas aufstärken und wäre somit als dmg-ausgleich eventuell denkbar. Vielleicht keine 30krit weil das echt op ist aber vllt 21krit dolche oder ähnliches. Außerdem würden das viele Spieler erfreuen da das eigentlich auch teil des old patches war und somit positiv für den flare ist:)

Lg Easton

The post was edited 1 time, last by profiangler ().

• Fallendy wrote:

Wtf destroyer you idiot or what? You really think i have 1-2 Priest only for me? Bro most of the time I have 1 Priest in my whole group, so he takes Care of 5 other guy....

And if you wanna know why I die this much, it's just because i dont care, 1 kill = 40 AP (in average)
      Because atack stance is broken Aoe stun = insane damge. Invis + aoe stun = smart gameplay :))), u just confirm what i said above about warrior.
    • Fallendy wrote:

Tp scroll, reckless, task, banned for using speedbug, crying about macro protection
      And say I am the one who using cancer items XDDDD
      I use reckless because archer's damage is shit without + bcs i have so many BP. Task? why u speak about something that u and your guild mates did a lot more times than me in the last few months. Tbh many players task/scroll because of you retarded warriors/mages that can't stun without invis, maybe they had enough of your bullshit. Ofc that i use scroll if i see that an idiot / more idiots stun me from invis + not only me or derions use scrolls, many on valo use too.

+1 for removing scrolls/invis,the pvp should be a lot better then.
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Wtf destroyer you idiot or what? You really think i have 1-2 Priest only for me? Bro most of the time I have 1 Priest in my whole group, so he takes Care of 5 other guy....

Because atack stance is broken Aoe stun = insane damge. Invis + aoe stun = smart gameplay :))), u just confirm what i said above about warrior.
      I just said before "warrior" buff, when he was on "shield defence" we can hit him 1k+. I was playing on this server from the start, then 1 year of brake.
      So He was USELESS.
      Like He is in mass pvp without any help from invi, priest bubble.
      Idk why you blame him, rofl.
      Hes not the best, ofc. Like you're not the best in the world. But hes playing his game, and where is your problem?.
      If he want to push from invi, that was his plan so stfu.
      I want to see your gameplay without racefeline as archer, why did you use this? Its the same "cheat" like invi pot.
      Why? Cus like i said As feline, you can shoot faster, make the abb yes? In the game its like a cheat. It wasnt in game owners plans to make archer broken like that, yes? yes.
      So if you want to blame someone for invi/tp/scrolls or something like this throw away race-feline and play your game like without this one.
      Ofc you wont do it, why? Cus its no the same to shoot single skills without abb. He.
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Tp scroll, reckless, task, banned for using speedbug, crying about macro protection
      I use reckless because archer's damage is shit without + bcs i have so many BP. Task? why u speak about something that u and your guild mates did a lot more times than me in the last few months. Tbh many players task/scroll because of you retarded warriors/mages that can't stun without invis, maybe they had enough of your bullshit. Ofc that i use scroll if i see that an idiot / more idiots stun me from invis + not only me or derions use scrolls, many on valo use too.
      +1 for removing scrolls/invis, pvp would be a lot better then.
      And you said there, you can use the reckless cus of dmg archer + you have so many BP.
      So they have SOOOO MANY invi pots, so they can use this one. Thanks
      thats all^^
    • Hahaha and how I am supposed to engage without enough priest to support me and without invi?

It's easy to take Wilco as exemple when (and it's Real for him) he has 1 personal priest.

Why do you think there is almost no war in mass pvp?

You say invi is for noob so I have to L2p
      i can Say the same. Reckless is for noob, learn to make damage without it.

This argument is as idiot as yours and im sure you are like "WTF" when you saw that. Same for me when you talk about invi

ez warlord
    • Nucey wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I use reckless because archer's damage is shit without + bcs i have so many BP. Task? why u speak about something that u and your guild mates did a lot more times than me in the last few months. Tbh many players task/scroll because of you retarded warriors/mages that can't stun without invis, maybe they had enough of your bullshit. Ofc that i use scroll if i see that an idiot / more idiots stun me from invis + not only me or derions use scrolls, many on valo use too.+1 for removing scrolls/invis, pvp would be a lot better then.
      And you said there, you can use the reckless cus of dmg archer + you have so many BP.So they have SOOOO MANY invi pots, so they can use this one. Thanks
      thats all^^
      I actually have a point here, the archer's dmg is kinda shit without reckless or dmg buff.

Nucey wrote:

xHunter wrote:

I just said before "warrior" buff, when he was on "shield defence" we can hit him 1k+. I was playing on this server from the start, then 1 year of brake.So He was USELESS.
      Like He is in mass pvp without any help from invi, priest bubble.
      Idk why you blame him, rofl.
      Hes not the best, ofc. Like you're not the best in the world. But hes playing his game, and where is your problem?.
      If he want to push from invi, that was his plan so stfu.
      I want to see your gameplay without racefeline as archer, why did you use this? Its the same "cheat" like invi pot.
      Why? Cus like i said As feline, you can shoot faster, make the abb yes? In the game its like a cheat. It wasnt in game owners plans to make archer broken like that, yes? yes.
      So if you want to blame someone for invi/tp/scrolls or something like this throw away race-feline and play your game like without this one.
      Ofc you wont do it, why? Cus its no the same to shoot single skills without abb. He.
      He acts like he is an good warrior so thats why, all he does is Atack stance + invis pot + go in aoe stun, die, revive with scroll, repeat.

Archer human without feline race can't rly abb. When they nerfed the archer they thought that the fast shoot will compensate the dmg loss, think before repeating bs. Like i mentioned in other posts, i wouldn't cry if abb would be removed but with the condition that archer to get his damage back. If feline race would be removed, archers would play with base race Feline and still be able to abb, except that they will have less damage and archer already was nerfed enough.
    • Fallendy wrote:

Hahaha and how I am supposed to engage without enough priest to support me and without invi?

It's easy to take Wilco as exemple when (and it's Real for him) he has 1 personal priest.

This argument is as idiot as yours and im sure you are like "WTF" when you saw that. Same for me when you talk about invi
      You still have no point, i use reckless because of the archer's damage.
      Pretty sure that you have more priests in your back than willco and i can actually name them if i want, not my fault that they are bad or that you don't have a brain to think when and how to engage and just go in and suicide.

"learn to make damage without it" - this sentence has no sense at all lmao, didn't know that this is something that you can modify/master (the dmg u deal).

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• Fallendy wrote:

Hahaha and how I am supposed to engage without enough priest to support me and without invi?

nice london