[+]NightWalker

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [+]NightWalker

What's up guys, I opened this little thread to let you know my thoughts..

Only 3 classes have been considered on this server: Archer (45%), Wizard (35%) and Warrior (20%).
      But here we are not just talking about which class the player uses but of the factor that the other classes are considered much less.

Take, for example, my class: the knightwalker.
      This class is played very little by the users as it is weak.
      It should have more speed in moving and hitting, but it is very slow and the damage? Worse worse.

Because of these small factors, obviously there are others but I do not have much time to waste, the market in play is also ruined since Claws are difficult to exchange or sell.
      I would like to know your thoughts and that of Julian and the other staffers.

See you later,
      Rizla

*Obviously, the class of the Priest should also be reviewed
      :P Rizla :P
    • Rizla wrote:

It should have more speed in moving and hitting, but it is very slow and the damage? Worse worse.
      @Vegito didn't you say there was too many assasins on derion? bfff <3

Rizla wrote:

Because of these small factors, obviously there are others but I do not have much time to waste, the market in play is also ruined since Claws are difficult to exchange or sell.

See you later,

Rizla

It's good that the market is difficult about assasins cause the moment someone wants to move to it then it won't cost a lot.
      +20 pvp chakrams +20 on valorian 520g ez
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

Rizla wrote:

Rizla wrote:

See you later,

Rizla

It's good that the market is difficult about assasins cause the moment someone wants to move to it then it won't cost a lot.
      +20 pvp chakrams +20 on valorian 520g ez
      I think you know that i was right mdr. Now, in derion, some of them switched to warrior/mage and you have more assassins on valorian side.

Rizla wrote:

The fact remains that this class is weak
      In my opinion assassin is one of the best classes in 1v1, in pvp its a little more harder to use it. For example, in a massive teamfight, the only things you can do is tp fear to get a lot of enemies or use the xbow for invisible players who are coming to stun your party. You can also kill a lot with nightwalker even if this class is a bit slower than other servers. Just look the summoner, the best class 1v1 (if you know how to use it), i think i've seen just 2-3 summoners at the moment who are active, probably because people can be bored about just making stuns and getting less points than a mage or an archer. Everyone has his class and when you choose it you have to know the advantages/disadvantages that your class has. When i started this server i noticed that nightwalker was really different than other servers but i just said "ok, lets take it as a challenge" and i made my best to use it appropriately. Then, if this class will be buffed great, if not no problem, i think there are still some good ways to use it. But this is just my opinion, mdr.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Burn wrote:

Rizla wrote:

Rizla wrote:

See you later,

Rizla

It's good that the market is difficult about assasins cause the moment someone wants to move to it then it won't cost a lot.+20 pvp chakrams +20 on valorian 520g ez
      I think you know that i was right mdr. Now, in derion, some of them switched to warrior/mage and you have more assassins on valorian side.

Rizla wrote:

The fact remains that this class is weak
      In my opinion assassin is one of the best classes in 1v1, in pvp its a little more harder to use it. For example, in a massive teamfight, the only things you can do is tp fear to get a lot of enemies or use the xbow for invisible players who are coming to stun your party. You can also kill a lot with nightwalker even if this class is a bit slower than other servers. Just look the summoner, the best class 1v1 (if you know how to use it), i think i've seen just 2-3 summoners at the moment who are active, probably because people can be bored about just making stuns and getting less points than a mage or an archer. Everyone has his class and when you choose it you have to know the advantages/disadvantages that your class has. When i started this server i noticed that nightwalker was really different than other servers but i just said "ok, lets take it as a challenge" and i made my best to use it appropriately. Then, if this class will be buffed great, if not no problem, i think there are still some good ways to use it. But this is just my opinion, mdr.
      I really appreciate your comment mdr
      I do not doubt the fact that you know how to use it, you need to know its advantages and disadvantages, but the fact as mentioned by WalkingArcher that the claws or weapons of this kind are not thought of .. and also the fact that it is slow compared to the other servers .. :p
      :P Rizla :P
    • Rizla wrote:

What's up guys, I opened this little thread to let you know my thoughts..

Only 3 classes have been considered on this server: Archer (45%), Wizard (35%) and Warrior (20%).

But here we are not just talking about which class the player uses but of the factor that the other classes are considered much less.

See you later,

Rizla

Imo it should remain as it is, nw is very good in 1v1 or even in mass pvp like BOG when there is no eye. And when it is, archers usually try to debuff it. Priest shouldn't be modified or maybe it should be removed sacri tho mdr.