Do you have any Ideas for 4Ancient? Post here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Burn wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Burn wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

AND RECRUIT ANOTHER COMPILER PLEASE BECAUSE UPDATE AND FIX BUG IS SO LONG
      Do you think it's easy for head admin to find someone trustworthy to have access to all game files?It's not an entreprise so if there's a traitor 4ancient can go down and there's no contract so ancient can't press charges.But still a developper should be able to get a grip to some files and work on them separately but i would take a lot more of time.
      It's not a company? XD wtf?And yeah he should be able to find one... (if the man is paid of course.
      Voluntary.Don't forget it's illegal to make a 4Story private server basically, how do you want to make it official ._.
      It's like stealing ZEMI but now that they stopped 4Story they wouldn't care less.

4story is public, I mean you can make a private server if you want its not illegal contrarly to WOW
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Event PvP IS really needed : for exemple +20% AP when you kill derion/Valorian
      You make gold évent, upp event etc etc but nothing PvP

they make pvp events too...
      This is what you call pvp event? some random 5v5 fights between premade parties that happen once in a year mdr. Lets be honest, this server is going down, admins have no interest in it, they don't care about the bugs that are here for some months or even more, all they do is implement Cash Shop things so people will donate more, and this isn't the problem but even tho they have many donators we still have a server with a shit host, full lag, 5mins loading screens, many bugs and so on. The bugs thread seems to be useless too, they don't even respond or try to resolve some of the bugs. They made this thread where we can share ideas about the server but is useless because they can't even fix the basic gameplay problems that the server has.
    • xHunter wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Event PvP IS really needed : for exemple +20% AP when you kill derion/Valorian
      You make gold évent, upp event etc etc but nothing PvP

they make pvp events too...
      This is what you call pvp event? some random 5v5 fights between premade parties that happen once in a year mdr. Lets be honest, this server is going down, admins have no interest in it, they don't care about the bugs that are here for some months or even more, all they do is implement Cash Shop things so people will donate more, and this isn't the problem but even tho they have many donators we still have a server with a shit host, full lag, 5mins loading screens, many bugs and so on. The bugs thread seems to be useless too, they don't even respond or try to resolve some of the bugs. They made this thread where we can share ideas about the server but is useless because they can't even fix the basic gameplay problems that the server has.
      What are you talking about? How do you know that the server is going down if you don't even play it? We need contructive replies, not whining.
    • 4Ancient population increased. When I logged in 1 year and some months ago I could see 5 players online in derion and 5 in valorian NOW there are many many many people.I also think that PvP modes and many interesting stuff will come soon just give them time. Other servers are around for like 4-6 years while 4ancient is like 1.5 years old...and they have done a lot of good things. They just in my opinion should put PvP modes like BR in priority.

So my suggestion is to add Battle R. :D

Also I would like to see the rock-scissors game in 4ancient hope I am not alone and YES it was added in the Champions Of Iberia patch so ha! Its very fun to play and in the end you make some gold.

...And the old loading screen wallpaper with the 6 classes and the red bar :D
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure

The post was edited 4 times, last by WalkingArcher ().

• I dont really agree with you Hunter, I mean... 1rst of all we dont have the statistics about how many people there IS. And yes for the moment it's a bit empty but it's because there is holidays (vision afk, nebula too and so Equal) so people will come back soon.

But I agree when you say that they put SOOOOO much Time to fix basic bug (portal, message etc have been her 1 week...)
      So for new Real content like high level dungeon (I really like this Idea, it Can change from PvP! Very funny) and battle Royal (i would love to sée that too) im afraid that they will put year to implemant that in game...
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

What are you talking about? How do you know that the server is going down if you don't even play it? We need contructive replies, not whining.
      Who the fk are u and how do you know that i am not playing? All that i said is true and with "server is going down" i mean the administrators don't care about it anymore, they can't fix shit, things/bugs/problems that are here for months and when they came out with a patch they focused on adding useless things - So i didn't mean the population of the server and btw in the final this will be affected by the server's problems too. Anyway this topic has some good ideas that will probably never be implemented.
    • xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Anyway this topic has some good ideas that will probably never be implemented.
      First time, I'm ok with what you say in ages lmao
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • This server just need little rework and add something for funn.

Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for fun.

Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for fun (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, fun way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...)

Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be:
      - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in this server from arcanes is imposible and boring to farm them..)
      - jewels (blue one, with 7-9 Endu, rare with 8-9 stats like int, dexe..)
      - RARE items like : glasses, pumpkin, santas hat which can be UPPed or better way - transmoged, let nice rare skins like glasses, pumkpins, batman hat, guyfox..etc. drop from monsters in PVP area - everyone who likes those skins will try to get them for transmog = much more PVP )
      - skins for transmog - like new armors skins
      - tinc, some HP & Mana & Speed (or Invi (rare)) potions

Drop from Marduk
      - tinc
      - transmog formulas (rare)
      - PVP jewels with (7-8 endu - rare)
      - new mounts for 1 - 30 days
      - nice rare pets
      - costumes

In Tournament
      - just make spawn after 10sec.. bcs 5sec is stupid. If u get feared but oponent dies, he should´t be respawn so quickly that u still runn in fear..
      - reduce the time of invisibility after death (U know.. just run to your opponent and take advantage of the situation bcs u can atack from invis..)
      + So just make spawn after lets say 10 - 15 sec, and reduce the time of invis after death - then it should be more fair fight and no like invis fights)
      - nerf jewels in tournamet. Bcs of that dmg and HP priests heals and Evos spirit / darked are weak. (@Uncas23 idea)

BOG / D80 / Tournaments - are at same time - change it. Make more rooms in tournament for more ppl.
    • Yeah I mean transmog when NW can trasmog EQ to any other NW skins, but also hat in to pumpkin, glases.. :)

I just point to the problem - once u get EQ there is nothing to do. just wait till time limited events? (D80/ BOG.. and thats boring) So I think if 4A add some nice PVE and PVP concept which I mentioned in the previous post.. There would be much fun and pvp for players :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminis ().