Do you have any Ideas for 4Ancient? Post here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WalkingArcher wrote:

I have an idea I hope 4ancient team finds it interesting : Letting all races and both genders to abb exactly the same way feline female does

Does it affect the gameplay? No
      Yes it does, you are forgetting the race bonus which are not in anyway irrelevant, if every race could abb all archers would be human.

WalkingArcher wrote:

Furby wrote:

"No one cares what Furby writes #hands"
      This is an oldschool server...
      Stop with the " this is a old school server" response that is getting old and isnt that relevant seeing that there are so many changes.
    • xHunter wrote:

1. Evo is too OP so a nerf will be good.

2. Add another PVP EVENT like Battle Royale, this imo is a very good ideea and u just can't say is oldschool server because on oldschool classes weren't modified / no colored cloaks / autoloot and so on + i think all or almost all players will be in favor of this, i mean who doesn't want more pvp and more fun?

3. No potions when flashed - i think this is not a bad thing, for example when u 1v1 a mage is like u fight him 2 times, archer can't use potions while stunned or feared but the mage can +he can use stun/slow/aoe. Anyway is just an idea.

4. Not really a new idea but try to fix the bugs pls, esspecially the tournament timer/companion disable option.
      Thats why i dont play anymore in this server cus ppl like you gives shitty ideas and ruined this game, dude i dont understand its the same thing when you make a work for you school, you need make a draw and give this work the next week in the first day you drawing this work, you do it very nice and beautiful but in the lasts day you put more things in this draw and finally you get bad note cus you ruined this work, its the same in this server in the firsts days the server was very cool cus its the same.. the same oldschool.. but after like 1 year or something like that they decide manipulate the stats of clases, and now you put this idea for nerf the evo? dude no one use the evocator.. and now you want put this retard idea for the archer.
    • Before going into my actual post I think I have to say something. First of all , why the hell do you even argue with each other for opinions. Are you serious :D . They are called O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S. Secondly, stop trash-talking some ideas even if they are stupid. Dislike or Like them with a button instead. There is no need to make a post for every single thing you see on the internet some times its good to just do what i said (+/-). Also keep in mind that just because some people talk about changes that I personally dont want doesnt mean they cry or whine about the current state. Their post is about IF something is going to change it could be that. They dont imply that right now anything is bad. So stop assuming and concluding about every thing you read. They just had a bad idea that's all.

Now if you dont mind - My actual post :

IceIceBaby wrote:

WalkingArcher wrote:

I have an idea I hope 4ancient team finds it interesting : Letting all races and both genders to abb exactly the same way feline female does

Does it affect the gameplay? No
      Yes it does, you are forgetting the race bonus which are not in anyway irrelevant, if every race could abb all archers would be human.

WalkingArcher wrote:

Furby wrote:

"No one cares what Furby writes #hands"
      This is an oldschool server...
      Stop with the " this is a old school server" response that is getting old and isnt that relevant seeing that there are so many changes.
      Think twice my good friend - It doesnt affect gameplay. All the archers are already human and should stay human. But if everyone abbs equally. They could be male/female/felines/fairies/or stay humans BASED ON HUMANS but with a race or something. There is no need to limit the server to female feline. I hope you now see my point. It is being humans males or females staying humans or becoming felines or fairies with abb qual to female feline.

Stop with the ''oldschool attituede'' you say : Well when did I start???? Also, because some changes were done 4ancient didnt become newschool , its still oldschool and I still like 4ancient personally very very much. Maybe you didnt mean this in that way but when you ask me to stop reminding that such change is not possible in such server by telling me that many changes has been done........so what is your point? That because of some changes now we will accept random changes about anything?
      ABB is a fundamental characteristic so thats why I said it. I am open to new ideas but such fundamental things cant be changed.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Also @Greg and other people, I agree with you man but dont be so harsh to him dude. Not all his ideas were bad. I mean Battle Royal will offer more duels without the annoying portal play that many use. The best wins. In addition to that bug fixing is good too. But as i said I agree that classes should not be changed. The traditional way is the way to go on an oldschool server and I think 4ancient team agrees.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • DefinitelyNotSFish wrote:

Nothing fishy going on here.
      This idea is awesome and has to get threw. <3
      After all 4Ancient is an oldschool server not a pvp server there must be some pve. Need some diversity !

I sent my ideas in private on discord but i'm just gonna repost them here.

*I guess you guys know about all the tickets where people throw there stuff by mistake in dungeon. How about making a shop in keter that helps people get back there stuff recently thrown out of the bag. But only once by day for exemple against bag size abuse.

*Make it impossible to craft with out tincs after +8.
      Sounds kinda bad but with the bugs there have been people that keep complaining of losing important stuff because of server bugs while they were crafting with tincs and losing there pvp rod, cbow or anything kinda important for them. Making tincs required to craft would limit it until those bugs are fixed.
      The moment you have less than 100% craft rate. You have to put a tincture otherwise make plenty of notifications so the person doesn't feel scammed at the end losing there precious stuff just for a server bug.

I hope 4Ancient team won't deny that some people lost precious stuff with those server bugs cause there's first of all the people that complained on discord but on the other side i have other friends that had no idea this type of bug existed and lost some very good stuff and that now want to quit game because of it. (i'm talking about craft)
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Now for real, you see what is the thread name? "Do you have any ideas for 4ancient?", nerf evo is an idea that needs to happen, u can't just ignore this thing and why should i open 500threads that no one answers to them? like the bugs threads for example. Anyway i see that you don't care about bugs/classes but you know how to delete posts that say the truth.

The post was edited 2 times, last by xHunter ().