Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chryssy wrote:

-Reduce Warrior axe stun
      -buff priest deff
      -ban makro archers
      -delete evos from game
      -sacrifice should cost no mana
      -priest should have lower cast times

Bruh i can count the evos on this server with one hand , please xD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

you are blind then, evo needs a nerf 100%. I still don't understand why did they buff it in the first place.

i get it its strong af but how many evos do u see in pvp or tws? I gonna say it , i know 2 evos in derion Eminis and other dude , in valorian theres me ( and i dont play evo atm) , nain and molok , theres really a need to nerf evos when there are only 5 or 6 guys playing it ?
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Laerze wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

you are blind then, evo needs a nerf 100%. I still don't understand why did they buff it in the first place.
      i get it its strong af but how many evos do u see in pvp or tws? I gonna say it , i know 2 evos in derion Eminis and other dude , in valorian theres me ( and i dont play evo atm) , nain and molok , theres really a need to nerf evos when there are only 5 or 6 guys playing it ?
      Lol u are rly blind then or u don't even play this game if you say that are max 5guys playing evo. Even if there were 3players playing it, doesn't matter, evo is broken and needs to be nerfed.
    • Hunter, can you reason why evo needs a nerf? Without reasoning your opinion means nothing.

Let's compare evo to mage for example! They have the same stuns, fear and freeze. As a mage it is a bit easier to properly aim those stuns but an evo can pull it off more often. Mage has more aoe damage. Mage has more mobility. They both have an awesome slow. Mage has much better burst damage. Evo has the blind (can't use skills) as a ranged skill which is pretty good.
      If you add these elements mage seems fundamentally stronger.

Chryssy wrote:

-Reduce Warrior axe stun
      -buff priest deff
      -ban makro archers
      -delete evos from game
      -sacrifice should cost no mana
      -priest should have lower cast times
      The last suggestion is not too bad, actually. It should be considered in my opinion. Now that there are many more warriors with more movement speed priest can turn into a sitting duck even when properly played. Not trying to take offi as a good example but they made some of he priest skills instantly castable. We shouldn't do that but a slightly faster cast time on the 2 heals would help. Not on the bubbles though because it could become a bit gamebreaking if everyone gets bubbles easily every time.

Another balance improvement could be done on night walker in my opinion. It's a tricky situation though because if night walkers are very common and strong it is extremely frustrating to play against them.
      My suggestion would be to give them some permanent movement speed (10% only) just like warriors got. The assassin class shouldn't be slower than the tank class after all. But the poison around them should remove this buff. So that the poisoning tactic doesn't get too overpowered.
    • xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Lol u are rly blind then or u don't even play this game if you say that are max 5guys playing evo. Even if there were 3players playing it, doesn't matter, evo is broken and needs to be nerfed.

xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Laerze wrote:

The only time I see u playing this game , is when u are in keter using speed bug xDDDDDDD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Uncas23 wrote:

Hunter, can you reason why evo needs a nerf? Without reasoning your opinion means nothing.

Let's compare evo to mage for example! They have the same stuns, fear and freeze. As a mage it is a bit easier to properly aim those stuns but an evo can pull it off more often. Mage has more aoe damage. Mage has more mobility. They both have an awesome slow. Mage has much better burst damage. Evo has the blind (can't use skills) as a ranged skill which is pretty good.
      That being said, it's much easier engaging a mage than it is engaging an evo, since the evo is basically 2 characters, most of the time evos use their spirits to fear an enemy group with out putting themselves at risk, and when you get close to them they are very tanky as well since he only receives 50% damage with the spirit around.
      I think a good balance would be the damage transfer from 50/50 to 70(caster)/30(spirit), just weakening his survivability a little without nerfing his utility and damage.
    • Machadao wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Hunter, can you reason why evo needs a nerf? Without reasoning your opinion means nothing.

That being said, it's much easier engaging a mage than it is engaging an evo, since the evo is basically 2 characters, most of the time evos use their spirits to fear an enemy group with out putting themselves at risk, and when you get close to them they are very tanky as well since he only receives 50% damage with the spirit around.I think a good balance would be the damage transfer from 50/50 to 70(caster)/30(spirit), just weakening his survivability a little without nerfing his utility and damage.
      With this I can agree
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• Uncas23 wrote:

Don't forget to add that as a recompensation for his no escape, he has very low cooldown on his skills and is also very tanky even without pet damage sharing. Honestly evo doesn't need an insane nerf but atm his blockade is just stupidly op. (12 seconds duration and I think 19 seconds cooldown)

I like @Naerras idea about no effect on +17 and above, this one should definitely be here.

New idea - bring more avatar weapon choice possibilities when you end up victorious, possibly add swords +24 for nw and +24 wand + book for priest/mage/evo etc.
    • NickLocc8i wrote:

Evo beats mage 100% every time. The reason is that the Evo has 3 stuns (freeze, fear and the one where u cant use skills) and the mage only has 2. So the Evo is disgusting xd
      But nerf is not needed cuz there arent many evos on the server
      When i hear you guys saying that NO NERF IS NEEDED CAUSE THEY ARE max 10 evos maybe even more. IT DOESN"T MATTER HOW MANY PLAYERS PLAY IT, MORE STARTED or WILL PROBABLY START THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE ANYWAY. Now for you, guys i tell you why evo is OP - 12sec blockade (skill block) with 19sec cooldown, 3 pets in 25seconds - 6stuns, very tanky, share damage buff cooldown 40s, slow, shield, transfer hp from pet to evo and it can rekt 1v1 ez all classes and can control in a fight 3players or even more (ofc if the evo knows how to play). And this class got a buff in some of the last patches too, idk how they came to the conclusion that it needs a buff..probably what they thought in the first place about warrior and then had to nerf it again + even now war is

*REMOVED INSULT - Swiper*
    • xHunter wrote:

NickLocc8i wrote:

Evo beats mage 100% every time. The reason is that the Evo has 3 stuns (freeze, fear and the one where u cant use skills) and the mage only has 2. So the Evo is disgusting xd
      When i hear you guys saying that NO NERF IS NEEDED CAUSE THEY ARE FKING max 10 evos maybe even more i think that you have no brain. IT FKING DOESN"T MATTER HOW MANY PLAYERS PLAY IT, MORE STARTED or WILL PROBABLY START THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE ANYWAY. Now for you, the dumb guys i tell you why evo is OP - 12sec blockade (skill block) with 19sec cooldown, 3 pets in 25seconds - 6stuns, very tanky, share damage buff cooldown 40s, slow, shield, transfer hp from pet to evo and it can rekt 1v1 ez all classes and can control in a fight 3players or even more (ofc if the evo knows how to play). And this class got a buff in some of the last patches too, idk how they came to the conclusion that it needs a buff..probably what they thought in the first place about warrior and then had to nerf it again + even now war is broken.
      Can you talk to people in a respectful manner, please?

If evo is so overpowered, why don't you play it yourself?
    • I think its important to explain calmly without caps locks and insults why evocator is too powerful :

[ On a side note nobody said evocator is easy to learn, its just that when you do... ]

Evocator is broken because by the time the player learns how to play properly he is unwinnable. A Warrior will never get the chance to reach him because of the pet alone , let alone all the other powerful spells. Assasins will be invisible and will either focus the player stun him 7s and instantly get stunned by the pet and after the player stun he is dead, or he will focus the pet and the same thing will happen. If he is lucky he can stun both with fear but the only way to do anything is with the hypothesis that A) The evocator wont be fast enough to tab fear because what mentioned before will happen B) That he is strong enough to beat him in 7 seconds. Archer stands no chance either with flash against the player and the pet. You will flash the pet or the player and get fear in return and then what? 2 more stuns / slow / block/ and then death. Priest wont be discussed. Finally the mage can only kill him with one scenario strategy, that he is buffed and he dodges. Dodge/Teleport double stun doudlbe stun aoe and damage bursting etc. Yes mage can win if he is skilled but what is the point to be mission impossible to do it?
      Evocators have slow,stuns,fears you cant use health potions, high damage, high armour buffs, block, aoe pet healing its like warrior-mage-archer-priest at the same time you know, and yeah you know he can use health potions and first class health potions too, invisibility potions too. Come on if the evo knows how to play and wants to do it he can totally be unwinnable with the combination of his spells and potions.

Uncas23 wrote:

If evo is so overpowered, why don't you play it yourself?
      To answer this ^ and the reason why there arent many evocators on the server

Why should he abandon his class that he has fun with just for the sake of being too powerful. I think if not only he but many people enjoy other classes much more because they are more fun and allow fun duels. With evocator if you are good you win all time, almost everyone doesnt play duels with you, enemies just leave. It isnt the best experience.

Some people enjoy that though, and good for them!

Falkehain Avatar has been long dominated by evos in every server by the way and usually its because of his absence another class wins.

NickLocc8i wrote:

Waiting for problems to become worse to care is a very very bad thing to do. Its like fire burning everything 2m out of your home but the house and the inside has not caught fire yet so its okay to ignore it...

Thanks for reading my post have a nice evening
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Evocators
      - was totally useless and no one played them until GF decide to buff them and bring them back to the game, for example the new Evo is even more OP than 4A Evo... And i think that GF know what they are doing unlike from someone who never played Evo before.

- All what Evo can do depends on his pet. Our pets are weak and without them we are dead. (Idk how someone can say, that evo is hard to kill even when he dont have a pet - thats totally stupid)
      - Evo dont have any escape skill
      - Evo is most difficult class in the game, bcs we are playing with 2 class at the same time, and pets are just our stunning bots - But its not so easy to control them.
      - If u want to beat evo I think that u should l2p him, bcs everyone was used that only 5 classes exist... Some ppl even never played vs Evo.

- I agree only with one nerf and thats the block nerf.

- I agree that Evo is OP, but try to play him its so difficult, not so fun like playing other class and its totally different play style.
      - But I also agree that Mage is OP and Archer and other classes. Every class is OP if u know how to play them, crying that evo is OP when u even cant dodge fear / axe? ... If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))

- So before you start crying that Evo is so much OP, go L2P him thats the only way to learn how to defeat us :)

- So many ppl is crying that Evo is so much OP.. (but why only 2 - 5 ppl play them if they are so OP? ;) )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminis ().

• You guys are basicly talking only about 1v1 here. I admit, evocators are overpowered in that. But we shouldn't only consider balancing a class in 1v1.

In group pvp they are definitely not OP because the pet can die very fast and than the evo is deffenseless. And the most annoying skill, the blockade is also just a 1 person stun.
      Also evocators are actually beneficial for the flow of the fights, because the pets can attack all the time which creates openings in fights. I mean people won't just stand there and stare at each other which happens sometimes.

So I think we should nerf the evo in a way that makes it weaker in 1v1 but it doesn't lose it's group fighting potential. Reducing the length of the blockade sounds good for this.
      On the other hand there could be a small buff on the skill that gives the pet movement speed to increase its stunning potential in group fights. But just trying to come up with examples here, I'm not an expert at evo at all.
    • Eminis wrote:

If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))
      So the discussion continues...

Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed.

Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evocator dodges and warrior has no way to reach him now, he is facing slows, blocks, aoes, 14 second stuns and then fear resets etc. I have some bad news for warrior.

Assasin vs Evocator : Evocator sends his pet a little away from him so assasin cant come invisible and use his aoe fear to both evo and pet, so whatever stun he uses, whoever he focuses he stuns him/it for 7s and get instantly stunned too but for 21 seconds since evo can use block, not to mention the slows.

Priest no chance as you admit

Mage can win evocator but like too hard you cant expect from the average player to dodge everything and land everything at the right time.

Then again nobody said evocator is unskilled , he is just unwinnable

Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

Eminis wrote:

If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests))
      So the discussion continues...
      Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed.

Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evocator dodges and warrior has no way to reach him now, he is facing slows, blocks, aoes, 14 second stuns and then fear resets etc. I have some bad news for warrior.

Assasin vs Evocator : Evocator sends his pet a little away from him so assasin cant come invisible and use his aoe fear to both evo and pet, so whatever stun he uses, whoever he focuses he stuns him/it for 7s and get instantly stunned too but for 21 seconds since evo can use block, not to mention the slows.

Priest no chance as you admit

Mage can win evocator but like too hard you cant expect from the average player to dodge everything and land everything at the right time.

Then again nobody said evocator is unskilled , he is just unwinnable

basically , lets nerf evo because he is op in 1 vs 1 , instead of 5 evos on server there will be 1 or 2 or none .

There are other more important issues to handle than a class thats barely played .

wake up pls
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub