Do you have any Ideas for 4Ancient? Post here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have some ideas :

-Make a type of Batle Royal , 20-40 players , are selected to the same ground as BoG or new map maybe , make it every 5 hours? idk smt like that , kinda like walkingarcher said , the winners would get titles and rewards

- lvl 90 dungeons with pvp - New dungeon where 4 groups of 7 (2 each nation ofc) are selected and they battle each other for a boss ( kinda like a smallish world boss , half hp of one WB ) and to make things spicy this half WB would have every 10/15 seconds (or the cooldown of the evade target skill) an aoe wave that inflicted 15% of everyones hp even while perma stunned to make ppl dodge or shield or walk away from the wave to not receive dmg , rewards would vary from the group who did more dmg , tints and gold for everyone , the one who last hitted would get a stone (?) or a 8+ opt jewel (i got no idea for this reward) that way it would be pvp in pve , thought it might be interested

-make Guild 1vs1s with the same amount of players in each guild and a ranking in the 4ancient website to see the strongest guild ever , every Saturday after tw or before idk , im just saying what i got in my mind didnt planned this all the way xd

-make a npc to see each nation % of players and an option to make ppl change nation (1 week or 2 weeks cd) as it was already said in this thread

- for the love of everything that breathes BAN TASKERS or make them lose honor every time they task

-reduce invi from tp for 7 seconds or 5 seconds

-ban fallendy so me and Banned can become guild masters , fallendy sucks so hard i want to ban him , he only has a guild to make us his slaves , its horrible and we cant get out he is a psyco he got my family address ( im only 50% joking )

- i was just writing what came to my mind so please comment on these ideas , maybe all suck dicks or maybe some of them are good idk

-AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST : Make me an admin so i can give more ideas , i want a 1k euros salary every month , full set +24 , thank you very much :D

#MAKE4ANCIENTGREATAGAIN
      #BRINGBAMBOUUBACKPLEASE
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

I have some ideas :

-Make a type of Batle Royal , 20-40 players , are selected to the same ground as BoG or new map maybe , make it every 5 hours? idk smt like that , kinda like walkingarcher said , the winners would get titles and rewards

- lvl 90 dungeons with pvp - New dungeon where 4 groups of 7 (2 each nation ofc) are selected and they battle each other for a boss ( kinda like a smallish world boss , half hp of one WB ) and to make things spicy this half WB would have every 10/15 seconds (or the cooldown of the evade target skill) an aoe wave that inflicted 15% of everyones hp even while perma stunned to make ppl dodge or shield or walk away from the wave to not receive dmg , rewards would vary from the group who did more dmg , tints and gold for everyone , the one who last hitted would get a stone (?) or a 8+ opt jewel (i got no idea for this reward) that way it would be pvp in pve , thought it might be interested

-make Guild 1vs1s with the same amount of players in each guild and a ranking in the 4ancient website to see the strongest guild ever , every Saturday after tw or before idk , im just saying what i got in my mind didnt planned this all the way xd

-make a npc to see each nation % of players and an option to make ppl change nation (1 week or 2 weeks cd) as it was already said in this thread

- for the love of everything that breathes BAN TASKERS or make them lose honor every time they task

-reduce invi from tp for 7 seconds or 5 seconds

-ban fallendy so me and Banned can become guild masters , fallendy sucks so hard i want to ban him , he only has a guild to make us his slaves , its horrible and we cant get out he is a psyco he got my family address ( im only 50% joking )

- i was just writing what came to my mind so please comment on these ideas , maybe all suck dicks or maybe some of them are good idk

-AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST : Make me an admin so i can give more ideas , i want a 1k euros salary every month , full set +24 , thank you very much :D

#MAKE4ANCIENTGREATAGAIN
      #BRINGBAMBOUUBACKPLEASE
      Huge +1

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Change the cost of bolts and arrows to 1b. It is impossible to play as archer from start because the bolts take all the money and doesn't even last that much. And change the drop from monsters, because from lvl 7 monsters drops lvl 1 items , from lvl 16 monsters drops lvl 7 items. Because of this we can't drop eq for our lvl so it's harder for exp. And also it would be nice to change the voice of NPC's to every language which is able to download in language extension pack.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

It's a classic server, no new type of pvp please! Go play fortnite if you want to play battle royal!
      This is a modern oldschool server. There is battle of gebra already so that argument about keeping old school virginity is outdated.
      Its actually sad to see how you quickly reject ideas about tested and working pvp modes while you admit you agree we need more pvp ( and we do ) and on top of that you dont suggest something better. Maybe for people like you its better to be inactive all day
      and only play 30 min war and have nothing to do in the game than having br. wtf
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure

The post was edited 1 time, last by WalkingArcher ().

• WalkingArcher wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

It's a classic server, no new type of pvp please! Go play fortnite if you want to play battle royal!
      This is a modern oldschool server. There is battle of gebra already so that argument about keeping old school virginity is outdated.Its actually sad to see how you quickly reject ideas about tested and working pvp modes while you admit you agree we need more pvp ( and we do ) and on top of that you dont suggest something better.
      Battle of Gebra is still the oldschool deri vs valo gamemode.

Nobody has to suggest anything better, the pvp modes are already here. Doc 80, battle of gebra, territory war, world boss. These are all the classic deri vs valo style, and they are perfect. We just need more of them. And no overlaping bettween them.

Battle royal is the perfect example of the modern gaming stupidity that has killed official 4story. Pubg came up with the idea (and ruined it with stupid modern gaming industry mentality), fortnite copied it, other 4story server copied it and new you are suggesting to copy it for 4ancient. Literally nobody would care if 4ancient has battle royal too. People play on this server because it represents a better time without all the modern bullshit, it is unique in this.

And I haven't even mentioned that battle royal would just take away players from existing pvp modes.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

This is a modern oldschool server. There is battle of gebra already so that argument about keeping old school virginity is outdated.Its actually sad to see how you quickly reject ideas about tested and working pvp modes while you admit you agree we need more pvp ( and we do ) and on top of that you dont suggest something better.
      Nobody has to suggest anything better, the pvp modes are already here. Doc 80, battle of gebra, territory war, world boss. These are all the classic deri vs valo style, and they are perfect. We just need more of them. And no overlaping bettween them.

Battle royal is the perfect example of the modern gaming stupidity that has killed official 4story. Pubg came up with the idea (and ruined it with stupid modern gaming industry mentality), fortnite copied it, other 4story server copied it and new you are suggesting to copy it for 4ancient. Literally nobody would care if 4ancient has battle royal too. People play on this server because it represents a better time without all the modern bullshit, it is unique in this.

And I haven't even mentioned that battle royal would just take away players from existing pvp modes.

Uncas23 wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Shut up uncass bitch i want br
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Uncas23 wrote:

Oh please who gives a shit if the enemy is valo or derion people want pvp this is not real life war.

Uncas23 wrote:

Doc 80, battle of gebra, territory war, world boss.
      BOG is unfair pvp mode, and its not enough. Doc 80 is empty and the other happen for 30 min. We need more pvp modes and battle royal in my opinion would still not cover full day activity.

Uncas23 wrote:

.... Battle Royal is just your typical pvp with have balance between kingdoms and just have limited lives. Like what becomes so different to you. The lives part? Sorry that you wont be able to feed like rambo. Right now its 12.56 PM game time, nothing for anyone to do, I am sure if BR took place now until 13.30 it would make people leave the game because their afk markut view would be interupted right? Oh instead of nothing/afk I can play pvp, oh shit this game has been ruined...everything i represent now is ruined.... Your argument is stupid

The post was edited 3 times, last by WalkingArcher ().

• WalkingArcher wrote:

Oh please who gives a shit if the enemy is valo or derion people want pvp this is not real life war.
      BOG is unfair pvp mode, and its not enough.
      [/quote]Doc 80 is empty and the other happen for 30 min.
      [/quote]

LOL This is exactly real life war, mate! If I meet an Awesome member in real life I get a crossbow and shoot him!

But seriously, it does matter. This nation vs nation thing is the difference bettween other games and classic mmorpgs. A game with a modes like battle royal is not an mmorpg anymore but a fucking moba with an interesting waiting queue...

Not to mention that Vegito would destroy everybody in battle royal and it would be so BAD. XD

How the hell can BOG be unfair? It's literally always the same amount of players against each other.

Seems like you accuse us of not knowing about battle royal but you don't even know the existing features. So a bit of help: There are wars in doc 80 in every 2 hours. If you go there at war time and it's empty I give you 1000g ingame.
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Walking archer, the man who doesnt understand what a joke is

You must be so funny at party
      No I very well understand its just that you whine/cry all the time that it got to the point where its all the same.
      Fallendy the man who connects being funny at parties with shit jokes about games that have been said for 10 years
      such a sadness in your soul.
      People laugh at my joke (or at me whatever i like both) but they laugh, it mean it's funny :D
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • We dont need the features. Just classic pvp. BR is useful because it offers organisation. Its easier to have a specific time where everyone is online and plays than expect everyone to synchronize and come in Ardir for example. In BR you also have a team and you dont fight alone which is good because some people dont have teams and people to help them.

Uncas23 wrote:

How the hell can BOG be unfair?
      Because the area is too small and one evocator or mage can stun a lot of people for 7s with one spell. I personally dont lag but a lot of people do, and when they do they get caught and the fear takes other players with him.