Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -Don't marduk, don't hell labirynt, don't pve and pvp system. This will destroy "old time" , "old 4story" idea.
      - add spawns random mobs in ardir, and/or gebra, tyco, hased. Rewards? to determine : maybe money, maybe tincs,upgrages,mabye blue/yellow jewells
      -add more random events, every few days random +x% exp, +x% money, +x% upgrade and other ,in few hours
      - when u are in gebra castle, u can see "allchat" valo and der, and write to both sides - add this, would be easier to trade with players on the opposite side

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dan ().

• u have so many ways to make gold on this server and some of u still want more pve, like we have enough pvp.

btw the oldschool idea is kinda gone anyway so other pvp modes would be really good (like battle royale that many peoples want), is better to have a server where you can make something except staying afk or jumping around than an boring oldschool wannabe server.

Deanerys wrote:

NickLocc8i wrote:

Wallendithas wrote:

-Change time of tournaments becouse are when is Battle of Gebra

-Fix lags

1. u can tournaments AND battle of gebra. btw!
      You can go to almost all of them except the 22:30 1v1 tournament, its hour should be changed to lets say 23:30 maybe or 23:00.
    • xHunter wrote:

u have so many ways to make gold on this server and some of u still want more pve, like we have enough pvp.

btw the oldschool idea is kinda gone anyway so other pvp modes would be really good (like battle royale that many peoples want), is better to have a server where you can make something except staying afk or jumping around than an boring oldschool wannabe server.

Deanerys wrote:

NickLocc8i wrote:

Wallendithas wrote:

-Fix lags

You can go to almost all of them except the 22:30 1v1 tournament, its hour should be changed to lets say 23:30 maybe or 23:00.
      You are right but it shouldn't be that late. Some people have stuff to do in the morning. XD

It would be a good imprevement in general to divide the events evenly. For example every battle of gebra interferes with a doc 80 war. Just lile world boss. +world boss interferes with 19:15 battle of gebra too.
      Maybe there shouldn't even be more pvp events if the existing ones were better divided.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

You are right but it shouldn't be that late. Some people have stuff to do in the morning. XD
      It would be a good imprevement in general to divide the events evenly. For example every battle of gebra interferes with a doc 80 war. Just lile world boss. +world boss interferes with 19:15 battle of gebra too.
      Maybe there shouldn't even be more pvp events if the existing ones were better divided.
      True, would be better to have battle of gebra at a different hour than doc80 and especially the 2:30 gebra should be at 1:30 because is kinda late at that hour and there aren't players on. About the tournament, 23:00 is not that late and would be right after gebra.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

u have so many ways to make gold on this server and some of u still want more pve, like we have enough pvp.

Deanerys wrote:

NickLocc8i wrote:

Wallendithas wrote:

-Fix lags

I dont think that we have enought pvp. BoG is every 4 hours, D80 every 2hours.. There is no guarantee that u get in BOG, and only in some D80 is PVP...

PVE on this server is dismal.. Farming arcanes and getting nice runes from them its almost impossible. Thats why u cant find any good runes, noone have them..

So this server is good only for new ppl (for 14 days) then its boring, because once you get the EQ there is nothing to do... yeah u can wait for time limited events like D80 / BoG for pvp... for BoG u can wait 4 hours if u will be lucky.. u can get in and if valo/dero dont left after 1 TF u can have some pvp...

D80 - sometimes we can see great PVP, sometimes...

Iriku - PVP area with stupid drop = there is no PVP anymore...

So I still insist on my previous posts. Move drops from some PVE areas to PVP area .. (drop - runes with opts / blue jewells / ... some pots etc..) = more PVP
    • Eminis wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

You are right but it shouldn't be that late. Some people have stuff to do in the morning. XDIt would be a good imprevement in general to divide the events evenly. For example every battle of gebra interferes with a doc 80 war. Just lile world boss. +world boss interferes with 19:15 battle of gebra too.
      I dont think that we have enought pvp. BoG is every 4 hours, D80 every 2hours.. There is no guarantee that u get in BOG, and only in some D80 is PVP...

PVE on this server is dismal.. Farming arcanes and getting nice runes from them its almost impossible. Thats why u cant find any good runes, noone have them..

So this server is good only for new ppl (for 14 days) then its boring, because once you get the EQ there is nothing to do... yeah u can wait for time limited events like D80 / BoG for pvp... for BoG u can wait 4 hours if u will be lucky.. u can get in and if valo/dero dont left after 1 TF u can have some pvp...

D80 - sometimes we can see great PVP, sometimes...

Iriku - PVP area with stupid drop = there is no PVP anymore...

So I still insist on my previous posts. Move drops from some PVE areas to PVP area .. (drop - runes with opts / blue jewells / ... some pots etc..) = more PVP
      You can get good runes but you need to be very lucky ofc / blue jewels are cheap and not that hard to make.

There should be atleast an daily event for 30mins/1hour that gives a little more points for kills in d80 and maybe peoples will gather and pvp (its time should be different from bog and d80 teritory war so we will have more pvp)

Machadao wrote:

I think stopping teleportation scrolls from being used in combat would really help, some player use it as a getaway from death, and it's so fustrating.
      Is not like only some players have them, everyone can buy & use xd.
    • Machadao wrote:

I think stopping teleportation scrolls from being used in combat would really help, some player use it as a getaway from death, and it's so fustrating.

Yes, I completely agree! Any nerf on the teleport scrolls would be useful. Changing so that it can't be used in combat is great.
      Or it can't be used while affected by ANY crowd control.
      Or the price could be increased to ~10 times more expensive. (Less people would buy it)

Hunter, yes everyone can use it but imagine what happens if everyone really uses it! Nobody would get any points. And it's completely not intended game feature. These scrolls are meant to be used when the home port skill is on cooldown etc. Today I have seen a mage come out of invi, use 200% shot and teleport to markut inmediately. It's as gamebreaking as a bug.
      We actually investigated it on a doc 80 war. In a single fight 5/8 of the should be death enemies teleported to markut.
    • Narwashi wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Hum... No? You have eyes with you and hop easy.
      But you Can Ask tout Vllt he use more invi than me.
      Oh sorry when it's derion you dont care.
      Ye, they dont care when it's talking about deris cause team. And Hunter you use invi portal for debuff or break pvp, so don't talk too much :P
      I saw no warrior from derion to use invis for stuns. Debuff is ez to dodge so..learn to dodge :-?.
    • chillt mal eure eier und hört auf zu flamen XD
      Pvp macht keinen Spaß wenn man sich die ganze zeit nur anscheißt, das nervt nur^^
      Vor allem sollten die Deris auch mal Spaß verstehen, die sind sofort immer alle salty xd

EN: Everyone chill their nuts and stop flaming each other XD
      Pvp is no fun when u just flame each other, that's just annoying^^
      Derions should learn how to understand sarcasm and fun they're just salty immediately xd
    • Fallendy wrote:

HAHAHAHA THIS HUNTER MAD CUZ OF MY INVI POTION BUT HE HAS EVEN LESS SKILL THAN ME WITH HIS TELEPORT SCROLL
      *REMOVED FLAME*

Chryssy wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Chryssy wrote:

-make priest casts faster
      -movementspeed faster
      -fix Sanctuary Bug (dying in bubblemubble)
      -if too many ppl are on one side in BOG swich them to the other Kingdom
      Gebra is always balanced (number wise) except the 2:30 AM one.
      Naah, I mean when there are too many people applied on one side.
      i wouldn't like to kill and play against players from my kingdom, is a battle between 2 sides afterall - valo and deri.
    • - Guild logs: Guild leaders and deputies to be able to see recent member activity (who joins & who leaves, on a timetable). Maybe more info as well.

- Idea: Kingdom with less population to have a constant exp event to bring more people (or new players) on that side.

- Don't forget custom cloak rewards.

- Make it so the rice item-thing does something does something or just remove it from the game. It's pretty much a waste of space right now.

- Add blank effect scrolls: Items over +17 to have no effect at all (I know you can disable it in the game options but what's the point if others can see your effects)