Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hunter may be a bit rude but at least he reads and understands what is in this thread. This seem to be not true for everyone.

Uncas23 wrote:

For everybody who says that escapes shouldn't be 100%:
      1. It would unbalance the game because the amount of stuns would increase but the amount of stun removing tools wouldn't.

2. According to your logic freeze is only useful when the enemy misses their escape??? It's already 70% so it will succeed most of the time anyways. At least everyone could rely on it. If mages see an archer escaping from freeze they could be sure that they have to use a slow. This is good for everyone, not only for the one escaping. I think you guys want a skilled, reliable game as well.

3. So you come with classses without escapes. Both of these classes (mage and evocator) have a ton of ranged, easy to activate stuns. Let's say stuns become 100% but escapes don't! This means a huge buff for these stun heavy characters and a little buff for other classes. The game would become imbalanced.
      Don't forget, those escapes are already there, they just fail sometimes. It's not like giving a new escape to archer or anything.
      And don't forget that priest's purifiy would get 100% chance too. This would help classes without escapes too.

Mmm i see.. got It, you know am open to every change(with moderation )

we Can try with 100% stun and escape and see the results.. and we can go back with change IF the changes aren t cool
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

Hunter may be a bit rude but at least he reads and understands what is in this thread. This seem to be not true for everyone.

Uncas23 wrote:

For everybody who says that escapes shouldn't be 100%:
      1. It would unbalance the game because the amount of stuns would increase but the amount of stun removing tools wouldn't.

2. According to your logic freeze is only useful when the enemy misses their escape??? It's already 70% so it will succeed most of the time anyways. At least everyone could rely on it. If mages see an archer escaping from freeze they could be sure that they have to use a slow. This is good for everyone, not only for the one escaping. I think you guys want a skilled, reliable game as well.

3. So you come with classses without escapes. Both of these classes (mage and evocator) have a ton of ranged, easy to activate stuns. Let's say stuns become 100% but escapes don't! This means a huge buff for these stun heavy characters and a little buff for other classes. The game would become imbalanced.
      Don't forget, those escapes are already there, they just fail sometimes. It's not like giving a new escape to archer or anything.
      And don't forget that priest's purifiy would get 100% chance too. This would help classes without escapes too.
      Mmm i see.. got It, you know am open to every change(with moderation )

we Can try with 100% stun and escape and see the results.. and we can go back with change IF the changes aren t cool
      And the tournament is already no miss. And nobody complains. Sure worth a try.
    • NO!

Each character is unique, no one has the same skills ( except dodge)

So we can talk about dodge %, bcs everyone have it. But make every skill 100% can unbalance the game. Tournament isnt the great example, bcs thx that nomiss Evo lost 1 skill (deff crystal and no one thought about it, yeah EVO is OP 1v1, but still thx that idea we lost our deff skill which is great for 7v7 tourny.)

So If you want to increase the % on debuff or make dodge 100%, yeah we can talk about it... But make every skill 100% isnt great idea... Now its balanced and I think that GF knows what they are doing.

Make every skill 100% is for kids, you rly want to make this game so easy? Bcs of miss you have to face new challenges. And as I said before 100% dodge = some skills which are easy to dodge will be useless.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eminis ().

• Eminis wrote:

NO!

Each character is unique, no one has the same skills ( except dodge)

So we can talk about dodge %, bcs everyone have it. But make every skill 100% can unbalance the game. Tournament isnt the great example, bcs thx that nomiss Evo lost 1 skill (deff crystal and no one thought about it, yeah EVO is OP 1v1, but still thx that idea we lost our deff skill which is great for mass pvp...)

So If you want to increase the % on debuff or make dodge 100%, yeah we can talk about it... But make every skill 100% isnt great idea... Now its balanced and I think that GF knows what they are doing.

Make every skill 100% is for kids, you rly want to make this game so easy? Bcs of miss you have to face new challenges. And as I said before 100% dodge = some skills which are easy to dodge will be useless.
      Miss isn't a challenge WTF. Miss is bullshit. AND AGAIN YOU CAN'T FKING UNDERSTAND THAT WE SPEAK ABOUT THE PERCENTAGE SKILLS TO BE 100% - THAT HAVE NO CONNECTION ANYWAY WITH YOUR CRYSTAL. SO OTHER SKILLS THAT AREN'T BASED ON A PERCENT > % < WILL STILL MISS. AND STOP SAYING THAT SOME SKILLS ARE EASY TO DODGE CAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN DODGE AN AXE mdr.
    • Tournament has no miss because it's a damn tournament! There you're battling for the "best" x class of the month and I understand why it's a great idea to have no-miss in such case. Would suck to lose your +24 weapon and title because your fear missed.

But in everyday pvp it's totally different. I do not agree with the no-miss idea. This would be an indirect buff to archers and nightwalkers. Just think of potentional scenarios. Nightwalkers would never lose on a 1v1, archers will always melt mages 1v1 because 100% liberation makes the freeze skill USELESS, and priest clear will be broken as hell.

No-miss dodge would be nice though. Debuffs maybe a better percentage to succeed but screw no-miss dbuffs.
      And most importantly, that would make the "Evade" stat on ALL clothes useless (warrior shield included). Same for wisdom jewels. Let's not ruin two basic aspects of the game because some people are mad about misses.

On a side-note, hunter please stop insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you. 'Kay thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naerra ().

• Naerra wrote:

Tournament has no miss because it's a damn tournament! There you're battling for the "best" x class of the month and I understand why it's a great idea to have no-miss in such case. Would suck to lose your +24 weapon and title because your fear missed.

But in everyday pvp it's totally different. I do not agree with the no-miss idea. This would be an indirect buff to archers and nightwalkers. Just think of potentional scenarios. Nightwalkers would never lose on a 1v1, archers will always melt mages 1v1 because 100% liberation makes the freeze skill USELESS, and priest clear will be broken as hell.

No-miss dodge would be nice though. Debuffs maybe a better percentage to succeed but screw no-miss dbuffs.
      And most importantly, that would make the "Evade" stat on ALL clothes useless (warrior shield included). Same for wisdom jewels. Let's not ruin two basic aspects of the game because some people are mad about misses.

On a side-note, hunter please stop insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you. 'Kay thanks.
      Tournament has no miss because it's a damn tournament! There you're battling for the "best" x class of the month and I understand why it's a great idea to have no-miss in such case. Would suck to lose your +24 weapon and title because your fear missed.

Naerra wrote:

thank you!
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Naerra wrote:

No u battle some random player from some random server who never playes on 4ancient simply caus everyone is lvl 90 with full gear inside the tournament
    • Naerra wrote:

I dont agree with this.

The reason the no miss is such a blessing for tournaments is because it disables the "luck" factor and enables people to win only due to their skill and outplays.

So in my opinion the only reason for not having the no miss would be so an outplay wouldnt mean death, which would of course make the good players better and the not so good players win/kill less due to not getting the lucky miss.
      Nightwalkers would still be able to lose 1v1s (even though the night walker class is supposed to be one of the best 1v1 if not the best 1v1 class in this game either way).

I dont think we should balance based on 1v1 duels. If you do that the evo class should get a major nerv for example even though they arent that good in mass pvp, so in my opinion the game should be balanced around mass pvp.

The way i see it the archers wouldnt melt the mages more than they do atm. The mage still has the fear from and playing against someone and hoping that his release misses is really not the way to go. (if you cant deal with him getting out of your freeze you should find a way to kill him even with it or just not fight him :D) I as a warrior for example should havve very little chances vs a mage but i dont even know how many mages i have outplayed and killed in the months ive played here. Speculating on a miss wont make you a better player, but thinking of ways to outplay your opponent will.

Priest clear would also not be broken as hell it would just serve the purpose it is supposed to serve. If the priest gets into position to clear his teammate and doesnt get stunned he should be rewarded for doing so and investing his cast time into the cleanse instead of a shield/heal. At least thats how i see it.

Fel free to disagree with what i wrote and dont forget that its just my opinion and not facts.
    • ev0catorkiller wrote:

Naerra wrote:

I dont agree with this.
      The reason the no miss is such a blessing for tournaments is because it disables the "luck" factor and enables people to win only due to their skill and outplays.

So in my opinion the only reason for not having the no miss would be so an outplay wouldnt mean death, which would of course make the good players better and the not so good players win/kill less due to not getting the lucky miss.
      Nightwalkers would still be able to lose 1v1s (even though the night walker class is supposed to be one of the best 1v1 if not the best 1v1 class in this game either way).

I dont think we should balance based on 1v1 duels. If you do that the evo class should get a major nerv for example even though they arent that good in mass pvp, so in my opinion the game should be balanced around mass pvp.

The way i see it the archers wouldnt melt the mages more than they do atm. The mage still has the fear from and playing against someone and hoping that his release misses is really not the way to go. (if you cant deal with him getting out of your freeze you should find a way to kill him even with it or just not fight him :D) I as a warrior for example should havve very little chances vs a mage but i dont even know how many mages i have outplayed and killed in the months ive played here. Speculating on a miss wont make you a better player, but thinking of ways to outplay your opponent will.

Priest clear would also not be broken as hell it would just serve the purpose it is supposed to serve. If the priest gets into position to clear his teammate and doesnt get stunned he should be rewarded for doing so and investing his cast time into the cleanse instead of a shield/heal. At least thats how i see it.

Fel free to disagree with what i wrote and dont forget that its just my opinion and not facts.
      All your points are valid for sure, and I totally agree on the tournament sentence.
      But let's try to think of a scenario. We play pvp in doc 80 and it's 20v20. Suddenly a nightwalker uses teleport skill on an enemy and uses his aoe fear. Boom, every single player is dead. Same goes for mages. In that case the winner will always be the one who makes the first move on the enemies and the other side will be completely demolished. No miss also gives an indirect buff on priest, because anti-target will be way more valuable, it will be used to engage rather than save and protect.
      Did you read about my "evade and wisdom" points by the way? I'm sorry but while you were writing your reply I edited my comment. What do you think?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naerra: grammar errors ().

• Naerra wrote:

ev0catorkiller wrote:

Naerra wrote:

I dont agree with this.The reason the no miss is such a blessing for tournaments is because it disables the "luck" factor and enables people to win only due to their skill and outplays.

Your points are valid for sure, and I totally agree on the tournament sentence.Let's try to think of a scenario. We play pvp in doc 80 and it's 20v20. Suddenly a nightwalker uses teleport skill on an enemy and uses his aoe fear. Boom, every single player is dead. Same goes for mages, in that case everyone who makes the first move wins and then one side is completely demolished. No miss also gives an indirect buff on priest, because anti-target will be way more valuable, it will be used to engage rather than save and protect.
      Did you read about my "evade and wisdom" points by the way? I'm sorry but while you were writing your reply I edited my comment. What do you think?
      If we take this scenario for example:
      1. Why was everyone standing on one spot? The range of nw fear isnt that big as to get so many people unless they stand very very grouped which they shouldnt like ever :D
      2. If a mage can just run through and catch 20 people with his fear he should (at least in my opinion) be rewarded with a massive stun because he just punished a very very big mistake of the enemy and found an opening so he didnt get stunned also, every side should have an eye for the night walker so they know where he is.
      3. I get what you mean with the anti target engage, but i cant really remember anyone getting a good stun from a mage running with the anti target bubble on his mount because its just soooo obvious that the mage doesnt really get to do anything big.

The debuff part.
      Look at it from the archers point of view. He has the pvp understanding to know from where to cast his invisibility and goes super deep to debuff the priest with sacri. He is fully prepared to give up his life for the sacri. He casts it the priest fails his evade and then the debuff misses and the archer dies for nothing even tho he made a wonderful play.
      It just makes it so people dont haev to learn to dodge a debuff and a good play doesnt get rewarded :/ I am a warrior and i only play warrior but it just breaks my heart when i see that kind of stuff :(

Oh yea i didnt read the evade and resistance part.

I guess i didnt make it clear but i am for removing miss on stuns, evade, debuffs and release/cleanse.
      What that would do is that it would make it so an outplay would really mean something and people would have to actively try to get better to do more and not get rewarded by random kills/stuns etc just because of a miss.
      The other skills like normal hits, armour break, the big hits and all the other dmg skills would still be able to miss so they would be the things being targeted by the evade and resistance and hit chance options.

Same as before, everything i wrote is just my opinion and my thoughts from my point of view. Feel free to disagree with me and i would love to hear why if that is the case.
    • Naerra wrote:

Man you can't even read properly. Can't you fucking see that we speak about the percentage skills to be 100% - THESE FKING SKILLS HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH THE EVADE & RESISTANCE ON CLOTHES AND EVADE/RESISTANCE STATS IN GENERAL <<<. IF % STUNS WOULD BE 100% THIS MEANS THAT ESCAPE SHOULD BE 100% TOO BECAUSE FREEZE COULD MISS TOO, NOT ONLY ESCAPE - SO ESCAPE NO MISS BUT FREEZE 100% WILL JUST RESULT IN UNBALANCE.
    • Yoda wrote:

maybe we all would take you more serious IF YOUR WHOLE TEXT ISNT IN CAPS AND FULL OF INSULTS!
      What CAPS has to do with this? It hurts your eyes or you can't read if is written with caps? mdr. I just point things out with CAPS and still some people can't read/understand even if i explained to them in atleast 5posts same thing all over again. And show me how is my text full of insults xd.
    • "Show me how my text is full of insults"
      OK, here we go. I mean, it wasn't even that difficult each one of your replies has something to quote, hilarious.

xHunter wrote:

you are blind then, evo needs a nerf 100%.

xHunter wrote:

Seems like you have no knowledge about this game

xHunter wrote:

You just cry and cry and cry, stop it, you still say that is hard to play but man, you or other evos don't have 1 more brain than others

xHunter wrote:

u are one of the few that are crying because you are bad at dodging

xHunter wrote:

What are you talking about lmao. Learn to read better m8

xHunter wrote:

You are retarded???? Fking idiot you tell me to use my brain but you can't even READ.

xHunter wrote:

"USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN" guys.

xHunter wrote:

Man are u blind?

xHunter wrote:

Idk how dumb can you be but i just explained you

xHunter wrote:

dumb as always, stop posting for +1

xHunter wrote:

AND AGAIN YOU CAN'T FKING UNDERSTAND

xHunter wrote:

Man you can't even read properly.