Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncas23 wrote:

Eminis wrote:

This server just need little rework and add something for funn.

Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for funn.

Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for funn (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, funn way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...)

Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be:
      - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in this server from arcanes is imposible and boring to farm them..)
      - jewels (blue one, with 7-9 Endu, rare with 8-9 stats like int, dexe..)
      - RARE items like : glasses, pumpkin, santas hat which can be UPPed or better way - transmoged, let nice rare skins like glasses, pumkpins, batman hat, guyfox..etc. drop from monsters in PVP area - everyone who likes those skins will try to get them for transmog = much more PVP )
      - tinc, some HP & Mana & Speed (or Invi (rare)) potions

Drop from Marduk
      - tinc
      - transmog formulas (rare)
      - PVP jewels with (7-8 endu - rare)
      - new mounts for 1 - 30 days
      - nice rare pets
      - costumes

In Tournament
      - just make spawn after 10sec.. bcs 5sec is stupid. If u get feared but oponent dies, he should´t be respawn so quickly that u still runn in fear..

BOG / D80 / Tournaments - are at same time - change it. Make more rooms in tournament for more ppl.
      Sounds like you want to get even more overpowered with that new content, eminis. XD
      But the points you made are good. You mentioned that good eq players can't do anything. Better jewels are impossible and so on. The problem about this are those gambling events. I think they should be removed or they should be properly scheduled. Once every week for example. Those overpowered items that people craft on the gambling event kind of kill the economy. On a normal day one just can't compete with those items. So the situation will be what eminis described. Players just wait... for pvp, for events and so on.
      So events have to be properly scheduled or removed.

Another problem is the lack of UPP event. At this point the economy is actually falling apart. Bonus points and survival tinctures are losing value on the auction house which shows the beghining of the end. I completely understamd that it's hard to fix it that's why there should be something like a substitute event. The prizes stayed still for quite a lot of time which meant that people were waiting, waiting and waiting but now they probably had enough of waiting so it's harmful for the server.

Many people suggest tournament improvements. But the ideas about adding invi potions and stuff like that (the ideas that want to make 4ancient tournaments more like official server tournaments) would make more harm than help. The tournaments are completely free of potion and invi bull... right now which we should appriciate. People always cry about invi potions and other stupid tactics in normal pvp and now we should add invi potions to tournaments? Good joke.
      But it's true, tournament fights sometimes turn into random mass killings. People respawn, kill 1 enemy and than die and repeat. That's why eminis' idea to increase the respawn time is good.
      Another problem are the priest heals. They should be more because people have 10k hps in tournaments. Or nerf those jewels a bit.
      Yeah.. I want to be more OP :3 Bring me the new EVO I want to oneshot everyone

I add new idea to the tournament:
      - reduce the time of invisibility after death (U know.. just run to your opponent and take advantage of the situation bcs u can atack from invis..)
      I think that u will agree with this too.

+ agree with your idea to nerf jewels in tournament. When Im in tournament I have more than 2k dmg, but my spirit HP are about 5K - thats funny 3x att and he is dead. Or just some hits from AOE.

Events should be removed. We need to get opts / jewels / eq with some fun way. Waiting for events isnt fun.
      Bcs when I upped my sickle to 24 I cant find any good runes for that.. I was so mad, but I was lucky bcs 14 days after I upp it was event for runes.. So bcs of that I find some normal runes. Without that event I could never use the sickle, bcs I waste 600 arcanes and get nothing... (I bought them, bcs everyone knows that farm them its slow and boring)

When I was thinking about new 4a concept (patch)... I just imagine myself in game.. I do not play as often as I have a good equip. So I do not have to drop anything anymore and the game has lost meaning to me. There is no fun in it. That's why I think we need to give players something to drop just for fun. And move some drops from PVE area to PVP area.

Also noone is droping in Iriku why? Bcs its faster to get Golds and buy pvp weap, then farm waters for it.

We dont need events..We need fun and PVP. So I think that my previous post is one of the best ideas for the new 4A concept.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminis ().

• New dungeons , dungeon lvl 90 wich u can only do in groups , guild dungeon sound fun , new costumes , like it was said above and thats all for now

AND INCREASE REWARDS FOR SIGS 80+ !
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

The post was edited 1 time, last by Laerze ().

• - I think u guys should be add new sets, like the gor sets. Its so boring, that i only see 2set/class, there is no creativity, all the players are looks the same. I know, this is an olschool server, but the new sets are cool, and dont the new sets ruined 4story. That was the new patch with the new interface etc.

- And i think, u should make AP tradeable, that would be so nice..:)

- And also i think u can made like a stadion, where deris, and valos can port from their cityes, and ppl can free pvp with each other.

- Make more options ppl to farm, cuz 75dng, and 2nd war is soooo boring

Edit: -A command that makes you collect only stackable items

The post was edited 1 time, last by achriz ().

• Imo they should focus on the gameplay/fixing bugs before adding new things. So like i said the Hide Audience option (making invisible the players/spectators when dueling or on tournament) should be something really good. Fix the companion disable option / tournament timer / maybe fix the problem with the 2:30 AM BOG too. Portal less time invis (less portal heroes) / when invis no stuns and more cd invis pots (this would be really nice to be implemented, so many invis pro-stunners and invis sacri priests) / more chance or no miss debuff/dodge/escape / d80 war every hour - so we have more pvp.
    • xHunter wrote:

Imo they should focus on the gameplay/fixing bugs before adding new things. So like i said the Hide Audience option (making invisible the players/spectators when dueling or on tournament) should be something really good. Fix the companion disable option / tournament timer / maybe fix the problem with the 2:30 AM BOG too. Portal less time invis (less portal heroes) / when invis no stuns and more cd invis pots (this would be really nice to be implemented, so many invis pro-stunners and invis sacri priests) / more chance or no miss debuff/dodge/escape / d80 war every hour - so we have more pvp.
      It looks that you just want to buff yourself.. Bcs of your low FPS in Tournament u want to hide ppl.
      Bcs u are playing archer u want nomiss to debuff and escape but this game isnt only about you and buffing you and your charr in game.

Only good idea from you is make longer CLD on invi and reduce the time of invi from portal.

Think pls about the whole concept of the game. Not just how to improve the game purely for yourself...

More GOB or D80 dont make more PVP, rewards are usseles. Just be online in game and waiting for some "events" (D80 / GOB) is stupid idea. Its like.. Ohh I come late, so now I have to wait 1 - 4 hour(s) for GOB... then maybe if I will get selected or If valo / dero dont left after 1 TF I can finally have some pvp...

As I have written before, we need to change the concept of the game and not add time-limited events that people have to wait for.

• - more options of customize your character (more weapon and amor skins,costumes,custom color)
      - more battle modes with matchmaking by your rank for example bronze player can not play versus gold player or player with items +11 can not play versus player with +24 items
      - pls add more mounts you can only recolor old mount, for example blue,yellow,purple,pink,green pendatron mount
      -random spawn chests with special items
      -titles system
      - add new races Elfs and Dark Elfs :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by sroser ().

• -Better rewarded SIG 80+ (money)
      -Better rewarded TW (money)
      -Mobs on SIG 87 should have bigger cooldown on that knock up
      -Merchant at start of dung 75,79
      -Command for not collecting armor and weapon under for example 10s
      -Add icons on pots like invisibility and speed (hp,mp,dmg)
      -Scroll what will be able to remove effect from cloak
      -Scroll or just be able to rename your pet and mount
      -Set lower price of armagedon and other to be same as sickle
      -Add Book for AP
      -Better rewards from Daily Bosses
      -Little bit better rewards from tournaments to increase motivation to even participate
      -Add cooldown after casting spell between castion other one like (0,2sec or smth)
      -Change time of tournaments becouse are when is Battle of Gebra
      -Lower blockade duration on Evocator
      -More PVE content
      -Fix lags
      -Edit two-handed swords to have same stats as axe
      -Edit bow to have same stats as xbow
      -Show on 4ancient page how many players are online, on dero and valo
      -automatic switch stance on warriors after swiching sword+shield with axe
      -Faster crafting of potions and faster opening of tears and runes

The post was edited 3 times, last by Wallendithas ().

• Hi!

1. Refining
      There are a lot of new players that don't know how to refine..
      so i suggest, in the box where to refine, to be a question mark that tells you some basics or that send you to a refining guide
      This is a good one, but it's not on the 4ancient forum - guidescroll.com/2011/07/4story-online-refinement-guide/
      and this one is good enough and it's on 4ancient forum - [GUIDE] Refinement: Explanation and Method || MyLastUpdate: 19.10.17

2. Something to do with it :)
      -Gleaming Rice Flour
      -The tear drops like Narwashi Battle War Declaration (hard) (because no one really goes there and there are pretty much just thrown away)
      -The transformation pots, like the one that turns you into a chest.. how it sounds.. having a NPC that takes like 5 chest transf pots and converts them into one divine spirit transf pot?

3. AP
      -The ability to convert BP or Moonstones into AP.. but i am not sure about this idea
      -Tradable AP

4. Invis
      -Reduced invis when tp-ing or reviving

5.Voice chat
      Voice chat in groups or raid (you'll have to call or something and it's deactivated by default)

6. Warrior
      Quickswitch weapon & shield

The post was edited 2 times, last by Xyzal ().

• Wallendithas wrote:

-Better rewarded SIG 80+ (money)
      -Add Book for AP
      -Little bit better rewards from tournaments to increase motivation to even participate
      -Add cooldown after casting spell between castion other one like (0,2sec or smth)
      -More PVE content
      -Fix lags

- More PVE content - Yes and No.. :D . This server is so boring and its not WOW with great and hard raids. Even when add Marduk with some nice drops (pvp jewels, costumes would be nice)
      - I still think that we need to move some drops from PVE area to PVP area as I have already written in the previous post. (Like add mobs in Ardir / Crypta which drop blue jewels and runes with opts etc)

- Add global cld - disagree bcs this would be big nerf for casting classes

xHunter wrote:

Eminis wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Imo they should focus on the gameplay/fixing bugs before adding new things. So like i said the Hide Audience option (making invisible the players/spectators when dueling or on tournament) should be something really good. Fix the companion disable option / tournament timer / maybe fix the problem with the 2:30 AM BOG too. Portal less time invis (less portal heroes) / when invis no stuns and more cd invis pots (this would be really nice to be implemented, so many invis pro-stunners and invis sacri priests) / more chance or no miss debuff/dodge/escape / d80 war every hour - so we have more pvp.
      It looks that you just want to buff yourself.. Bcs of your low FPS in Tournament u want to hide ppl.Bcs u are playing archer u want nomiss to debuff and escape but this game isnt only about you and buffing you and your charr in game.

Only good idea from you is make longer CLD on invi and reduce the time of invi from portal.

Think pls about the whole concept of the game. Not just how to improve the game purely for yourself...

More GOB or D80 dont make more PVP, rewards are usseles. Just be online in game and waiting for some "events" (D80 / GOB) is stupid idea. Its like.. Ohh I come late, so now I have to wait 1 - 4 hour(s) for GOB... then maybe if I will get selected or If valo / dero dont left after 1 TF I can finally have some pvp...

As I have written before, we need to change the concept of the game and not add time-limited events that people have to wait for.
      Are u idiot? i want to boost myself? FKING EVERYONE WANTS MORE FPS IN THIS GAME, many servers have that option and is very good. YOU SPEAK ABOUT FIXING THE BUGS LIKE THEY ARE ONLY FOR ME HAHA, I WANT FKING NO MISS DODGE CAUSE DODGE IS A SKILL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT AND I DON"t WANT IT TO MISS HALF OF TIMES LIKE THE ESCAPE SKILL. U call me selfish but you are so idiot that you cry everytime when someone says "nerf evo" even tho you admited that is too OP. Idk how can you be so stupid to say that is better to add pve content instead of fixing the bugs or improving the gameplay.
      - Its look that somebody got angry.
      - This server have some bugs yeah, but they do not make him unplayable. We need to change concept of this server, we need more fun and PVP.
      - Do u think that ppl left this server bcs there are some bugs? No.. they left bcs once u got a EQ there is nothing to do, server is then boring, with no PVP, with no PVE and with no fun.
      - Thats why I think it is much more important to change the server concept than to fix some bugs.

• Eminis wrote:

Wallendithas wrote:

-Add Book for AP
      -More PVE content
      -Fix lags
      - Drop G is super easy on this server so I dont think that we necessary needs that. Bcs better money drop = that items will lost their value, and that can destroy the economy.
      - More PVE content - Yes and No.. :D . This server is so boring and its not WOW with great and hard raids. Even when add Marduk with some nice drops (pvp jewels, costumes would be nice)
      - I still think that we need to move some drops from PVE area to PVP area as I have already written in the previous post. (Like add mobs in Ardir / Crypta which drop blue jewels and runes with opts etc)

- Add global cld - disagree bcs this would be big nerf for casting classes

xHunter wrote:

Eminis wrote:

xHunter wrote:

It looks that you just want to buff yourself.. Bcs of your low FPS in Tournament u want to hide ppl.Bcs u are playing archer u want nomiss to debuff and escape but this game isnt only about you and buffing you and your charr in game.

Are u idiot? i want to boost myself? FKING EVERYONE WANTS MORE FPS IN THIS GAME, many servers have that option and is very good. YOU SPEAK ABOUT FIXING THE BUGS LIKE THEY ARE ONLY FOR ME HAHA, I WANT FKING NO MISS DODGE CAUSE DODGE IS A SKILL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT AND I DON"t WANT IT TO MISS HALF OF TIMES LIKE THE ESCAPE SKILL. U call me selfish but you are so idiot that you cry everytime when someone says "nerf evo" even tho you admited that is too OP. Idk how can you be so stupid to say that is better to add pve content instead of fixing the bugs or improving the gameplay.
      - Its look that somebody got angry.- This server have some bugs yeah, but they do not make him unplayable. We need to change concept of this server, we need more fun and PVP.
      - Do u think that ppl left this server bcs there are some bugs? No.. they left bcs once u got a EQ there is nothing to do, server is then boring, with no PVP, with no PVE and with no fun.
      - Thats why I think it is much more important to change the server concept than to fix some bugs.
      By your thinking is ok that bugs that are here for months shouldn't be fixed and an game with many bugs is ok. I want more pvp too but the gameplay is more important than adding new things, the priority order should be - fix the problems then add new things. (imo PvE isn't and never was fun anyway xd).
    • It's not out job to say the developers what to work on anyways. We are just giving suggestions for new content here. You can report bugs and that's all. But we can't say developers to "work on this and that bug" because we are basicly customers here, nothing more.

Xyzal mentioned the gleaming rice floor which I completely forgot but it's true. Right now it just confuses players. It should be removed or get a permanent use in my opinion.

Wallendhitas' idea to put a merchant at the start of dung 75 is just amazing. Simple and it would make everyone's life much easier.
    • Enxty wrote:

I'd like to see bows being actually useful for archers, since it's crossbow only. Give them twice the speed of crossbow, or more magic options, I don't know. But it would be cool to be able to choose a nice bow or crossbows depending on what one wants, instead of what one is forced to choose.
      or just add the "...(archer)" weapons from the newer patch. theyr just regular cbow but with bow name and skin.

Resu wrote:

- remove speed buffs working while in soul shadow as archer
      complete bullshit.
      archer speed buff doesnt really do much while in shadow mode because soul shadow slows you down
    • Wallendithas wrote:

-Add Book for AP
      -More PVE content
      -Fix lags
      Holy fuck Wally ur a genius *GM PLS TRY TO DO EVERYTHING HE MENTIONED*