Do you have any Ideas for 4Ancient? Post here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi all, i was talking with the TGM-DE DayselD about one of the biggest problem in this server: tasking
      A lot of people love to say "Omg u tasked!!" maybe because they dont know the difference between using a teleport scroll to markut or to keter, or maybe just to provoke other players.
      So a good idea would be this one: if someone tasks during the pvp, he will die and the other (the one who was killing him) will receive the points. In this way all the people will stop task, because it would be just stupid to close the game if you know that you are going to die in both cases. In this way, as DayselD said, there will be less tickets, no bans (so more players on the server) and 0 insults/flame by random guys who are just here to ruin this community. I think this idea would be really nice to apply but its just an opinion, so make sure to reply if u want, or supporting this if you agree with me.
      Have a great day, specially to the ones who are still saying that i'm a tasker :)
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Hi all, i was talking with the TGM-DE DayselD about one of the biggest problem in this server: tasking
      A lot of people love to say "Omg u tasked!!" maybe because they dont know the difference between using a teleport scroll to markut or to keter, or maybe just to provoke other players.
      So a good idea would be this one: if someone tasks during the pvp, he will die and the other (the one who was killing him) will receive the points. In this way all the people will stop task, because it would be just stupid to close the game if you know that you are going to die in both cases. In this way, as DayselD said, there will be less tickets, no bans (so more players on the server) and 0 insults/flame by random guys who are just here to ruin this community. I think this idea would be really nice to apply but its just an opinion, so make sure to reply if u want, or supporting this if you agree with me.
      Have a great day, specially to the ones who are still saying that i'm a tasker :)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Vegito wrote:

Hi all, i was talking with the TGM-DE DayselD about one of the biggest problem in this server: tasking
      Vegito task free since 1968
    • Vegito wrote:

Ok, so the other side:
      Nowadays I play with a different internet connection than the usual and it is very unstable. Sometimes it goes completely off. It would be very annoying to play this way if I die every time it goes wrong. While farming and so on...
      And if we implement it, why don't we remove cash potions, summon scrolls, teleport to keter/markut and invi pots as well? Dying has always been optional. People need some "knighthood" to play the game properly. If someone doesn't have it, that's his problem, others will have their opinion about him.
      I mean teleport to keter/markut and cash potions are just as annoying and unfair as tasking.

And if you say "at least people pay for cash potions and teleport scrolls" I respond: Pay to win is not too good.

But this is just the opposing argument for people to consider. I don't think that implementing it would ruin the game or something.
    • I understand your point, the problem is just that tasking is something that goes against the rules and you can be banned for that, instead of pots, scrolls etc (you don't need to donate to use them, since you get 7 moonstones everyday and you can also buy them with silvers) which are allowed in the game. My idea was just to point out something that is not legit, something that could make you receive a permaban if you keep going on doing that.
      About "knighthood", i'll make just an example to let you understand why its ok to use tp scrolls.
      Lets say that you are in pvp, with your priest and he fails to save you. Ok, he can fail one, two, three times, no problem. If you have an attitude that makes you mad about dieing like this, then its the time to use a tp scroll. Because, let's be honest, some people could say in their mind:" Why should i die if its not my fault? Ok i died 1, 2, 3 times because my priest didnt save me because he didnt have a good reaction or he didnt have any heals/bubbles for me, so this time i'll use a tp scroll because its not my fault if i'm going to die". It was just a random example to explain the concept about using these scrolls, this is a way that is actually legit, because the game let you buy in Moonstones/Bonuspoints/Silvers these items, instead of tasking that is a dirty way to save our character and prevent a death. I know a lot of people who didnt pay anything (actually i'm not a donator too) but they are always competitive in pvp. Even if you are full 24, you will die against 4-5 players who are making damage on you and, trust me, on this server there is just one guy who is full 23/24 @Greg and he couldn't do anything against a debuff + focus, he just exploded, but i think you know what i'm talking about. I hope you got what i meant with my previous post and sorry for the long answer.
      See you
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Another very simple idea: Doc 80 (mirhur) war in every hours (0:30; 1:30; 2:30; 3:30; etc)

The most pvp takes place in doc 80 during the day. But people come in at 10:30 for example (:45 in case of Battle of Gebra) and the pvp dies off at ~11:00-11:15, one of the sides give up, everyone leaves. If there was document war at 11:30 too new people would come for that, people already there wouldn't leave and pvp would be more continuous.
    • Adding Ardir into the idea collection conversation, I believe figuring out a way to get endless dueling chime in into the server is something we all want. Looking at other servers we can see that in Ardir there are monsters respawning with valuable loot that give the player a quick way to make gold and since its better to farm there than the other places Ardir becomes crowded. Ardir is not a peaceful area and obviously there is competition so people take advantage of that and start duels. 4ancient could try to adjust an idea like this to solve the Ardir problem by placing mobs in the map starting from the centre. What I think about the loot is lets say the monster respawns every 45 seconds? We can take a look and see how much farmers make in 45 seconds in dungeons and the second battle and value the loot at 50% more for example. Then Ardir will attract more people...

This can be a reason to start roaming ardir and begin dueling.

Also, other ideas could be adding Sales to the cash shop. Re-consider the prices on the shop with in-game value and real money value. Bringing back the daily upp event. Fair combat pvp modes. Fixing bugs, language packages, adding the english conversations NPCs, adding special mobs like the main idea of the post in documents(i support this idea very much, because it is not done elsewhere and it can make the documents work like never before maybe). Fixing the server lags, balancing the kingdom crowds.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure

The post was edited 2 times, last by WalkingArcher ().

• Fallendy wrote:

AND RECRUIT ANOTHER COMPILER PLEASE BECAUSE UPDATE AND FIX BUG IS SO LONG
      Do you think it's easy for head admin to find someone trustworthy to have access to all game files?
      It's not an entreprise so if there's a traitor 4ancient can go down and there's no contract so ancient can't press charges.

But still a developper should be able to get a grip to some files and work on them separately but i would take a lot more of time.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Do you think it's easy for head admin to find someone trustworthy to have access to all game files?It's not an entreprise so if there's a traitor 4ancient can go down and there's no contract so ancient can't press charges.

But still a developper should be able to get a grip to some files and work on them separately but i would take a lot more of time.
      It's not a company? XD wtf?
      And yeah he should be able to find one... (if the man is paid of course.)
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Fallendy wrote:

Burn wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Do you think it's easy for head admin to find someone trustworthy to have access to all game files?It's not an entreprise so if there's a traitor 4ancient can go down and there's no contract so ancient can't press charges.
      It's not a company? XD wtf?And yeah he should be able to find one... (if the man is paid of course.
      Voluntary.
      Don't forget it's illegal to make a 4Story private server basically, how do you want to make it official ._.
      It's like stealing ZEMI but now that they stopped 4Story they wouldn't care less.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name