16-slot bags [QUESTION ANSWERED]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

I haven't seen any remarks in the last few patch notes regarding the 16-slot bags, so I guess they have been untradeable for a pretty long time. Two days ago I saw another player on Derion getting excited because of that.

I don't know if this feature is intended or not, but if that's the case, then it would be cool to edit the text of the 16-slot bags to inform players that they are not tradeable. As all the other items you can craft for Points are tradeable items, one might assume that it also applies to the 16-slot bags - which does NOT, unfortunatelly.

So I'd suggest to either make them tradeable or leave a notification in the text that says they are not tradeable. Otherwise there is a risk that they are crafted with the wrong intention (like selling/trading them) which is bad for the user-experience.

Kind regards,
      Krypto

Der Kluge ärgert sich über die Dummheiten, der Weise belächelt sie.
      - Curt Goetz (1888-1960)

Alle Menschen werden als Unikat geboren, doch die meisten sterben als Kopie.
      - Kaspar Schmidt (1806-1856)

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das, was uns fehlt.
      - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

True Story Bro.