Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

Howdy valued community!

It's time to speak about the next patch. Let's start a conversation and talk about changes or add-ons for patch 1.8.

This thread is thought to just let your mind free and write down what you want for patch 1.8.
      You also can discuss here your ideas and or thoughts with other users.

Please do not report bugs here for this we have another section and if there is already a thread existing for it make sure we are informed about it. Please respect other persons and their ideas and don't speak them bad.

Don't be shy and or think your input would not change anything or is not good enough. Just write it down and we together as a community that we form round them off.

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient team
    • - health potions in tournaments plox (rice cake, normal pot, cherries)
      - remove speed buffs working while in soul shadow as archer
      - 60 second cooldown on invi pots
      - freeze/fear/teleport block during invisibility as mage
      - automatic stance swapping on warrior
      - debuff success rate up to 80% (maybe with every stun/slow/fear/skillblock on any class so they're all the same % and ofc bc i miss 6/7 debuffs lol)
      - add some tp spots in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine etc.)
      - try to fix the flame missile bug with mage (maybe by implementing the jumping during the ability together with mana arrows?)
      - give vice guild leaders the ability to nominate ppl for your castle
      - either just give archer some dmg back or all of it while removing abb (had 1840 max dmg unbuffed before nerf and 1523 max now)
      - reduce buff cast times of priests or every class in general to like .3 seconds per buff it's just annoying tbh

maybe i'll think about some other stuff and add it to the list maybe some things are already there i don't play a lot of 4story atm bc exam sh1te but in 2-3 weeks more probably lol so excuse me
      lol was

The post was edited 1 time, last by Resu ().

• I agree with everything but the add hp/protection pots for tourny that is just uneeded

Resu wrote:

- health potions in tournaments plox (rice cake, normal pot, cherries)
      - remove speed buffs working while in soul shadow as archer
      - 60 second cooldown on invi pots
      - freeze/fear/teleport block during invisibility as mage
      - automatic stance swapping on warrior
      - debuff success rate up to 80% (maybe with every stun/slow/fear/skillblock on any class so they're all the same % and ofc bc i miss 6/7 debuffs lol)
      - add some tp spots in war areas that already exist in later patches (gemstone mine etc.)
      - try to fix the flame missile bug with mage (maybe by implementing the jumping during the ability together with mana arrows?)
      - give vice guild leaders the ability to nominate ppl for your castle
      - either just give archer some dmg back or all of it while removing abb (had 1840 max dmg unbuffed before nerf and 1523 max now)

maybe i'll think about some other stuff and add it to the list maybe some things are already there i don't play a lot of 4story atm bc exam sh1te but in 2-3 weeks more probably lol so excuse me
    • -Good money rewards for 80, 84 and 87 repeatable quests! Or ancient treasures/bonus as rewards for them.
      -Make teleport to keter/markut more expensive
      -No stuns when you are affected by invi potion
      -A command that makes you collect only stackable items (herbs, godess tears etc) so that you don't have to throw every items out when farming
      -Doc 80 (mirhur) war in every hours
    • Uncas23 wrote:

You mean in both even and odd missions?

My ideas:

- Reduce the invis time when coming out of the portal
      - Instant cast time invisbility on Night Walker
      - Nerf the blockade from evocator, 12 seconds is way too long
      - Revert the archer nerf cuz @Resu is a snack since patch 1.7 (kappa)
      - Stack all potions and items to 200 instead of 10, 30, 100 etc.
      - Better daily tournament rewards
      - Make 1/2 pvp weapons available for AP, possibly for a bit more than the current AP ones.
      - Reduce the price of Armageddon to the same as richie, trident etc.
      - Remove any overcasting in the game
      - Some PVE events like killing orcs in Ardir, this may bring some more pvp into it as well

I'll edit the post if I think of any more unique ideas

The post was edited 3 times, last by 13araya37 ().

• Bun wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

You mean in both even and odd missions?
      My ideas:

- Reduce the invis time when coming out of the portal
      - Instant cast time invisbility on Night Walker
      - Nerf the blockade from evocator, 12 seconds is way too long
      - Revert the archer nerf cuz @Resu is a snack since patch 1.7 (kappa)
      - Stack all potions and items to 200 instead of 10, 30, 100 etc.
      - Better daily tournament rewards
      - Make 1/2 pvp weapons available for AP, possibly for a bit more than the current ones.
      - Reduce the price of Armageddon to the same as richie, trident etc.
      - Remove any overcasting in the game

More ideas to be added soon if I think of any
      Yes, there should be doc 80 war on both odd and even hours. (0:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 etc) Most natural pvp takes place in doc 80 but people only gather for document wars and leave after it. There could be a somewhat permanent pvp (what the server currently lacks) in doc 80 if there were wars in every hours.

I agree with most of your suggestions by the way. What I can add:
      I don't know if you are joking about archer bit I didn't even notice that the archer was nerfed compared to other servers so it's in a good spot in my opinion.
      I'm not sure if the daily tournament rewards should be higher. Maybe a little bit. What I would change about the daily tournaments is changing the starting time of the 1v1 tournament because it interferes with battle of gebra.
      I feel like pvp weapons cost a bit too much so any change can be good on that area.
      What do you mean by overcasting?
    • Uncas23 wrote:

I don't know if you are joking about archer bit I didn't even notice that the archer was nerfed compared to other servers so it's in a good spot in my opinion.
      I'm not sure if the daily tournament rewards should be higher. Maybe a little bit. What I would change about the daily tournaments is changing the starting time of the 1v1 tournament because it interferes with battle of gebra.
      I feel like pvp weapons cost a bit too much so any change can be good on that area.
      Archer did get a nerf in patch 1.7 the damage has significantly decreased. To be an useful archer now, you need at least +22 ap cbow, anything lower than that isn't going to deal damage.
      The daily tournamets are currently being ignored by other players, since the rewards are mehh. To make those still playable by others, I'd implement better rewards along with the different start times, like you said.
      What I meant by overcasting is when you use some skills too fast, it won't have an effect, e.g if you use an instant time skill and join it together with another skill straight away, it won't have any effect. As a warrior I like to use the slow + blockade, but when I do it too fast, the blockade doesn't cast itself. Same applies to sand + poison skill on nw and tp + fear with mage. In my opinion it kinda ruins the dynamics of the game.
    • Bun wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Archer did get a nerf in patch 1.7 the damage has significantly decreased. To be an useful archer now, you need at least +22 ap cbow, anything lower than that isn't going to deal damage.The daily tournamets are currently being ignored by other players, since the rewards are mehh. To make those still playable by others, I'd implement better rewards along with the different start times, like you said.
      What I meant by overcasting is when you use some skills too fast, it won't have an effect, e.g if you use an instant time skill and join it together with another skill straight away, it won't have any effect. As a warrior I like to use the slow + blockade, but when I do it too fast, the blockade doesn't cast itself. Same applies to sand + poison skill on nw and tp + fear with mage. In my opinion it kinda ruins the dynamics of the game.
      Well, I managed to get the 7200 AP for iverian with a +20 basic crossbow. After that I reached elite status (top 12 in kingdom) with a +20 iverian last month. Not trying to boost myself... Archer damage is not that bad in my opinion.