Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kaiyen wrote:

I wish a warrior must choose one of stance permanently. Attack stance and defense stance would be passive skills on the skill tree and we can't buy both at once . Currently, if we do not want to stand out from the norm, we must buy a sword and shields and a two-handed weapon, which is not cheap.

Then the warrior will should be properly balanced that we can play only one path.

Many classes have a similar problem. If we want to play with two wepons, where two weapons do not mean better only differently, like example night walker with two swords instead claws, we have harder.

I would also be happy if the warrior kept his sword during the fight more or less like the picture below :).

Nice idea!
    • Kaiyen wrote:

I wish a warrior must choose one of stance permanently. Attack stance and defense stance would be passive skills on the skill tree and we can't buy both at once . Currently, if we do not want to stand out from the norm, we must buy a sword and shields and a two-handed weapon, which is not cheap.

Then the warrior will should be properly balanced that we can play only one path.

Many classes have a similar problem. If we want to play with two wepons, where two weapons do not mean better only differently, like example night walker with two swords instead claws, we have harder.

I would also be happy if the warrior kept his sword during the fight more or less like the picture below :).

bullshit.
      Sorry if im telling u this, but Do u ever Player warrior?
      its the skill of swap the stances in a 1o1 of warriors what makes u win.
      ask Willco lol.
    • Reduce the invisibility time after using any portal, its frustrating to see some warriors/mages abusing of that to stun everyone, i think they have like 15 seconds to go out and you can't even see them. In my opinion this is not skill and it isn't even funny, i tried to ask to many players and we think that 5 seconds of invisibility coming from portal would be sufficient to prevent the bullshit action of every invi warrior/mage (fortunately there is someone who never uses this awful tactic, thanks a lot).
      P.s.: remember to delete task (if someone tasks he will die and the player who killed him will get the points), less tickets, less bans and more people active in the server.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vegito ().

• If i see people coming from portal or playing an unfair pvp i will always click my teleport markut man. I'm not going to die just because one random guy thinks to be more intelligent than me, i guess you understand what i mean. Anyway yes, a lot of players don't know the difference between "players who really task" and "players who use a teleport scroll", thats why we hope that tasking itself will be removed, in this way there will be no more problems about bans etc..
      Also, yes, i was banned 3 times in the past for tasking, i lost my behemot and my previous account, now i'm using a new account and at the moment i have 0 bans, i'm a fair player now and all the players who still trashtalk are the ones who abuse about invi portal, i could make a long list about this mdr
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Reduce the invisibility time after using any portal, its frustrating to see some warriors/mages abusing of that to stun everyone, i think they have like 15 seconds to go out and you can't even see them. In my opinion this is not skill and it isn't even funny, i tried to ask to many players and we think that 5 seconds of invisibility coming from portal would be sufficient to prevent the bullshit action of every invi warrior/mage (fortunately there is someone who never uses this awful tactic, thanks a lot).
      P.s.: remember to delete task (if someone tasks he will die and the player who killed him will get the points), less tickets, less bans and more people active in the server.
      I know where you are coming from with this. But seriously man, you guys already have 100% of the ranking, why do you want to nerf valorian even more? What's next? Turn all valo charcters into hitting bunnies?

I know that this topic is not for trashtalk but removing this insane usage of teleport to markut is 20 times more important than removing tasking in my opnion.

I would prefer about 7 seconds of invisibilty instead of 5 though. To actually be able to look around even if your game laggs a bit.
    • Uncas is right. Valorian is strugglering and the port is our only way to not die yet. (Yes we havent 10000 gold to use in scroll like you because most of geared people left while only 5 was supposed to leave (Naerra dopamine etc..)
      And finally stupid idiot retarded people like Enormal has decided to go derion because he is just looking for AP.

PS: 5 seconde is short. Put 7-10sec is good
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • I respect your opinion man, i see that you are not one guy who loves to say random things. But the difference is just this look:
      - teleportations scrolls are something that u can use (just because the game gives u the chance to buy them with moonstones)
      - tasking is something that goes against the rules, so my question now is: why i had to get 3 bans for tasking in the past and now people who are really tasking aren't banned? So this is why i tried to write (in 2 posts) to remove task, in this way man there will be less tickets and hopefully more players around the server? What do you think about this?
    • Yes we told you, we agree about deleting task. It's cancer we all know that (btw I have called GM to come Doc 80 because a Guy was perma tasking and he tasked in front of gm so he get bann haha)

But we just say that teleporting scroll is more important because 90% of derion use it and they can perma use it( because it's legal)

ez warlord
    • I can't go against your opinion, if you think that teleportations scroll are more important then ok, but honestly you just need 49 moonstones to get 10 of them (i always buy them with moonstones and since u get 7 moonstones in a day i think its pretty easy to sum up some of them every week). At least thats my point of view
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Reduce the invisibility time after using any portal, its frustrating to see some warriors/mages abusing of that to stun everyone, i think they have like 15 seconds to go out and you can't even see them. In my opinion this is not skill and it isn't even funny, i tried to ask to many players and we think that 5 seconds of invisibility coming from portal would be sufficient to prevent the bullshit action of every invi warrior/mage (fortunately there is someone who never uses this awful tactic, thanks a lot).
      I know where you are coming from with this. But seriously man, you guys already have 100% of the ranking, why do you want to nerf valorian even more? What's next? Turn all valo charcters into hitting bunnies?
      I know that this topic is not for trashtalk but removing this insane usage of teleport to markut is 20 times more important than removing tasking in my opnion.

I would prefer about 7 seconds of invisibilty instead of 5 though. To actually be able to look around even if your game laggs a bit.
      Dont get me wrong i get what youre saying. But then there should be something else which should be done. Having most of the skilled and also geared people on one side is just retarded but just having everyone coming from the portal to stun because they feel or maybe are inferior when it comes to eq and/or skill is just not the right way to deal with the whole situation, at least in my opinion.
      The only thing that does is ruin the pvp even further. I dont think valorian has fun having to draw derion to the portal to play with the portal invi as derion obviously also has less fun that way. And my opinion might be wrong here but i feel like there is very little counterplay when 2-3 warriors come out of the portal and stun the whole of derion in for example doc 80 pvp + i hate seeing my priests just die :(

Vegito wrote:

If i see people coming from portal or playing an unfair pvp i will always click my teleport markut man. I'm not going to die just because one random guy thinks to be more intelligent than me, i guess you understand what i mean. Anyway yes, a lot of players don't know the difference between "players who really task" and "players who use a teleport scroll", thats why we hope that tasking itself will be removed, in this way there will be no more problems about bans etc..
      Also, yes, i was banned 3 times in the past for tasking, i lost my behemot and my previous account, now i'm using a new account and at the moment i have 0 bans, i'm a fair player now and all the players who still trashtalk are the ones who abuse about invi portal, i could make a long list about this mdr
      Just remove tasking thats it. No reason not to. and yea i feel like its pretty frustrating to die from a portal invi as i already said because there is just so litte you can do against it. So taking a scroll in that situation is fine in my opinion. (in my opinion taking scrolls is not that bad but i am biased as i take some too so sorry if you feel like that is cheating in a way. Ill try to minimize/stop with it as much as posible.
    • Vegito wrote:

Agree 95% , maybe 5 seconds is too low i think , perhaps 7 to 9 or something .

-AND YES MAKE TASKING PERMA BAN , ITS DISGUSTING

ppl complain about pvp then when they are in a fight run away with this ? cmon stop being pussies and die once in a while

- make tp scrolls only work in non pvp areas or at least when someone is stunned or under cc they cant tp , its all i ask

- can we please get numbers of the players on each side in the front page of the web site? Otherwise this game will be unbalanced forever
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Evocatar I agree with almost all you said.

Yes ofc playing with portal isnt funny, but when you know that there is 20 derion reaady to kill you whereas there is only 3 Valorian, there is no other way for us. You want us to stop portal?
      Then 1rst stop teleport Scroll and maybe play game and stop Come 10v3. When you see there is LOT more derion than Valorian in doc, then leave and let us make fun 5v5 PvP and not 30v5. Otherwise we will NEVER stop using portal and using mass stun. It's the only way to kill you right now

Btw : Anyway, usual for the moment i dont complain so much about PvP it's not that bad so i Hope it will stay like that (just we need 3-4 man who are geared in Valorian side to balance the EQ difference)

ez warlord
    • ev0catorkiller wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Vegito wrote:

I know where you are coming from with this. But seriously man, you guys already have 100% of the ranking, why do you want to nerf valorian even more? What's next? Turn all valo charcters into hitting bunnies?I know that this topic is not for trashtalk but removing this insane usage of teleport to markut is 20 times more important than removing tasking in my opnion.

Dont get me wrong i get what youre saying. But then there should be something else which should be done. Having most of the skilled and also geared people on one side is just retarded but just having everyone coming from the portal to stun because they feel or maybe are inferior when it comes to eq and/or skill is just not the right way to deal with the whole situation, at least in my opinion.The only thing that does is ruin the pvp even further. I dont think valorian has fun having to draw derion to the portal to play with the portal invi as derion obviously also has less fun that way. And my opinion might be wrong here but i feel like there is very little counterplay when 2-3 warriors come out of the portal and stun the whole of derion in for example doc 80 pvp + i hate seeing my priests just die :(

Vegito wrote:

If i see people coming from portal or playing an unfair pvp i will always click my teleport markut man. I'm not going to die just because one random guy thinks to be more intelligent than me, i guess you understand what i mean. Anyway yes, a lot of players don't know the difference between "players who really task" and "players who use a teleport scroll", thats why we hope that tasking itself will be removed, in this way there will be no more problems about bans etc..
      Just remove tasking thats it. No reason not to. and yea i feel like its pretty frustrating to die from a portal invi as i already said because there is just so litte you can do against it. So taking a scroll in that situation is fine in my opinion. (in my opinion taking scrolls is not that bad but i am biased as i take some too so sorry if you feel like that is cheating in a way. Ill try to minimize/stop with it as much as posible.
      You are right. Portal usage just ruins pvp even more. It's not a solution to the current situation. BUT WHAT IS? My current best idea is to just stop pvp. And to stop giving you more free ap.

Vegito wrote:

I can't go against your opinion, if you think that teleportations scroll are more important then ok, but honestly you just need 49 moonstones to get 10 of them (i always buy them with moonstones and since u get 7 moonstones in a day i think its pretty easy to sum up some of them every week). At least thats my point of view
      You are looking at the problem from an individualist point of view. Try to look at it in the global scale! Yes, teleport scrolls are legal, not too expensive, easy to use. So why are there some "stupid" people like me who doesn't use it?
      Imagine if NOBODY thinked the way I do and everyone did what you and other deris do! What if EVERYONE starts using teleport scrolls all the time? Than there would be about 90% less kills in pvp. Would it be very fun? I don't think so.

Ps.:Thank you for the mature conversation, guys!
    • That's a good point, i must admit that we would surely get less points as you said.
      We can say that the main problem is that if someone started to play 4ancient 1 year ago (or even more time ago), now he doesn't need to farm to get a better equip and he can just save his golds/moonstones/bonuspoints to get some items for pvp. For example, i'm full 21-22 eq pvp and weapon pvp 22, i don't think i need more and this is why i'm not farming since 7-8 months in this server. I always use my golds/bonuspoints/moonstones to buy items for pvp. So yes, i can understand that some of you could have an equip +18/+20 and u want to spend your golds to farm to get a better equip, that's a good answer. Just remember that even if you are full 24, if u are debuffed in pvp and u get focused by everyone u will die in any case.
      This is why i respect your opinion, but personally i would remove instantly the problem about task, because we are not as many as in the past and if the staff has to start to ban even now.. well in this case, unfortunately, this server has really no chance to comeback.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vegito ().

• Uncas23 wrote:

ev0catorkiller wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Vegito wrote:

I know where you are coming from with this. But seriously man, you guys already have 100% of the ranking, why do you want to nerf valorian even more? What's next? Turn all valo charcters into hitting bunnies?I know that this topic is not for trashtalk but removing this insane usage of teleport to markut is 20 times more important than removing tasking in my opnion.
      Dont get me wrong i get what youre saying. But then there should be something else which should be done. Having most of the skilled and also geared people on one side is just retarded but just having everyone coming from the portal to stun because they feel or maybe are inferior when it comes to eq and/or skill is just not the right way to deal with the whole situation, at least in my opinion.The only thing that does is ruin the pvp even further. I dont think valorian has fun having to draw derion to the portal to play with the portal invi as derion obviously also has less fun that way. And my opinion might be wrong here but i feel like there is very little counterplay when 2-3 warriors come out of the portal and stun the whole of derion in for example doc 80 pvp + i hate seeing my priests just die :(

Vegito wrote:

You are right. Portal usage just ruins pvp even more. It's not a solution to the current situation. BUT WHAT IS? My current best idea is to just stop pvp. And to stop giving you more free ap.

Vegito wrote:

I can't go against your opinion, if you think that teleportations scroll are more important then ok, but honestly you just need 49 moonstones to get 10 of them (i always buy them with moonstones and since u get 7 moonstones in a day i think its pretty easy to sum up some of them every week). At least thats my point of view
      You are looking at the problem from an individualist point of view. Try to look at it in the global scale! Yes, teleport scrolls are legal, not too expensive, easy to use. So why are there some "stupid" people like me who doesn't use it?Imagine if NOBODY thinked the way I do and everyone did what you and other deris do! What if EVERYONE starts using teleport scrolls all the time? Than there would be about 90% less kills in pvp. Would it be very fun? I don't think so.

Ps.:Thank you for the mature conversation, guys!

Well i think its pretty clear what the only solution is.

In the last month every skilled/eq player changed to derion while all the bigger guilds with the lower geared people went to valorian. I dont really know why that happened as i wasnt online at that time but for me its just really frustrating to see people switching around just to play with the better/eq players.

I really liked being around people that needed help when it came to questing lvling gearing or whatever and also playing against people that take pvp very seriously while having the appropriate gear to do so too.

So to answer your question: I think the only real solution would be to do some major switching around but obviously that doesnt fit with everyone/ not everyone wants to switch just for the sake of pvp.

And honestly i wouldnt even take it personally if you guys would stop doing pvp as i can imagine it being very frustrating for you too...
    • Fallendy wrote:

Vegito i dont understand because EVERY people in Valorian say you are tasking (personnally i didnt see you do it) but even one man (i dont tell his name) told me that you already have been banned twice for tasking and the next time would be perma bann xD

But yes I agree, delete task + teleport scroll. For real. You can even teleport when the guy stunned you (how many times did I stun someone and he disapeared 2 secondes later) teleport scroll is so idiot
      u can’t use a teleport scroll if u are stunned btw. Yes teleport scrolls are legal. And? We pay fucking 49 ms for this item. And btw. U can’t use the scroll every time. The scroll had cool down. But the funny thing is, why U didn’t cry for the other scroll. Every Valo mages come with this stupid 15 second porter invi. He die and use the “magic scroll” and spawn in us. And bääämm. Invi stunn again xD
      Porter invi 5 second are perfect! Not 7-9! Only 5!!!!!! Lern to play without any invi.

Deanerys out (mic drop)
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Vegito i dont understand because EVERY people in Valorian say you are tasking (personnally i didnt see you do it) but even one man (i dont tell his name) told me that you already have been banned twice for tasking and the next time would be perma bann xD

But yes I agree, delete task + teleport scroll. For real. You can even teleport when the guy stunned you (how many times did I stun someone and he disapeared 2 secondes later) teleport scroll is so idiot
      u can’t use a teleport scroll if u are stunned btw. Yes teleport scrolls are legal. And? We pay fucking 49 ms for this item. And btw. U can’t use the scroll every time. The scroll had cool down. But the funny thing is, why U didn’t cry for the other scroll. Every Valo mages come with this stupid 15 second porter invi. He die and use the “magic scroll” and spawn in us. And bääämm. Invi stunn again xDPorter invi 5 second are perfect! Not 7-9! Only 5!!!!!! Lern to play without any invi.

Deanerys out (mic drop)

But there is a bug, when the man is stunned for 2-3 sec i still see him teleport :')

I know there is a coold down, and no?

Because its more frustrating to see someone teleport then see him instant resurect, when he resurect, atleast, you killed him and you get point :)

ez warlord