Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What if we say that all of these suggestions and changes are needed? Let's be honest, both of the sides play unfairly. Deris use port scrolls, valos use invis. Both of these are 100% legal and 100% frustrating. So yeah, let's do both! Nerf port scrolls (can't be used in combat) and nerf port invi and invi potions. Who can agree with this? I know that people tend to agree only with their clanmates but this compromise is decent.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Deris use port scrolls, valos use invis.
      Scrolling and stunning from invis are different things. One has nothing to do with skill and the other has - u need to be really disabled so you can't stun once without invis pots/port.

btw - if you barely got stun (in the first second of the stun you can use the scroll) or the stun almost finished (1sec left) you can still teleport while beeing stunned - about scrolls only this thing maybe should be fixed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• Yoda wrote:

Kaiyen wrote:

I wish a warrior must choose one of stance permanently. Attack stance and defense stance would be passive skills on the skill tree and we can't buy both at once . Currently, if we do not want to stand out from the norm, we must buy a sword and shields and a two-handed weapon, which is not cheap.

Then the warrior will should be properly balanced that we can play only one path.

Many classes have a similar problem. If we want to play with two wepons, where two weapons do not mean better only differently, like example night walker with two swords instead claws, we have harder.

I would also be happy if the warrior kept his sword during the fight more or less like the picture below :).

bullshit.Sorry if im telling u this, but Do u ever Player warrior?
      its the skill of swap the stances in a 1o1 of warriors what makes u win.
      ask Willco lol.
      Read more carefully, I said:

Then the warrior will should be properly balanced that we can play only one path.

I know that the warrior is currently working good, but it cost more than the other classes. Mage or Archer do not have swap the weapon to be optimum. Otherwise I like play warrior but not as a tank, however, the game forces me to.
    • GiottoGR wrote:

I will kindly ask you to stop insulting each other.
      This thread was created with the purpose of collecting ideas and suggestions but it took a really wrong turn halfway through. We're looking through all of your replies & discussing on all of your points but this pointless flame only makes it harder for us.

Kind regards...
      You are right. Sorry for losing my temper!

I think this tension bettween us is mostly caused by the massive imbalance of the nations ingame. The current state of pvp can be frustrating because one of the nations have all the good geared/skilled players and fights are very one sided.
      Opening transfer would probably help a bit. For some time... There should be a final solution for this in my opinion that doesn't require actions from GMs. I know it must be very hard to program but there could be an npc in gebra castle that changes the nation of your account. With the cooldown of 1 week for example. I mean a permanent ingame way to change nation. Than players could naturally balance the sides.

However it's just a solution that I'm not sure will work.
      Will players balance the game out? Won't they just join the stronger nation for free ap? Doesn't it kill the oldschool feeling? It's like gor. Would it change the hole account or just a character? I don't know...
    • Uncas, idk if transfert is the solution, the problem is that geared play try to stay together (due to all free point) and even if transfert is open, THEY will not leave, only"normal" guy will leave. Which can balance. Valorian will have more people but derion will have all the Gear (which will still be 99% of derion in honor rank). They act like social class. Now they are together, they will not leave.
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Fallendy wrote:

Uncas, idk if transfert is the solution, the problem is that geared play try to stay together (due to all free point) and even if transfert is open, THEY will not leave, only"normal" guy will leave. Which can balance. Valorian will have more people but derion will have all the Gear (which will still be 99% of derion in honor rank). They act like social class. Now they are together, they will not leave.
      I dont know where you havve that idea from but i have witnessed many high skill/high gear people move from a region to another. The thing is that sadly most of these players are germans. What that means is that germans prefer to play with germans (the reason being that they can talk german on ts and/or cant really speak much english if at all. Just as the polish people prefer playing together the same goes for the germans.

But still, there have been many instances where the people that changed to balance pvp out consisted of german players so i think that your comment is made out of frustration, which for the record i can understand you having.
    • Too many crybabies here:

You want more pvps but at the same time abusing scroll and invib!!(delete them seriously)

If you have to die die like a man damnit! Or don t ever play !

balance Derion/Valorian and i think we will resolve most of the issues

People Need to Remember that its game and stop to be childish please
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Either i misunderstood your post Fallendry or you misunderstood what i wrote back there. The way i understood your post you said that the geared people stay with geared people and dont change sides to balance the pvp out, which i wanted to disagree with due to many faction changes for balance purposes from these players in the past.

I agree with the sentiment that most if not all the geared people are in derion now and i didnt try to say anything against that part of your statement.
      I disagreed with the part which stated that those geared people want to stay together due to it not being the case in the past. (except if you look at certain playergroups that always played together example given ygob.)
    • Deanerys wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Too many crybabies here:

You want more pvps but at the same time abusing scroll and invib!!(delete them seriously)
      And you really think that this item will ever come out? I also die often enough. And why? Because the shirt has a cool down! These are the cost of these moonstones. And so does the server make money?
      Let's make them more expensive than! About , 10 times more expensive. Than the server would make more money and you could still use it as you like. What do you think about it?
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Bigbrother wrote:

Too many crybabies here:

And you really think that this item will ever come out? I also die often enough. And why? Because the shirt has a cool down! These are the cost of these moonstones. And so does the server make money?
      Let's make them more expensive than! About , 10 times more expensive. Than the server would make more money and you could still use it as you like. What do you think about it?
      Just because it gets more expensive does not mean you can make more money. Because in the end nobody will buy it anymore ... and he will make less money. You get a few moonstones every day. And if you win the Battle of Gebra, you even get some. So what do you do with the moonstones?
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Allstar wrote:

-reduce portal invisible time
      -cooldown (30 min) on keter/markut roll
      -stun blockade while someone uses invis
      -invis in leyas tournament (only in leyas)
      -taskmanager= 1 dead
      -5vs5 and 7vs7 arena
      -dungeon for group
      I don't think that increasing the cooldown of keter/markut teleport scroll is enough nerf. Even one teleport to markut/keter is completely unfair.

I don't think that the 5v5 and 7v7 arenas would ever be used. The 3v3 arenas are rarely used as well.

I agree with the other suggestions though.

Fearu wrote:

profiangler wrote:

Allstar wrote:

-cooldown (30 min) on keter/markut roll
      Ehhh, warum? finde 3min cooldown eigentlich schon zuviel weil normalerweise tp garkein cd hat.75% from removed archer damage back.
      completely agreed,Archer deals nothing right now with xbow pvp +22 its bullsh1t
      LOL
      Am I the only one seeing the huge irony in this? He is number 1 in ranking with archer and he says that archer damage is not enough.

60 %of players in derion are archers.

Vegito wrote:

If its possible increase also the debuff chance from 70% to at least 80%, it is the easiest thing to dodge and it misses everytime.
      It may sound drastic but all misses should be removed. Including escapes and dodge as well. Not the basic attacks and skills dependant on opponent though.