Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change the upp farming system.

Make it PVE and PVP. When the pvp system will be more effective for farming upps.

Like Add helfire and marduk - not so easy.. so Hellfire u can do solo but u need 6-7 ppl for Marduk..

PVP system just add crypta or spawn mobs in ardir (but maybe with some time span (not all day, maybe 6 - 12 hour max. per day

Add trasmog - make it "rare" drop in Marduk (but u can trasform your EQ for whatever u want.. Like u plaing warrior but u want mage skins on eq? Noproblemo..)

Drops from Hellfire essences:
      - Tinc (1-5 from essence)
      - 250% (1 from essence super rare)
      - antidots
      - HP & Mana pots
      - speed and invisible pots (but invis will be rare)

Drops from Marduk essences:
      - Tinc (3-7 from essence)
      - 250% (1 -2 from essence rare)
      - new mounts for 7 - 30 days (rare)
      - transmog (rare)
      - HP & Mana pots

Drops from monsters in PVP area
      - tinc (7-10 from monster)
      - 250% (1 from monster supper rare)
      - Transmog skins (just add some new skins of armors and weap. and make them only drop - rare)
      - maybe some costums (glasses..) 7 - 30 days (rare)
      - HP & Mana pots
      - some rare items, that can be only droped from mobs in PVP area (like 0,1% chance to get pemanent glasses, mask, mounts, or some nice runes with opts like 12 crits or jewells (blue one with 7-9 stats ) (and this mobs should spawn idk from 17:00 to 24:00- when the server is most populated)

Add New Evo and NW would be nice :3 :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by Eminis ().

• Eminis wrote:

Change the upp farming system.

Make it PVE and PVP. When the pvp system will be more effective for farming upps.

Like Add helfire and marduk - not so easy.. so Hellfire u can do solo but u need 6-7 ppl for Marduk..

PVP system just add crypta or spawn mobs in ardir (but maybe with some time span (not all day, maybe 6 - 12 hour max. per day

Add trasmog - make it "rare" drop in Marduk (but u can trasform your EQ for whatever u want.. Like u plaing warrior but u want mage skins on eq? Noproblemo..)

Drops from Hellfire essences:
      - Tinc (1-5 from essence)
      - 250% (1 from essence super rare)
      - antidots
      - HP & Mana pots

Drops from Marduk essences:
      - Tinc (3-7 from essence)
      - 250% (1 -2 from essence rare)
      - new mounts for 7 - 30 days (rare)
      - transmog (rare)
      - HP & Mana pots

Drops from monsters in PVP area
      - tinc (7-10 from monster)
      - 250% (1 from monster supper rare)
      - Transmog skins (just add some new skins of armors and weap. and make them only drop - rare)
      - maybe some costums (glasses..) 7 - 30 days (rare)
      - HP & Mana pots
      - some rare items, that can be only droped from mobs in PVP area (like 0,1% chance to get pemanent glasses, mask, mounts, or some nice runes with opts like 12 crits or jewells (blue one with 7-9 stats ) (and this mobs should spawn idk from 17:00 to 24:00- when the server is most populated)

Add New Evo and NW would be nice :3 :D
      I agree, there should be more pvp events to make more continuous pvp. It doesn't matter if its in ardir or more doc 80 wars but something...

The hellfire and marduk idea sounds good for me, it's always nice to have some variety in farming.

I don' like eq transfer idea. It just confuses things for me.
    • *Remove abb archer but add his damage back (and if the archer's abb will be removed you should make so that when you have flash you can't use potions/scroll).

*NON-RENDERING SPECTATORS ON THE TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANT'S SCREENS and maybe Non-rendering players when dueling. (having more stable fps will help a lot)

*Nerf evo.

Dodge no miss / Debuff no miss or higher chance to hit.

*NERF WAR RANGE DAMAGE (1850 range dmg with +21 ive is OP asf) and maybe the close damage on atack stance (1k autoatack dmg per hit to a 20eq player is kinda a lot, without even breaking the armor).

*FIX the Tournament Timer Bug and the Disable Companion option so will no longer crash the game.

*Add other pvp modes like Battle Royale, this pvp mode is really fun and the server will benefit from it.
    • I really don't want the abb to be removed. It's a classic server. If you guys want to play a newer 4story, play on another server instead of transforming this awesome server to offi bull....

I also don't really like battle royal. The classic (valorian vs derion and aoe bettween the 2 sides) pvp is more fun, we should have more of that, not battle royal and other modern stupidity. In my opinion. We don't need all these new pvp modes. In the old days we just went to fcking ardir and had a lot of fun.

Or change the server name from "ancient" to "just a random server like any other"! So that I know that I should just stop playing.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

I really don't want the abb to be removed. It's a classic server. If you guys want to play a newer 4story, play on another server instead of transforming this awesome server to offi bull....

I also don't really like battle royal. The classic (valorian vs derion and aoe bettween the 2 sides) pvp is more fun, we should have more of that, not battle royal and other modern stupidity. In my opinion. We don't need all these new pvp modes. In the old days we just went to fcking ardir and had a lot of fun.

Or change the server name from "ancient" to "just a random server like any other"! So that I know that I should just stop playing.
      HAhaha aoe battles are very fun haha, about archer's abb, i don't really care if it will be removed but it isn't that bad cause it prevents the macro usage. Yea we don't need new pvp modes, why would we need when we can jump/beedspug keter/markut (even ardir cause is more space) all day mdr. Classic server :DD - 50000 changes that weren't in the original 4s like classes stats :DD - lets nerf/buff without thinking kind of ideas / lets add some cloak colors that almost everyone wants to get rid of them / add autoloot etc instead of fixing the real problems, the bugs. Idk how can some people be so stupid to choose to have a dead but "oldschool" type of server with almost no pvp instead of something more fun where u can do something instead of afking all day.
    • xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

I really don't want the abb to be removed. It's a classic server. If you guys want to play a newer 4story, play on another server instead of transforming this awesome server to offi bull....

HAhaha aoe battles are very fun haha, about archer's abb, i don't really care if it will be removed but it isn't that bad cause it prevents the macro usage. Yea we don't need new pvp modes, why would we need when we can jump/beedspug keter/markut (even ardir cause is more space) all day mdr. Classic server :DD - 50000 changes that weren't in the original 4s like classes stats :DD - lets nerf/buff without thinking kind of ideas / lets add some cloak colors that almost everyone wants to get rid of them / add autoloot etc instead of fixing the real problems, the bugs. Idk how can some people be so stupid to choose to have a dead but "oldschool" type of server with almost no pvp instead of something more fun where u can do something instead of afking all day.
      There is pvp at least in every 2 hours in doc 80+BOG+world boss+TW. I wouldn't call that almost no pvp.

But yes, I admit, we need more pvp. That's why there should be doc 80 war in both even and odd hours. The thing about adding a new pvp on top of the existing ones: It would split the players. Less people would attend battle royal because there is bog for example and vice versa. It already happens. When there is BOG, doc 80 wars are almost dead and at :45 everybody goes to doc 80.

About the balance changes: It doesn't really matter if inviduals like it or not. There is one thing that you can't deny. The class variety has increased. There are many more warriors and evocators.

Yes, removing the abb prevents macro usage but it destroys a hole element of gameplay which is like an art at this point.

I personally really like cloak effects and autoloot. Don't listen only to the loud minority!

To be honest the developers would just waste their time if they fixed speedbug for example. Nobody exploits it, why would they work on it instead of cool new features?
    • Lol, i don't speak about fixing speedbug lmao, i say about the important bugs that are here for months, that were reported even on forum but they just say "we will fix in the next update" or don't even respond to the post.How can the players split between gebra/battle royale when that will be at a different time than gebra xd. Doing the same thing all over for months is boring, thats why something new would be good. And don't say that at every doc80 is pvp xd.

The post was edited 2 times, last by xHunter ().

• Narwashi wrote:

When you enter the tournament room to play one of these, you lose all your buffs and extra buffs (such as potions, chocolates, etc.) - please fix it
      As far as i know the buffs are only hidden but still there, atleast the chocolate.

BTW the 1v1 tournament's hour should be changed so it will not be at the same time with gebra.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Narwashi wrote:

When you enter the tournament room to play one of these, you lose all your buffs and extra buffs (such as potions, chocolates, etc.) - please fix it
      As far as i know the buffs are only hidden but still there, atleast the chocolate.
      BTW the 1v1 tournament's hour should be changed so it will not be at the same time with gebra.
      You must re-log for see it

❝The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

↬Franklin D. Roosevelt
    • This server just need little rework and add something for fun.

Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for fun.

Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for fun (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, fun way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...)

Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be:
      - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in this server from arcanes is imposible and boring to farm them..)
      - jewels (blue one, with 7-9 Endu, rare with 8-9 stats like int, dexe..)
      - RARE items like : glasses, pumpkin, santas hat which can be UPPed or better way - transmoged, let nice rare skins like glasses, pumkpins, batman hat, guyfox..etc. drop from monsters in PVP area - everyone who likes those skins will try to get them for transmog = much more PVP )
      - skins for transmog - like new armors skins
      - tinc, some HP & Mana & Speed (or Invi (rare)) potions

Drop from Marduk
      - tinc
      - transmog formulas (rare)
      - PVP jewels with (7-8 endu - rare)
      - new mounts for 1 - 30 days
      - nice rare pets
      - costumes

In Tournament
      - just make spawn after 10sec.. bcs 5sec is stupid. If u get feared but oponent dies, he should´t be respawn so quickly that u still runn in fear..
      - reduce the time of invisibility after death (U know.. just run to your opponent and take advantage of the situation bcs u can atack from invis..)
      + So just make spawn after lets say 10 - 15 sec, and reduce the time of invis after death - then it should be more fair fight and no like invis fights)
      - nerf jewels in tournamet. Bcs of that dmg and HP priests heals and Evos spirit / darked are weak. (@Uncas23 idea)

BOG / D80 / Tournaments - are at same time - change it. Make more rooms in tournament for more ppl.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Eminis ().

• Eminis wrote:

This server just need little rework and add something for funn.

Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for funn.

Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for funn (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, funn way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...)

Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be:
      - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in this server from arcanes is imposible and boring to farm them..)
      - jewels (blue one, with 7-9 Endu, rare with 8-9 stats like int, dexe..)
      - RARE items like : glasses, pumpkin, santas hat which can be UPPed or better way - transmoged, let nice rare skins like glasses, pumkpins, batman hat, guyfox..etc. drop from monsters in PVP area - everyone who likes those skins will try to get them for transmog = much more PVP )
      - tinc, some HP & Mana & Speed (or Invi (rare)) potions

Drop from Marduk
      - tinc
      - transmog formulas (rare)
      - PVP jewels with (7-8 endu - rare)
      - new mounts for 1 - 30 days
      - nice rare pets
      - costumes

In Tournament
      - just make spawn after 10sec.. bcs 5sec is stupid. If u get feared but oponent dies, he should´t be respawn so quickly that u still runn in fear..

BOG / D80 / Tournaments - are at same time - change it. Make more rooms in tournament for more ppl.
      Sounds like you want to get even more overpowered with that new content, eminis. XD

But the points you made are good. You mentioned that good eq players can't do anything. Better jewels are impossible and so on. The problem about this are those gambling events. I think they should be removed or they should be properly scheduled. Once every week for example. Those overpowered items that people craft on the gambling event kind of kill the economy. On a normal day one just can't compete with those items. So the situation will be what eminis described. Players just wait... for pvp, for events and so on.
      So events have to be properly scheduled or removed.

Another problem is the lack of UPP event. At this point the economy is actually falling apart. Bonus points and survival tinctures are losing value on the auction house which shows the beghining of the end. I completely understamd that it's hard to fix it that's why there should be something like a substitute event. The prizes stayed still for quite a lot of time which meant that people were waiting, waiting and waiting but now they probably had enough of waiting so it's harmful for the server.

Many people suggest tournament improvements. But the ideas about adding invi potions and stuff like that (the ideas that want to make 4ancient tournaments more like official server tournaments) would make more harm than help. The tournaments are completely free of potion and invi bull... right now which we should appriciate. People always cry about invi potions and other stupid tactics in normal pvp and now we should add invi potions to tournaments? Good joke.
      But it's true, tournament fights sometimes turn into random mass killings. People respawn, kill 1 enemy and than die and repeat. That's why eminis' idea to increase the respawn time is good.
      Another problem are the priest heals. They should be more because people have 10k hps in tournaments. Or nerf those jewels a bit.