Scammers around the server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scammers around the server

Good afternoon, good and bad boys/girls.
    I'm here to talk to you about the fact that they're coming out like mushrooms, the ones that scamming other users..

Ok, you're stupid if you hit the trap, it's true .. we can not blame anyone ... you will not get your items back but the user who has scam, what happened?

I can give you the answer... :)
    Display Spoiler
    NOTHING

Well, today i want to REPORT an guy HERE! Cause the Ticket System it's completely shit!! You MUST wait a months for answer, or they close the ticket without answering only cause they dont know the answer or too lazy to give the ticket to julian...

Come on guys , wake up!!! YOU MUST BAN WHO SCAM!!

Now i report here the screenshot and i want to see if that guy got ban.

There's the chat, here u can see him that try to scam me 100g. (lBonny (with the L and not i), is my REAL friend)
    [spoiler
    Traduzione.
    Censored: Hi
    Me: Hi tell me
    Censored: borrow me 100g please
    Me: where are you?
    Censored: send me by letter, im too away
    Me: well now you want to say me who are you? i've already sended screenshot and message to squty (here I lie)
    now you'll got ban for IP , motherfucker[/spoiler]

BEFORE THE CHAT IN GAME
    Display Spoiler

Removed cause :
    -8.2: You may not name-shame. You are not allowed to accuse someone in the public.
    -8.3: Reporting players in the forum is strictly forbidden. Use the
    approriate channels: 1) open a ticket 2) contact the facebook page.

AFTER THE CHAT IN GAME the character has been deleted
    Display Spoiler

-8.2: You may not name-shame. You are not allowed to accuse someone in the public.

Will he be banned or not? MMMMMH....

*Durae vitae curae firma amicitia saepe pelluntur*
    Who am I in game?
    Wysdor - Archer lv 90 - Valorian
  • Salve! Io sarei lBonny, quello originale, devo dire che ha piuttosto rotto le palle come situazione, perché ce ne sono davvero tanti ed è alquanto stressante . Un gioco di gruppo, che come tale implica il gioco di gruppo alla base, dunque fiducia reciproca, alleanza e stronzate varie, non può esistere se non può esserci fiducia tra i giocatori e dunque non può esserci lo stesso gioco. Chiederei una revisione delle regole del game e un modo per impedire a terzi di fingersi altri giocatori. Ad esempio impedendo le L o le I all'interno dei nick, così da evitare personaggi come lBonny e IBonny, che a primo impatto sono identici.

Hi! I would be lbonny, the original one, I must say that he has quite broken balls as a situation, because there are so many and it is quite stressful. A group game, which as a story implies group play at the base, therefore mutual trust, alliance and various bullshit, can not exist if there can not be trust between the players and therefore there can not be the same game. I would ask for a review of the rules of the game and a way to prevent third parties from pretending to be other players. For example, by preventing the I of nickel, so as to avoid the characters, come to bonny and ibonny, which are identical at first sight.

Translated with google translator because I did not want to think about how to write it in English.
  • Howdy.

Baileys wrote:

I hope you will find out who did this...and obviously permaban him...
    It's really boring to see those ppl around. Ppl here farm all day to make a great eq and then got scammed like that, it's really unfair. Please do something about that..
    If somebody is asking to borrow him something you either have to trust this person or in the situation that this person may "understand" something different under the word "borrowing" you won't get any support.
    This is clearly stated in the rules.

-1.6: Lending items to another player is at your own risk! Under no circumstances will your items be recovered.

Also in most of the cases the player won't get a ban as it's not a scam in definition. You did not sign any contract.
    Simply don't give items out for free to players you don't know. That's it. For what do you think there is a trading system with double confirmation.

The next thing is:
    -3.5 You may not publicly discuss bans.

Selfexplaining.

Also we're not closing tickets without any answer except they are spam.
    Waiting longer than a week to solve a ticket happens only in rare cases that mostly concern cases like item loss as it needs to be checked by higher authorities.

lKatakuri wrote:

Hi! I would be lbonny, the original one, I must say that he has quite broken balls as a situation, because there are so many and it is quite stressful. A group game, which as a story implies group play at the base, therefore mutual trust, alliance and various bullshit, can not exist if there can not be trust between the players and therefore there can not be the same game. I would ask for a review of the rules of the game and a way to prevent third parties from pretending to be other players. For example, by preventing the I of nickel, so as to avoid the characters, come to bonny and ibonny, which are identical at first sight.
    We'll consider a adjustment of the rules to prohibit this.

Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient team
  • AncientCompiler wrote:

lKatakuri wrote:

We'll consider a adjustment of the rules to prohibit this.
    Kind Regards,
    your 4Ancient team
    I hope you will do something that will make the gaming experience live better

*Durae vitae curae firma amicitia saepe pelluntur*
    Who am I in game?
    Wysdor - Archer lv 90 - Valorian