Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncas23 wrote:

Nerf mages please. Everybody plays mage in derion since the macro protection and it's very unplayeable.
      Of course I was just joking. Balance is good enough in my opinion.

I think balance changes should be avoided, or only very small changes. 4story has always been about priests, mages and archers in mass pvp. Not because these classes are overpowered but becaused they are fundamentally designed for mass pvp. For example nightwalker is bad in mass pvp but it's probably the best in 1v1 and smaller skirmishes. The buffs for warrior really helped a lot, it's probably the 3rd most popular class in pvp.
      And evovator is not too popular only because people need time to discover and learn it.
      And it's actually not a problem that there are not many evovators and nightwalkers in pvp because it is very frustrating to play against/with these classes.
    • Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Archer is after nerfs but hes still op cus of abb.
      Warrior is fine.
      Evocator Nerf slow, cd block or something like this.
      Still when we have "moves" like this so fuckin slow, when you get the slow from mage/evo you can just a take for the 10sec a big dick into your mouth and wait for the end of this or priest will save you.
      Meh, still waiting for this patch ^>^
    • Nucey wrote:

Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Warrior is fine.
      Still when we have "moves" like this so fuckin slow, when you get the slow from mage/evo you can just a take for the 10sec a big dick into your mouth and wait for the end of this or priest will save you.
      Mage needs no nerf.

Warrior is fine? 1800 long range damage with +21 ive is fine? same goes for close-range damage in atack stance which is so big that he has no reason to break your armor, ez 1k autoatack with a fking +21. An warrior should play deffensive stance in the first place, is supposed to be an half support not an suicide 1 aoe ez kills retarded class that is played only on atack stance. < THIS JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED, AN WARRIOR SHOULDN'T HIT MORE WITH A 21 CBOW THAN AN ARCHER WITH 24, WHAT'S WARRIOR NOW? SEMI-ARCHER? (SHOOT FROM MOVING, WIND BLESSING -reflect dmg-, INSANE OP LONG RANGE DAMAGE), and lets not forget the speed increase.

+1 for fix slow, which is bugged af atm and big + for nerf evo.

Nerf already the fking portal invis & invis potions, there can't be a nice pvp without dozens of autists stunning from invis. And yea, nerf the scrolls too so the invis autist stunners won't be mad.

Archer can be strong only if u have atleast a 22ive (with less than this u are kinda useless) and even then you barely hit ppl that have deff pots or a reckless (and ofc in mass pvp priest buffs). Archer already got an significant nerf + now is broken af, bs skills blocked everytime.

The classes on this server are really fucked up if u think about it.

And +1 for the new animations, an option to switch between them would be really cool but i guess that wouldn't be that easy to implement and atm the server has more serious problems to be solved.

The post was edited 2 times, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Warrior is fine.
      Mage needs no nerf.
      Warrior is fine? 1800 long range damage with +21 ive is fine? same goes for close-range damage in atack stance which is so big that he has no reason to break your armor, ez 1k autoatack with a fking +21. An warrior should play deffensive stance in the first place, is supposed to be an half support not an suicide 1 aoe ez kills retarded class that is played only on atack stance. < THIS JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED, AN WARRIOR SHOULDN'T HIT MORE WITH A 21 CBOW THAN AN ARCHER WITH 24, WHAT'S WARRIOR NOW? SEMI-ARCHER? (SHOOT FROM MOVING, WIND BLESSING -reflect dmg-, INSANE OP LONG RANGE DAMAGE), and lets not forget the speed increase.

Nerf already the fking portal invis & invis potions, there can't be a nice pvp without dozens of autists stunning from invis. And yea, nerf the scrolls too so the invis autist stunners won't be mad.

Archer is strong only if u have atleast a 22ive (with less than this u are kinda useless) and even then you barely hit ppl that have deff pots or a reckless (and ofc in mass pvp priest buffs). Archer already got an significant nerf + now is broken af, bs skills blocked everytime.

Agree on everything
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Nucey wrote:

k, mb with The warri. But still its A mele class its like impossible that warr will caught you In mass pvp. But - damage from cbow, - damage from axe
      -deff, +magic resist + more basic hp. Perfect tank.
      also agree
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Nucey wrote:

k, mb with The warri. But still its A mele class its like impossible that warr will caught you In mass pvp. But - damage from cbow, - damage from axe
      -deff, +magic resist + more basic hp. Perfect tank.
      Agree

but
      "its like impossible that warr will caught you In mass pvp" - There is this potion called Invisibility that almost every warrior uses to stun nowadays, so is pretty easy to be caught by an idiot war like this and not everytime is an war/nw with eye around (and there is the stun from portal's invis too).
    • xHunter wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Warrior is fine.
      Mage needs no nerf.

Archer can be strong only if u have atleast a 22ive (with less than this u are kinda useless) and even then you barely hit ppl that have deff pots or a reckless (and ofc in mass pvp priest buffs). Archer already got an significant nerf + now is broken af, bs skills blocked everytime.

And +1 for the new animations, an option to switch between them would be really cool but i guess that wouldn't be that easy to implement and atm the server has more serious problems to be solved.
      i have 22 xbow PvP. And I hit you 1200 in attack stance, so i would hit 600 in def. It's normal. Nothing wrong with that. We make 1 shot every 3 secondes and it's, in mass pvp our only way to get kill (sometimes) nerf xbow and i lose 20-35% of my kill
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Please respect other players and don't call them autist and words like that! Because if you do this I get mad and I start blaming you with stuff like this: Those autists who you are talking about are 100 tikes more useful in pvp than you because you let your teammates die in every fight. You are just a moving killstealing machine, you don't do anything else in fights.
      See? Flaming each other has no meaning, it just interrupts constructive conversation.

Warrior:
      I think you guys are in a misunderstanding. Warriors are supposed to be that strong in melee, they are supposed to hit that hard. What else would make them a melee class? Their long range attacks are supposed to hit that hard to have a LITTLE chance against archers and mages in kill securing. Their long range attack speed is too slow to be able to have dps even compareable to archers and mages.
      So IF a warrior gets in close range he SHOULD be able to destroy everyone. No need to nerf that. The problem is that warriors do get in close range too easily with invisible potions.

So a nerf on invisible potions and portal invisible durations should be implemented first. After that we can evaluate properly if warrior is balanced or not.

Evocator:
      I agree that the 12 seconds skill blocking on a very fast to cast, lomg range skill is a bit too much. While other classes need to get close range for their own skill block and have to cast it for quite a long time evocators can just do it from long range and very fast. So the duration of this skill block should be slightly decreased in my opinion.

But on the other hand evocator class as a hole is still underpowered in my opinion. Yes, it has great tanking potential and great crowd control potential but it painfully lacks damage and especially lacks burst damage.
      What I suggest is that the damage over time of evocators should be increased to 100. I can't remember if it's 69 or 81 at the moment. It would help evocators improve in this over time damage aspect that they already do. It still wouldn't solve their lack of burst problem but it's OK because evocators are designed like this, this over time continuous damage is their playstyle.
      I don't think that the slow should be nerfed. It's ecactly the same as the mage slow if I'm correct. The problem is the skill block+slow combo which is esentially a full stun for 12 seconds. But if skill block gets nerfed there will be absolutely no problem with the slow.

Nightwalker:
      It is a class that hasn't been mentioned so far. But it really needs a buff in my opinion. Why? Because in mass pvp it's very useless? It wouldn't be a problem, it's the nature of the class. The real problem is that even in small fights it needs INSANE skills to beat warriors and evocators. Warriors and evocators are buffed on this server and they are the natural enemy of nightwalkers. No wonder that nightwalker is the least played class.
      But buffing nightwalker is a very tricky task because if it becomes overbuffed or if it's buffed in the wrong way it can easily become super frustrating to play against and completely game breaking.
      For example buffing the invi poison playstyle would be a disaster. It has to be buffed in a way that helps the more interactive playstyles.
      I think a movement speed buff when not invisible would be ideal. It would motivate nightwalkers to play more like an assassin and to break invi more which would actually make the class more fun to play against. And of course it would make nightwalkers much stronger. After all it's not logical that the warrior class has higher movement speed than the assassin class.

Archer:
      Another misunderstanding here. ARCHER IS NOT NERFED. Only cheating is nerfed, which was used by most of the archers.
      Yes, the macro protection is too strict, it blocks normal player input too often. I think a 50% increase in the skill blocking threshold should be enough.

Teleport scrolls:
      It shouldn't be nerfed only because valos would cry but because IT'S SUPER UNFAIR. Please don't ask me again to describe why because it would make me mad even to think about it...

Other suggestion:
      MAKE % BASED SKILLS NO MISS. It has been discussed properly before. The only thing I could add is that maybe mass stuns should be able to miss because in a stun chain situation miss allows the stunned team to fight back. So if there are more than 3 targets affected skills should still miss sometimes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uncas23 ().

• Uncas23 wrote:

Please respect other players and don't call them autist and words like that! Because if you do this I get mad and I start blaming you with stuff like this: Those autists who you are talking about are 100 tikes more useful in pvp than you because you let your teammates die in every fight. You are just a moving killstealing machine, you don't do anything else in fights.
      See? Flaming each other has no meaning, it just interrupts constructive conversation.

Warrior:
      I think you guys are in a misunderstanding. Warriors are supposed to be that strong in melee, they are supposed to hit that hard. What else would make them a melee class? Their long range attacks are supposed to hit that hard to have a LITTLE chance against archers and mages in kill securing. Their long range attack speed is too slow to be able to have dps even compareable to archers and mages.
      So IF a warrior gets in close range he SHOULD be able to destroy everyone. No need to nerf that. The problem is that warriors do get in close range too easily with invisible potions.

So a nerf on invisible potions and portal invisible durations should be implemented first. After that we can evaluate properly if warrior is balanced or not.

Evocator:
      I agree that the 12 seconds skill blocking on a very fast to cast, lomg range skill is a bit too much. While other classes need to get close range for their own skill block and have to cast it for quite a long time evocators can just do it from long range and very fast. So the duration of this skill block should be slightly decreased in my opinion.

But on the other hand evocator class as a hole is still underpowered in my opinion. Yes, it has great tanking potential and great crowd control potential but it painfully lacks damage and especially lacks burst damage.
      What I suggest is that the damage over time of evocators should be increased to 100. I can't remember if it's 69 or 81 at the moment. It would help evocators improve in this over time damage aspect that they already do. It still wouldn't solve their lack of burst problem but it's OK because evocators are designed like this, this over time continuous damage is their playstyle.
      I don't think that the slow should be nerfed. It's ecactly the same as the mage slow if I'm correct. The problem is the skill block+slow combo which is esentially a full stun for 12 seconds. But if skill block gets nerfed there will be absolutely no problem with the slow.

Nightwalker:
      It is a class that hasn't been mentioned so far. But it really needs a buff in my opinion. Why? Because in mass pvp it's very useless? It wouldn't be a problem, it's the nature of the class. The real problem is that even in small fights it needs INSANE skills to beat warriors and evocators. Warriors and evocators are buffed on this server and they are the natural enemy of nightwalkers. No wonder that nightwalker is the least played class.
      But buffing nightwalker is a very tricky task because if it becomes overbuffed or if it's buffed in the wrong way it can easily become super frustrating to play against and completely game breaking.
      For example buffing the invi poison playstyle would be a disaster. It has to be buffed in a way that helps the more interactive playstyles.
      I think a movement speed buff when not invisible would be ideal. It would motivate nightwalkers to play more like an assassin and to break invi more which would actually make the class more fun to play against. And of course it would make nightwalkers much stronger. After all it's not logical that the warrior class has higher movement speed than the assassin class.

Archer:
      Another misunderstanding here. ARCHER IS NOT NERFED. Only cheating is nerfed, which was used by most of the archers.
      Yes, the macro protection is too strict, it blocks normal player input too often. I think a 50% increase in the skill blocking threshold should be enough.

Teleport scrolls:
      It shouldn't be nerfed only because valos would cry but because IT'S SUPER UNFAIR. Please don't ask me again to describe why because it would make me mad even to think about it...

Other suggestion:
      MAKE % BASED SKILLS NO MISS. It has been discussed properly before. The only thing I could add is that maybe mass stuns should be able to miss because in a stun chain situation miss allows the stunned team to fight back. So if there are more than 3 targets affected skills should still miss sometimes.
      Perfect, only add mage nerfs.
      -nerf slow, nerf aoe slow, the COMBO with this its like you cant move? xD:)
      -nerf dmg, ofc its sad when mage can just hit you for +3k in one sec from the lava skill.
      -nerf fear to 5 sec, but buff ice stun to 8 cus, soem clases can leave this one, it will be perfect.
      +Archer, Nw add for them escape from 2x stuns and more, its like 1 miss when you have 90% of miss, and you're dead or you're like useless whole fight after 2 random stuns like aoe warr and ice mage.
      -If we have "macro-protect" as archers, delete the "dmg bug" or do something with this, some players are still use this bug.
      So, if we're playing on oldschool server delete races, and lets comeback to the game like it was in 2010.
      Archer human, wizz fairy, feline warr. Huh, it was funn.^^
      90% players atm Feline Woman Warr, Feline Woman Arch, Feline, Woman Priest, mage fairy, evo fairy xD:)
      We're playing an oldschool or newschool with old-pegasus system? Da Hek?
      Atm this server should change the name from "4ancient oldschool" to "4ancient". There is only "movement and animations from oldschool"
    • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Warrior is fine.
      Mage needs no nerf.Warrior is fine? 1800 long range damage with +21 ive is fine? same goes for close-range damage in atack stance which is so big that he has no reason to break your armor, ez 1k autoatack with a fking +21. An warrior should play deffensive stance in the first place, is supposed to be an half support not an suicide 1 aoe ez kills retarded class that is played only on atack stance. < THIS JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED, AN WARRIOR SHOULDN'T HIT MORE WITH A 21 CBOW THAN AN ARCHER WITH 24, WHAT'S WARRIOR NOW? SEMI-ARCHER? (SHOOT FROM MOVING, WIND BLESSING -reflect dmg-, INSANE OP LONG RANGE DAMAGE), and lets not forget the speed increase.

i have 22 xbow PvP. And I hit you 1200 in attack stance, so i would hit 600 in def. It's normal. Nothing wrong with that. We make 1 shot every 3 secondes and it's, in mass pvp our only way to get kill (sometimes) nerf xbow and i lose 20-35% of my kill
      There is nothing normal about a warrior that can hit ~1.4k with cbow an full 20 player, or to say more clear, it isn't normal for an warrior to have 1900 long range dmg or even more with a 22 pvp xbow. (archer has ~1540 dmg with it, me for example i had with 22pvp and 44skill set 1556dmg). Your only way to get kills in mass pvp is INVIS, you can't stun once without invis, same goes for all valorian's warriors.

Uncas23 wrote:

Please respect other players and don't call them autist and words like that! Because if you do this I get mad and I start blaming you with stuff like this: Those autists who you are talking about are 100 tikes more useful in pvp than you because you let your teammates die in every fight. You are just a moving killstealing machine, you don't do anything else in fights.

Warrior:

Evocator:

Nightwalker:

Archer:

Teleport scrolls:

Other suggestion:
      Warrior is meant to be played as an half support char, an tank, not having insane damage on atack stance, armor break isn't even useful because he can 5 hit someone anyway, and because of this and of invis pots almost no warrior plays in deffensive stance. *The Wind Blessing - reflect damage is the retarded buff ever imo, why the fk would you give to warrior an insane buff like this?

Archer was nerfed some months ago, -100~ base damage. The macro protection is way too strict, i mean abbing is about spamming the keys lol.

Tp scrolls aren't fair but invis stuns all day aren't fair either so both should be nerfed.

The no miss to the percentage skills should really be implemented, its frustrating to miss a 70 or 80% skill even 8 times in a row.

Evo is OP af, skill block 12 seconds with cooldown 19 seconds is just pure bs. Not even saying about the insane slow (that mage and warrior have too) + 3 pets in 25seconds > ez stuns.
    • xHunter wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Atm We need Wizz nerfs.
      Warrior is fine.
      Mage needs no nerf.Warrior is fine? 1800 long range damage with +21 ive is fine? same goes for close-range damage in atack stance which is so big that he has no reason to break your armor, ez 1k autoatack with a fking +21. An warrior should play deffensive stance in the first place, is supposed to be an half support not an suicide 1 aoe ez kills retarded class that is played only on atack stance. < THIS JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED, AN WARRIOR SHOULDN'T HIT MORE WITH A 21 CBOW THAN AN ARCHER WITH 24, WHAT'S WARRIOR NOW? SEMI-ARCHER? (SHOOT FROM MOVING, WIND BLESSING -reflect dmg-, INSANE OP LONG RANGE DAMAGE), and lets not forget the speed increase.

There is nothing normal about a warrior that can hit ~1.4k with cbow an full 20 player, or to say more clear, it isn't normal for an warrior to have 1900 long range dmg or even more with a 22 pvp xbow. (archer has ~1540 dmg with it, me for example i had with 22pvp and 44skill set 1556dmg). Your only way to get kills in mass pvp is INVIS, you can't stun once without invis, same goes for all valorian's warriors.

Uncas23 wrote:

Warrior:

Evocator:

Nightwalker:

Archer:

Teleport scrolls:

Other suggestion:
      Warrior is meant to be played as an half support char, an tank, not having insane damage on atack stance, armor break isn't even useful because he can 5 hit someone anyway, and because of this and of invis pots almost no warrior plays in deffensive stance. *The Wind Blessing - reflect damage is the retarded buff ever imo, why the fk would you give to warrior an insane buff like this?
      Archer was nerfed some months ago, -100~ base damage. The macro protection is way too strict, i mean abbing is about spamming the keys lol.

Tp scrolls aren't fair but invis stuns all day aren't fair either so both should be nerfed.

The no miss to the percentage skills should really be implemented, its frustrating to miss a 70 or 80% skill even 8 times in a row.

Evo is OP af, skill block 12 seconds with cooldown 19 seconds is just pure bs. Not even saying about the insane slow (that mage and warrior have too) + 3 pets in 25seconds > ez stuns.
      You thinks to make a stun in War in mass pvp ask skill? Euh no, just a Priest to clean/ Shield you because when there is 15 ennemies idk how you wanna stun you are just perma stunned but ok XDDDD

Btw: should I remember you my stunn on tournament? You know, you Lost 2-0.
      Ez tournament without pot mdr
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord