Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eminis wrote:

Evocators
      - was totally useless and no one played them until GF decide to buff them and bring them back to the game, for example the new Evo is even more OP than 4A Evo... And i think that GF know what they are doing unlike from someone who never played Evo before.

- All what Evo can do depends on his pet. Our pets are weak and without them we are dead. (Idk how someone can say, that evo is hard to kill even when he dont have a pet - thats totally stupid)
      - Evo dont have any escape skill
      - Evo is most difficult class in the game, bcs we are playing with 2 class at the same time, and pets are just our stunning bots - But its not so easy to control them.
      - If u want to beat evo I think that u should l2p him, bcs everyone was used that only 5 classes exist... Some ppl even never played vs Evo.

- I agree only with one nerf and thats the block nerf.

- I agree that Evo is OP, but try to play him its so difficult, not so fun like playing other class and its totally different play style.
      - But I also agree that Mage is OP and Archer and other classes. Every class is OP if u know how to play them, crying that evo is OP when u even cant dodge fear / axe? ... If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))

- So before you start crying that Evo is so much OP, go L2P him thats the only way to learn how to defeat us :)

- So many ppl is crying that Evo is so much OP.. (but why only 2 - 5 ppl play them if they are so OP? ;) )

You just cry and cry and cry, stop it, you still say that is hard to play but man, you or other evos don't have 1 more brain than others, as you learnt it eveyone can and tbh you aren't that good evocator but this doesn't matter, you get carried anyway by your eq and your broken class.
      There aren't only 2-5 ppls playing evo if u say this you are blind + the number of the players that play evo doesn't even matter, you search reasons to mentain your class OP.
      In mass pvp evo is useful, having a pet that has a fear with a big effect range is not that bad. You are tanky, u can slow & skill block peoples over and over with that low blockade cooldown so evo is useful even in mass pvp. So your class is almost unbeatable in 1v1 against other classes (ofc if u have a little knowledge about your class) and is not that bad even in mass pvp.

btw why should i start to play a class that i really don't like.

Laerze wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

Eminis wrote:

If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))
      So the discussion continues...Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed.

Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evocator dodges and warrior has no way to reach him now, he is facing slows, blocks, aoes, 14 second stuns and then fear resets etc. I have some bad news for warrior.

Assasin vs Evocator : Evocator sends his pet a little away from him so assasin cant come invisible and use his aoe fear to both evo and pet, so whatever stun he uses, whoever he focuses he stuns him/it for 7s and get instantly stunned too but for 21 seconds since evo can use block, not to mention the slows.

Priest no chance as you admit

Mage can win evocator but like too hard you cant expect from the average player to dodge everything and land everything at the right time.

Then again nobody said evocator is unskilled , he is just unwinnable

basically , lets nerf evo because he is op in 1 vs 1 , instead of 5 evos on server there will be 1 or 2 or none .

There are other more important issues to handle than a class thats barely played .

wake up pls
      If u will stop playing evo if it gets nerf. Doesn't matter how many ppls play evo, it doesn't mean that because only 10 play this class it should remain broken so wake up

*REMOVED INSULT by Swiper*

Uncas23 wrote:

On the other hand there could be a small buff on the skill that gives the pet movement speed to increase its stunning potential in group fights. But just trying to come up with examples here, I'm not an expert at evo at all.
      LMAO buff evo more y y

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Eminis wrote:

Evocators
      - was totally useless and no one played them until GF decide to buff them and bring them back to the game, for example the new Evo is even more OP than 4A Evo... And i think that GF know what they are doing unlike from someone who never played Evo before.

- All what Evo can do depends on his pet. Our pets are weak and without them we are dead. (Idk how someone can say, that evo is hard to kill even when he dont have a pet - thats totally stupid)
      - Evo dont have any escape skill
      - Evo is most difficult class in the game, bcs we are playing with 2 class at the same time, and pets are just our stunning bots - But its not so easy to control them.
      - If u want to beat evo I think that u should l2p him, bcs everyone was used that only 5 classes exist... Some ppl even never played vs Evo.

- I agree only with one nerf and thats the block nerf.

- I agree that Evo is OP, but try to play him its so difficult, not so fun like playing other class and its totally different play style.
      - But I also agree that Mage is OP and Archer and other classes. Every class is OP if u know how to play them, crying that evo is OP when u even cant dodge fear / axe? ... If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))

- So before you start crying that Evo is so much OP, go L2P him thats the only way to learn how to defeat us :)

- So many ppl is crying that Evo is so much OP.. (but why only 2 - 5 ppl play them if they are so OP? ;) )

You just cry and cry and cry, stop it, you still say that is hard to play but man, you or other evos don't have 1 more brain than others, as you learnt it eveyone can and tbh you aren't that good evocator but this doesn't matter, you get carried anyway by your eq and your broken class.
      There aren't only 2-5 ppls playing evo if u say this you are blind + the number of the players that play evo doesn't even matter, you search reasons to mentain your class OP.
      In mass pvp evo is useful, having a pet that has a fear with a big effect range is not that bad. You are tanky, u can slow & skill block peoples over and over with that low blockade cooldown so evo is useful even in mass pvp. So your class is almost unbeatable in 1v1 against other classes (ofc if u have a little knowledge about your class) and is not that bad even in mass pvp.

btw why should i start to play a class that i really don't like.

Laerze wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

Eminis wrote:

If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))
      So the discussion continues...Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed.
      Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evocator dodges and warrior has no way to reach him now, he is facing slows, blocks, aoes, 14 second stuns and then fear resets etc. I have some bad news for warrior.

Assasin vs Evocator : Evocator sends his pet a little away from him so assasin cant come invisible and use his aoe fear to both evo and pet, so whatever stun he uses, whoever he focuses he stuns him/it for 7s and get instantly stunned too but for 21 seconds since evo can use block, not to mention the slows.

Mage can win evocator but like too hard you cant expect from the average player to dodge everything and land everything at the right time.

basically , lets nerf evo because he is op in 1 vs 1 , instead of 5 evos on server there will be 1 or 2 or none .
      There are other more important issues to handle than a class thats barely played .

wake up pls
      If u will stop playing evo if it gets nerf this means that you are so bad that you need your class to be OP in order to do something. Doesn't matter how many ppls play evo, it doesn't mean that because only 10 play this class it should remain broken so wake up and l2p.

Uncas23 wrote:

On the other hand there could be a small buff on the skill that gives the pet movement speed to increase its stunning potential in group fights. But just trying to come up with examples here, I'm not an expert at evo at all.
      LMAO buff evo more y y

idk if u read things properly or just burst into a ball of flame and try to burn ppl to death but im gonna stop responding to u .

have a nice day bro
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• WalkingArcher wrote:

Eminis wrote:

So the discussion continues...
      Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed.

Sorry Bro, but I think that u dont know how Evo works, bcs this tactics are totaly stupid.

1. Evocator use SPIRIT vs Warrior ... ? Man if u are so good with tactics u should know that we use DARKED...!

2. Archer vs Evo - Blind Evo, dodge fear - debuff spirit - burst Evo- use aoe on Evo so he cant create a new pet, if evo send his pet to freze u, just use clone - bad news for EVO"!

3. Warr - I think thats imposible to kill Evo 1v1, If I send darked he can dodge axe, but then I can use idk 2 - 4 tactics like send pet to stun him with mele stun, or block / slow - sorry Warriors

4. NW - Again what a bad tactics man! - Stun Evo, wait for spirit fear - dodge - - Evo is dead - bcs even if I send spirit to freze him, he just escape / use ivi / fear .. yeah.. bad news for EVO!

5. Mage - dodge Axe, now u can play deff - use aoe, slow pet - burts him down - (but in this situation Evo can just create a new one - this is window for every mage to jump in and fear evo and his pet bcs when I create a new pet I cant use him for 0,5-1,5 sec ) - bad news for EVO!

- All tactis are about good positioning vs Evo :) - Its 1v2 fight, but if u know how evo rly works u can beat him :)

Noobstroyer (xHunter) - u are the only one who only insult ppl and crying bcs u dont know how to play vs Evo - even when u use programs for slowing your game u cant dodge fear..

GF decide to bring Evos back in game - Get used to it guys! U can win, but as I said u need to learn how Evo rly works :)

The post was edited 5 times, last by Eminis ().

• Eminis wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

Eminis wrote:

Sorry Bro, but I think that u dont know how Evo works, bcs this tactics are totaly stupid.
      1. Evocator use SPIRIT vs Warrior ... ? Man if u are so good with tactics u should know that we use DARKED...!

2. Archer vs Evo - Blind Evo, dodge fear - debuff spirit - burst Evo- use aoe on Evo so he cant create a new pet, if evo send his pet to freze u, just use clone - bad news for EVO"!

3. Warr - I think thats imposible to kill Evo 1v1, If I send darked he can dodge axe, but then I can use idk 2 - 4 tactics like send pet to stun him with mele stun, or block / slow - sorry Warriors

4. NW - Again what a bad tactics man! - Stun Evo, wait for spirit fear - dodge - - Evo is dead - bcs even if I send spirit to freze him, he just escape / use ivi / fear .. yeah.. bad news for EVO!

5. Mage - dodge Axe, now u can play deff - use aoe, slow pet - burts him down - (but in this situation Evo can just create a new one - this is window for every mage to jump in and fear evo and his pet bcs when I create a new pet I cant use him for 0,5-1,5 sec ) - bad news for EVO!

- All tactis are about good positioning vs Evo :) - Its 1v2 fight, but if u know how evo rly works u can beat him :)

Noobstroyer (xHunter) - u are the only one who only insult ppl and crying bcs u dont know how to play vs Evo - even when u use programs for slowing your game u cant dodge fear..

GF decide to bring Evos back in game - Get used to it guys! U can win, but as I said u need to learn how Evo rly works :)
      So you agree with nerfing the 1v1 potential of evo without nerfing the group fighting capabilities, right?
      I mean most of the time you can only beat evos if you dodge a fear according to you analysis. Which is very very hard.
      But I think balancing evo is not the most urgent thing to do. Sure, phalkenheim tournament is imbalanced but it has always been like that. Classes have always had counter matchups so it's impossible to give the same chance to everyone.

Let's just ignore the hunter guy, he is extremely toxic and disrespectful.
    • Yeah I agree, but there is problem how u want to nerf 1v1 potential ?

In this game is every class counter to another :) Some have more counters some have less.

Win bcs of dodge - yeah, but in this game u can win every fight bcs of dodge, so not only fights vs Evo

I think that Evo just need block nerf to 7sec, thats all :)

+ In tournamed is Evo already nerfed - 5k HP pet vs enemy with 2k - 2,3k dmg :) + bcs of nomiss we cant use deff crystal :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminis ().

• PATCH 1.8

I am sorry that the following article will be a bit long now. And I am also sorry that this article will be written in German. But my English skills are simply not enough for this big contribution.

Enxty: 20.07.2018

I'd like to see bows being actually useful for archers, since it's crossbow only. Give them twice the speed of crossbow, or more magic options, I don't know. But it would be cool to be able to choose a nice bow or crossbows depending on what one wants, instead of what one is forced to choose.

Komplett unnötig. Dann müsste man auch den Stab "ändern". Weil ja jeder Magier mit Rute spielt?
      Zu dem ist der Bogen doch eh komplett verbuggt. So das die meisten schüsse eh im nichts verschwinden.

E-V: 20.07.2018

You should balance all classes, atm warrior is still super overpowered in defensive stance.

Nein muss man, finde ich, aktuell nicht mehr. Aber das zeigen auch die downvotes (-7). Einige Spieler sollten einfach nur mal lernen, ihre Skills auf den Klassen, die sie spielen, zu lernen und zu verstehen. Gegen alles was tanky ist, hilft ein klassischer Debuff. EZPZ, dann stirbt auch Willco der Auslogkrieger.

Nearra: 20.07.2018

Ideas:
      Different colors for pots like invis, speed etc.
      Cloak color removal scroll
      Lightning colored cloak to be able to change effect under the lightning (currently can only be gray)
      Guild skills (?)
      Summer costumes (swimsuits etc)

Verschiede Farben oder auch Icons für die ganzen Tränke, ist die erste Idee, die ich hier unterstüze. Es gibt so viele Tränke. Es hätte nur vorteile. z.B. Man aktiviert im Kamgf nicht ausversehen einen Gottgeisttrank oder man sieht den Trank, den man sucht viel schneller in einem Privaten Shop.
      Zu der Schriftrolle kann ich auch nichts negatives sagen. Das wäre echt mal was tollen. Weil sonst laufen irgend wann alle mit so einem gefärbten ding rum. Viele denken, es sieht nice aus. Färben den und am ende ist das geheul groß, weil es doch scheiße aussieht. Aber wie weg machen? Ja, aktuell geht es nicht.
      Gildenskills? NEIN! Es gibt Gilden, die Spieler mit sau gutem EQ gibt. Gehen wir mal von der Gilde AWESOME oder auch unter den Namen YouGotOwnedBy bekannt aus. Wenn diese Spieler dann noch den Gildenskill bekomme, wie willst du diese Spieler dann bitte besiegen? Zu dem ist das ja ein "Oldschool-Server". Da haben diese Gildenskills eh nichts zu suchen. Oder habe ich da was falsch verstanden?
      Sommer-Kostüme? Ja bitte! Bringt abwechseln und das ganze und jeder hat die Chance, seinen Charackter mehr zu einzigartig zu machen. Zu dem wäre ein hübscher Badeanzug oder Bikini sehr passend, da es auch in Ibiria sau heiß ist aktuell.

Resu: 20.07.2018

[list] -health potions in tournaments plox (rice cake, normal pot, cherries)

- remove speed buffs working while in soul shadow as archer
      - 60 second cooldown on invi pots
      - freeze/fear/teleport block during invisibility as mage
      - automatic stance swapping on warrior
      - debuff success rate up to 80% (maybe with every stun/slow/fear/skillblock on any class so they're all the same % and ofc bc i miss 6/7 debuffs lol)
      - add some tp spots in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine etc.)
      - try to fix the flame missile bug with mage (maybe by implementing the jumping during the ability together with mana arrows?)
      - give vice guild leaders the ability to nominate ppl for your castle
      - either just give archer some dmg back or all of it while removing abb (had 1840 max dmg unbuffed before nerf and 1523 max now)
      - reduce buff cast times of priests or every class in general to like .3 seconds per buff it's just annoying tbh
      [/list]

Heiltränke: Ja bitte!
      Bogispeed: Keine ahnung davon, aber Resu wird schon recht haben.
      Cooldown Invi: Schwer zu sagen. Sie sind halt drinne. Ich appeliere halt noch immer daran, dass die jeinigen, die damit spielen es vielleicht irgend wann raffen, dass das einfach nur ünnötig ist. Es kosten den nutzern nur sehr viel Gold/Bonuspunkten. Und bei aller liebe. Das kann doch kein Spaß machen? Bestimmte Krieger nehmen einen Invi, rennen rein, stunnen was, sterben direkt. Aber von den "Freunden" kommt nicht mal wer nach.
      Punkt 4 "automatic stance swapping on warrior": Meinst du damit, dass wenn ich einen Doppelklick auf meine Axt mache, dass ich direkt im Off-Modus bin. Und wenn ich auf Schild und Schwert drücke, dass ich direkt im Deff-Modus bin? Wenn ja, dann NEIN. Es wird ja nicht so schwer sein, einen einzigen Skill zu drücken, damit der Spieler in den nächsten Modus rein kommt.
      Selbe Erfolgschance: Nein! Du kannst die Skills von dem Magier bzw die Stunns nicht alle herabsetzen. Diese Stunns sind die einzigen Skills, womit sich ein Magier wehren kann! Ein Magier kann sich nicht aus einem Eisblock befreien. Ein Magier kann sich nicht selber ein Schild geben. So bald ein Magier alleine unterwegs wäre, hätte er ja einfach keine chance mehr. Warum immer alles ändern wollen? Die Debuffs, die auf mich fliegen, die treffen mich komischerweise doch immer.
      Mehr Porter: Wäre ne gute Sache.
      Flammengeschossebug: Ich denke mal, dass Bugs sowieso gefixt werden sollen. Man muss die doch nicht mit aufzählen? Aber die hüpfanimation bitte auf keinen fall! Die Leute haben doch jetzt schon alle Probleme. Und wenn ihr Spielcharackter dann auch noch hüpft, explodiert deren Holz-PC ja direkt.
      Stellvertretender-Gildenleiter: Ja bitte! Hat nur Vorteile!
      Bogischaden: Ich finde das passt. Bogenschützen machen noch immer genug schaden! Wenn der Bogenschütze aus seinem Seelenschatten und dann seinen "Abb" auf mich "NUTZT", dann habe ich nicht mal einen chance, den zu fearen, da bin ich auch schon tot. Aber mehr dazu am Ende.
      Buffzeit: Bogenschützen buffen sich so schön schnell. Und wenn ich mich buffen will (Magier), dauert es gefühlt die halbe Gebietseroberung.

Lylac: 20.07.2018

Please nerf mage's fear range so their kit is less safe and more skilled

Nein! Warum? Schau den Absatz hier drüber an. (-7 downvotes)

Uncas23: 20.07.2018

-Good money rewards for 80, 84 and 87 repeatable quests! Or ancient treasures/bonus as rewards for them.
      -Make teleport to keter/markut more expensive
      -No stuns when you are affected by invi potion
      -A command that makes you collect only stackable items (herbs, godess tears etc) so that you don't have to throw every items out when farming
      -Doc 80 (mirhur) war in every hours

Belohnung DQ 80/84/87: Bin die nicht wirklich gerne gelaufen. Aber warum nicht. Ich meine, alles wurde teurer in dem Spiel.
      Teleportrollen: Nein! Warum? 49 MS für 10 Rollen ist ein gutes Preisleistungsverhältnis. Aber mehr will ich nicht darauf eingehen, sonst artet das ein wenig aus.
      Invistunns: Meinst du damit, dass man, wenn man unsichtbar ist, keine Skills nutzen kann? Wenn ja, ein netter gedanke. Aber schwirig umzusetzen. Die Invis sind halt im Spiel. Zu dem nutzen sie Priester doch auch. Und wäre dumm, wenn er dann aus dem Invi nicht heilen kann oder sonst was.
      Sammeln: Also bitte. Damit das farmen mit Bots evtl einfacher wird? Fangt euch mal Leute...
      Dokukrieg: Alle 2 Stunden passt es! Es ist nur blöd, dass der Krieg zur selben Zeit ist, wie auch das BOG. Eventuell könnte man da etwas ändern?

Bun: 20.07.2018

My ideas:

- Reduce the invis time when coming out of the portal
      - Instant cast time invisbility on Night Walker
      - Nerf the blockade from evocator, 12 seconds is way too long
      - Revert the archer nerf cuz @Resu is a snack since patch 1.7 (kappa)
      - Stack all potions and items to 200 instead of 10, 30, 100 etc.
      - Better daily tournament rewards
      - Make 1/2 pvp weapons available for AP, possibly for a bit more than the current AP ones.
      - Reduce the price of Armageddon to the same as richie, trident etc.
      - Remove any overcasting in the game
      - Some PVE events like killing orcs in Ardir, this may bring some more pvp into it as well

Portal-Invi-Zeit: Ja bitte! Sie ist aktuell einfach viel zu lange. Man kann gefühlt bis zum anderen Ende der Map laufen.
      Ja, warum nicht? Der Schatti ist auf seine Unsichtbarkeit angewiesen, so wie ich auf meine Stunns angewiesen bin. Und mein Stunn kommt auch direkt raus und hat keine jahrelange Animation.
      Nekro: JA! Wer zum Teufel hat 12 Sekunden damals vorgeschlagen!? Und warum hat der Krieger nur noch 8 Sekunden? Wenn im Text doch 10 steht? Stelle es einfach wieder auf 10 zurück und gut ist.
      Stapeln: Ja! Fitmacher und Tapfis auf 200 zu stapeln wäre ein Segen!
      Belohnung: Ich finde, dass die Belohnungen passen. Ich meine, man kann die sich ja fast jeden Tag abholen. Da sollte also nicht eine zu krasse Belohnung drinnen sein.

PvP Waffe: Nein! Einfach nur nein! Ich finde, die Leute sollten schon ein wenig Zeit investieren und ihren Arsch bewegen, damit sie sich eine PvP Waffen bauen können! Hab ich absolut kein verständnis für.
      Armageddon: Finde das Ding zwar sau hässlich. Aber bitte setzt den Preis doch gleich. Meine güte.
      Overcast: Lasst es. Leute haben nur probleme damit, wenn sie zu schnell mit den Findern tippen, oder wenn sie ihren hust Makro hust falsch eingestellt haben.
      Orks: Super Idee! Dann wäre mal wieder was in Ardir los.

[list]

[list]
      [/list]

[/list]
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Unforgivable: 21.07.2018

All I am asking for is making NW decent. It is by far the least played class, maybe along with Evo. People only play NW because They got cheap claws or swords from someone fed up with playing it.

Vielleicht hast du recht. Aber vielleicht spielen viele diese beiden Klassen nicht, weil sie meiner Meinung recht schwer zu spielen sind? Aber das ist nur meine Meinung. Vielleicht täusche ich mich auch!

XHunter 21.07.2018

*Remove abb archer but add his damage back (and if the archer's abb will be removed you should make so that when you have flash you can't use potions/scroll).

*NON-RENDERING SPECTATORS ON THE TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANT'S SCREENS and maybe Non-rendering players when dueling. (having more stable fps will help a lot)

*Nerf evo.

Dodge no miss / Debuff no miss or higher chance to hit.

*NERF WAR RANGE DAMAGE (1850 range dmg with +21 ive is OP asf) and maybe the close damage on atack stance (1k autoatack dmg per hit to a 20eq player is kinda a lot, without even breaking the armor).

*FIX the Tournament Timer Bug and the Disable Companion option so will no longer crash the game.

*Add other pvp modes like Battle Royale, this pvp mode is really fun and the server will benefit from it.

ABB: Der "Abb" sollte bleiben! Aber es MUSS was gegen das Makro Problem gemacht werden! Jeder Bogenschütze ( mit ausnahmen) der von sich behauptet, dass er keine Makros nutzt, ist einfach ein Lügner! Und ich habte es hier schon mal irgend wo angerissen das Thema. Findet etwas, womit man die Makro scheiße los wird. Und dann sehen wir wirklich, wer Bogi "spielen" kann. Und wer nur seine "programme" für sich spielen lässt.
      Zuschauer: Ja warum nicht. Ich weiß nicht ob das machbar ist. Aber wenn es den Leuten mit schlechteren PC's hilft, warum nicht?
      Nekro: Jaein
      Dodge use: Zielauseichen auf "No-Miss" halte ich für ne gute Idee. Man muss es ja trotzallem im richigen Moment machen. Und man hat ja 24 Sekunden Cooldown drauf. Man kann also nicht permanent alles ausweichen.
      Timer: Bugs sollten sowieso mal gefixet werden!
      PvP-Modis: Nein! Ganz klares nein! Battle of Gebra reicht komplett. Das einzige PvP, was aktuell stattfindet, ist das PvP in der Doku und das PvP beim Battle of Gebra. Und dann für 30 Minuten in Ardir, Hesed, Gebra und Tycon. Und ich meine, der "Oldschool-Server" hatte damals GARKEINE Modis. Also sollte der Fokus eher daraug liegen, dass wieder mehr Straßen-PvP stattfindet. (siehe andere Vorschläge wie z.B. Orks).

Lorias: 22.07.2018

Leyas Turnier relevant machen

1. 24er Waffen und nicht Umhänge als Belohnung
      2. Nicht lvl und eq hochsetzen, selbes wie aussen
      3. Invis rein
      4. Healpotts, Deffpotts etc rein

[list=1] 1: Vor einem Jahr hätte ich dies nicht unterstützt! Aber mitlerweile haben die meistens recht gutes EQ zusammen bekommen. Also kann man da auch ruhig mal drüber nachdenken, dass man da mal was gescheites wie 24 Waffen reinhaut. Weil mit nem 24 Umhang kann man echt nichts anfangen. Zu dem würde es evtl auch mal die Teilnahme an dem Leyas Turnier steigern. Letzen Monat hatte es ne 2er Gruppe meines Wissens gewonnen LoL.
      2: Im Leyas sollte dies auf jeden fall angepasst werden! Wenn ich richtig nachgedachte habe, muss ja nur die Person ein mindest lvl von 80 haben, damit man sich da anmelden kann. Und die andern spieler, die er einträgt, können lvl 1 sein? Oder liege ich da falsch?
      Selbes EQ wie draußen? Wäre mal eine überlegung wert. Es hätte positive Seiten wie auch negative Seiten. Positiv wäre auf jeden fall, dass nicht mehr diese ganzen Leute kommen würde, die einmal das Turnier kurz mitspielen (mit makros meist bei Mage und wo anders einfach, weil sie gut sind) und sind dann für den rest des Monats nicht mehr online. Zu dem haben die meisten Spieler mitlerweile echt gutes EQ. Wenn ich mich da umschaue, haben die meisten EQ 21+. Valo und Deri!
      Negativ wäre evtl nur ein punkt. Sollte die eine Gruppe gewinnen, die ein bisschen besseren EQ hat , wird direkt beleidigt. Nur weil der eine 21 EQ hat und der ander 22 EQ. Aber einer mit 21 EQ kann auch Spieler mit 22 EQ besiegen. Man man einfach nur das Spielen in einer Gruppe lernen. Und schon passt das!
      3: Halte ich mich raus.
      4: JA! Warum zum teufel sind da keine Healpots und Deffpots drinnnen? Deffpots sind das wichtigste überhaupt! Man man man....
      [/list]
      xNemesiz: 23.07.2018

new colours

Ja bitte! Was bitte spricht dagegen? Ich selber möchte endlich mein "Magma". Das sieht so viel geiler aus. Zu dem kann man seinen Charackter wieder mehr persöhnlichen Style verleihen.

Achriz: 24.07.2018

[list] I think u guys should be add new sets, like the gor sets. Its so boring, that i only see 2set/class, there is no creativity, all the players are looks the same. I know, this is an olschool server, but the new sets are cool, and dont the new sets ruined 4story. That was the new patch with the new interface etc.

- And i think, u should make AP tradeable, that would be so nice..:)

- And also i think u can made like a stadion, where deris, and valos can port from their cityes, and ppl can free pvp with each other.
      [list]
      - Make more options ppl to farm, cuz 75dng, and 2nd war is soooo boring

Edit: -A command that makes you collect only stackable items
      [/list]
      Neue Rüstungen: Finde ich eine gute Idee. Sind wir wieder bei dem Thema "Eigenen Styl". Weil es sieht echt jeder gleich aus. Was man nur klären müsste ist, ob man diese neuen Items dann neu ertellen und uppen muss (würde die Wirtschaft wieder ankurbeln) oder ob man die mit einer Rolle als Skin draufhauen kann. Wo wir gleich bei der Rolle sind. Über die würde ich mich persöhnlich auch freuen.Aber nur um evtl eine Sepirute auf meine PvP-Rute zu skinnen. Finde ne Sepi halt einfach viel cooler. Was die neue Rüstung aber auf keinen Fall sein darf? Wie im Gor-Patch stärker als die andere sein. Sowas ist einfach unnötig. Zu dem war der vorschlag auch nur, um sich anders "kleiden" zu können als der rest. Immerhin ist die Gorkleidung doch schon im Spiel drinnen.
      LP/AP handelbar: Weiß nicht. Sehe da jetzt keinen Sinn hinter.
      Deri/Valo Stadt: Gibt es doch schon. Gebra Castle?

Sroser: 25.07.2018

[list] more options of customize your character (more weapon and amor skins,costumes,custom color)
      - more battle modes with matchmaking by your rank for example bronze player can not play versus gold player or player with items +11 can not play versus player with +24 items
      - pls add more mounts you can only recolor old mount, for example blue,yellow,purple,pink,green pendatron mount
      -random spawn chests with special items
      -titles system
      - add new races Elfs and Dark Elfs
      [/list]
      Punkt 1: Ja, habh ich aber schon öfter jetzt erklärt warum und schon öfter den Vorschlag gelesen. Also macht es bitte 4Ancient Team!
      Punkt 2:Nein. Hab ich auch schon öfter erklärt, warum dies einfach falsch wäre. Ich weiß, dass wünschen sich auch viele Leute, warum also nicht machen. Aber es wäre einfach falsch. Warum ich das denke? Ich habe auch für eine kurze Zeit mal pehforschtory gespielt. Da gibt es einen haufen Modis. Aber was ich kacke fand? Bei GE und BE find ich ist kaum was los gewesen. Weil alle nur ihre kack Modis spielen wollen und deswegen online kommen. Und ich habe angst, dass das hier dann auch passieren könnte.
      Punkt 3: Ja, da sind wir wieder bei dem Thema "Eigenen Styl". Jeder hat das selbe Mount. Ab und an sieht man nen das andere ding da aber sonst alle das selbe. Und ob das Pferd nun "normal" ist oder "weiß (perma)", macht das jetzt keinen unterschied in meinen Augen. Zu dem braucht Deanerys ihren Drachen!
      Punkt 4: Wüsste nicht warum nicht. Solange es in den Kriegsgebieten ist. Könnte das PvP halt ankurbeln.
      Punkt 5: Ja bitte. Ich will es nicht noch mal sagen müssen.
      Punkt 6: xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[/list]
    • Wallendithas: 25.07.2018

-Better rewarded SIG 80+ (money)
      -Better rewarded TW (money)
      -Mobs on SIG 87 should have bigger cooldown on that knock up
      -Merchant at start of dung 75,79
      -Command for not collecting armor and weapon under for example 10s
      -Add icons on pots like invisibility and speed (hp,mp,dmg)
      -Scroll what will be able to remove effect from cloak
      -Scroll or just be able to rename your pet and mount
      -Set lower price of armagedon and other to be same as sickle
      -Add Book for AP
      -Better rewards from Daily Bosses
      -Little bit better rewards from tournaments to increase motivation to even participate
      -Add cooldown after casting spell between castion other one like (0,2sec or smth)
      -Change time of tournaments becouse are when is Battle of Gebra
      -Lower blockade duration on Evocator
      -More PVE content
      -Fix lags
      -Edit two-handed swords to have same stats as axe
      -Edit bow to have same stats as xbow
      -Show on 4ancient page how many players are online, on dero and valo
      -automatic switch stance on warriors after swiching sword+shield with axe
      -Faster crafting of potions and faster opening of tears and runes

1. Ja
      2. Ja
      3. Ja
      4. Nein
      5. Unnötig
      6. Ja
      7. Ja
      8. Du kannst dein Mount schon unbenennen. Entweder für MS xD. Oder du aktivierst halt noch nen Mount, dann kannst du nen neuen Namen eingeben.
      9. Ja
      10. Nein. Warum sollte der Priester nicht farmen müssen?
      11. Von mir aus
      12. Schwirig.
      13. Hm. Muss nicht.
      14. Du kannst im Turnier sein und dich anmelde. Wir haben es oft genug gemacht. Und kannst beides machen. Du wirst ja erst geportet, wenn das Tunrier ja auch eh gerade zuende ist.
      15. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
      16. Schwer? Am ende sind alle nur noch am farmen und kein PvP kommt zu stande.
      17. Schon mal daran gedacht, dass es an euren Computers liegt? Ich habe keine Laggs. Egal wie viele Spieler da sind. Auch im Massen PvP
      18. Von mir aus. Hast du nen Rüstungsbrecher drinnen, bist ja eh tot.
      19. NEIN! Dann müsste der Stab auch den selben Schaden wie eine Rute. Und das 1 Hand den selben schaden wie ein 2 Hand xD Zu dem ist der Bogen doch eh buggi. Spielt eh keiner.
      20. Wäre geil.
      21. NEIN! Also ein bisschen kann man ja von nem Spieler erwarten.
      22. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Und wenn wir schon dabei sind. Das man die kacke nicht als neu reinziehen muss.
      Xyzal: 25.07.2018

5.Voice chat
      Voice chat in groups or raid (you'll have to call or something and it's deactivated by default)
      6. Warrior
      Quickswitch weapon & shield

Voice-Chat: Wenn der Voicechat kommt, bin ich weg. Wir sehen doch alle, wie die League of Legends spieler das fanden, als es raus kam.
      Selberwechsel: Also bitte Leute. Ein wenig Brain kann man beim spielen ja noch erwarten zu nutzen oder?

Chryssy 28.07.2018

-make priest casts faster
      -movementspeed faster
      -fix Sanctuary Bug (dying in bubblemubble)
      -if too many ppl are on one side in BOG swich them to the other Kingdom

Punkt 1: Pls. Warum immer alles schneller?
      Punkt 2: Oldschool war einfach so larmarschig. Ich kommte mit klar. Aber ich spiele auch nur auf einen Server. Und nicht wie andere evtl auf mehrern und können sich nicht daran gewöhnen.
      Punkt 3: Einfach schneller oder früher deine Bubblemubble raushauen?
      Punkt 4: Ab einer ansazhl von glaube 5 oder 6 Spielern sind immer gleichviele Spieler im BOG. Wenn sich Leute aber direkt ausloggen, ist es halt unlucky.

Chryssy 01.08.2018

-Reduce Warrior axe stun
      -buff priest deff
      -ban makro archers
      -delete evos from game
      -sacrifice should cost no mana
      -priest should have lower cast times

Punkt 1: Die Axt ist so lange wie jeder andere Stunn?
      Punkt 2: Warum bitte? Besorg dir einfach besseres EQ? Wenn ich Priester spiele hab ich keine Probleme.
      Punkt 3: Es ist schwer einen Makro-User zu "erkennen"
      Punkt 4: ...
      Punkt 5: Und Bogis brauchen keine Bolzen. Und meine Skills haben keinen Cooldown und kosten ebenfalls kein Mana. Pls.
      Punkt 6: Du wiederholst dich, Bro.

Also was haben wir:

Viele Vorschläge, die in meinen Augen einfach keinen Sinn ergeben. Die einfach nicht zuende gedacht sind.

Kommen wir zu meinen Vorschlägen:

Die meisten Vorschläge habe ich ja eh irgend wo mit eingebaut. Aber ich schreibe sie hier noch mal grob hin:

• Neue Farben
      • Formel, damit die Farbe vom Mantel weg ist
      • Neue rüstung, für aussehen ließ weiter oben bitte genauer
      • Beim entsiegeln nicht alle items dauerhaft neu reinziehen müssen
      • Titel
      • Neue Tab Funktion ( Tabeinstellung nur Gegner und keine Monster. Nervt im Doku PvP)
      • Tab Funktion für Priester evtl nice, dass man wenn man TAB drückt nur Teammitglieder in der Grp rumwechselt
      • Makros weg bekommen
      • Nekro wieder auf den alten zurück. Die Blockade ist lächerlich lang
      • Taski = tot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Und die ganzen anderen vorschläge, der andern Mmitspieler
      • Das verdammte lvl im Battle of Gebra erhören (ließt mein Thread)

Noch eine kleine bitte. Sollte es wieder einen Testserver geben. Besorgt euch bitte Leute, die von irgend was eine ahnung haben. Soll nicht abwertend klingen. Aber hätten wir das damals schon gehabt, wäre der Krieger nicht so lächerlich stark herausgekommen.

Danke für deine Ausmerksamkeit.

Deanerys
      EDIT: 5 VS 5 Arena noch dazu.
      Eine Zone wo man Duelle machen kann, wo aber auch nicht missen kann!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deanerys ().

• Eminis wrote:

WRONG.

Archer goes to flash evocator but evocator dodges or did you forget the fact that evocator dodges too???????, no matter what spells you cast now , wait for blocked , let me remind you that AOE isnt GOD MODE LOL it wont kill the pet and and all the new

I think you are way too hard into the evocator fan club ship. Priest & Warrior & Archer & Assasin stand no chance sorry mate, if only mage out of ALL classes can beat evo if played like pro to win even an amateur evo , that is unhealthy

Btw, you mention a lot fear dodge like its your mourning cookie. If its so easy call me any time to come with a mage and you go ahead and dodge my fears.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • [list][/list]

Yoda wrote:

#PUSH

It would be nice if there where any difference between them.

My ideas (same icon different color):

Numberenglish namegerman nameOld IconNew Icon
      #1[Full life][Fitmacher]
      #2[Energydrink][Energydrink]
      #3[Courageosness potion][Tapferkeitstrank]
      #4[Antidote][Gegenmittel]
      #5[Speed potion][Geschwindigkeitstrank]
      #6[Invisibility potion][Unsichtbarkeitstrank]
      #7[Darkness potion][Dunkelheitstrank]
      #8[Cleansing potion][Reinigungstrank]
      #9[Potion of doubt][Trank des Zweifels]
      #10[Metamorphosis potion][Verwandlungstrank]

On the Metamorphosis it could be any type of picture :)

Edit: the few quest items could get a frame or something like that...
    • Resu wrote:

- health potions in tournaments plox (rice cake, normal pot, cherries)
      - remove speed buffs working while in soul shadow as archer
      - 60 second cooldown on invi pots
      - freeze/fear/teleport block during invisibility as mage
      - automatic stance swapping on warrior
      - debuff success rate up to 80% (maybe with every stun/slow/fear/skillblock on any class so they're all the same % and ofc bc i miss 6/7 debuffs lol)
      - add some tp spots in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine etc.)
      - try to fix the flame missile bug with mage (maybe by implementing the jumping during the ability together with mana arrows?)
      - give vice guild leaders the ability to nominate ppl for your castle
      - either just give archer some dmg back or all of it while removing abb (had 1840 max dmg unbuffed before nerf and 1523 max now)
      - reduce buff cast times of priests or every class in general to like .3 seconds per buff it's just annoying tbh

maybe i'll think about some other stuff and add it to the list maybe some things are already there i don't play a lot of 4story atm bc exam sh1te but in 2-3 weeks more probably lol so excuse me
      Pls listen Resu wrote a really good ideas,let's apprieciate it guys.However i know guys.. He is the father of SpeegBud but it doesn't matter actualy! huge +1 from me bruder.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Hi, I have two new ideas.
      1. Turn doc 80 mission bosses into respawnable bosses. Let's say they respawn in every 10 minutes. They should give the same rewards as currently including rewards for winning mission war. This way there will always be some pvp in doc 80.
      If it's possible you should also make it so that battle of gebra doesn't remove you from doc 80 when you return.

2. I'm sure it has been discussed before. Remove miss! I mean for skills that have a based percentage like 80% or so. Skills that say "hit chance:dependant on opponent" and basic attacks should stay the same. This would make pvp more skilled, reliable. Nobody likes misses. I honestly can't think of any advantage of this miss mechanic. Maybe that there can be some unexpected moments when enemies miss on you. But it's not so crucial. Of course escape skills and evade should be 100% chance too and decreasing th cooldown of them should be considered.

Let know what you think!
    • I wish a warrior must choose one of stance permanently. Attack stance and defense stance would be passive skills on the skill tree and we can't buy both at once . Currently, if we do not want to stand out from the norm, we must buy a sword and shields and a two-handed weapon, which is not cheap.

Then the warrior will should be properly balanced that we can play only one path.

Many classes have a similar problem. If we want to play with two wepons, where two weapons do not mean better only differently, like example night walker with two swords instead claws, we have harder.

I would also be happy if the warrior kept his sword during the fight more or less like the picture below :).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaiyen ().