Pauldron Tournament

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pauldron Tournament

!WARNING!
      We will approach a sensitive subject, fragile person abstain please.

Heeeey guys, let's talk about the Pauldron Tournament. In my opinion, some changes have to be done. Effectively, each month, the server see a new magician get the tittle. Many would say that it is because they have the same skill-level, others will talk about programs that make fighting easier but actually, the Pauldron tournament is not setup to let shine the most skilled magician of the server !

• Indeed, the main problem is the respawn-invisibility.

At the moment, we can see that all magicians fights are the same, without a real way to outskill the opponent. Let's try to explain it correctly.
      The tournament starts. Both magicians are on opposite side of the arena. One of them take the first kill and after that moment, the tournament is completely fucked up. :thumbsup:

We can notice a fierce duel between two retarded using speed potions because the one benefiting from the invisibility has only a few seconds to freeze his opponent destroying the key "Tab" of his keyboard in the aim of "fear".In the best case ! The skilled magician passed his "fear" to his enemy. But obviously, we can notice that it was strictly useless since the second magician took enough range distance to just "fear" and finish his opponent. :thumbup:

And that scene is repeated for 15 minutes in the final..

• SOLUTIONS ?!

I will propose one solution on this thread but of course, i am listening to everybody with a brain. I mean none of you excepted me :whistling:

Are you able to put invisibility potions into Pauldron Tournament ?

In which way will it change the tournament issue ?

Invisibilty potions give us the time to get back our CDs, the opportinity to dodge the fear, re-position ourself after a kill and also. The most important thing. Save our Keyboard.

<3 Sincerely, Strikz - Lasti - Ch3nille - Ribrianne - Brianne <3

• StriKz wrote:

I will propose one solution on this thread but of course, i am listening to everybody with a brain. I mean none of you excepted me :whistling:

Are you able to put invisibility potions into Pauldron Tournament ?

In which way will it change the tournament issue ?

Invisibilty potions give us the time to get back our CDs, the opportinity to dodge the fear, re-position ourself after a kill and also. The most important thing. Save our Keyboard.

<3 Sincerely, Strikz - Lasti - Ch3nille - Ribrianne - Brianne <3

If u have Invisible Potion u dont even need to use dodge. Let the Pauldron Tournament stay as it is. ;)
      Insta : tuan_17y

• This could be a good way to dont see again this no-tab which is the saddest way to get a kill in pauldron tournament.
      I'm sorry about people who still say that they arent using it, but there is an easy way to recognize that and in my opinon this mechanic about no-tab should be banned. In some servers pauldron tournament is played by players who just get carried by their macro and no-tab, if you ask there someone could even explain you how no-tab works. Don't make this server like that, would be really a pity. +1 About everything @StriKz said, in my opinion skill should win and not an unskilled mechanic called no-tab. Then you can think what you want. Have a nice day
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

This could be a good way to dont see again this no-tab which is the saddest way to get a kill in pauldron tournament.
      I'm sorry about people who still say that they arent using it, but there is an easy way to recognize that and in my opinon this mechanic about no-tab should be banned. In some servers pauldron tournament is played by players who just get carried by their macro and no-tab, if you ask there someone could even explain you how no-tab works. Don't make this server like that, would be really a pity. +1 About everything @StriKz said, in my opinion skill should win and not an unskilled mechanic called no-tab. Then you can think what you want. Have a nice day
      Well dodge will be useless as i said.It is easy to dodge fear with Invi Pots and im saying this bcs im good at it.Where is the skill when u dodge with invi pots and not with dodge skill? ;)

• Furby wrote:

Vegito wrote:

This could be a good way to dont see again this no-tab which is the saddest way to get a kill in pauldron tournament.
      Well dodge will be useless as i said.It is easy to dodge fear with Invi Pots and im saying this bcs im good at it.Where is the skill when u dodge with invi pots and not with dodge skill? ;)
      You are right but if someone uses no-tab to get the enemy after the death u cant even use tab fear on him... Basically you are forced to use a random dodge, hoping to get the good timing on his ice and i think you understand that this is impossible
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Furby wrote:

Vegito wrote:

You are right but if someone uses no-tab to get the enemy after the death u cant even use tab fear on him... Basically you are forced to use a random dodge, hoping to get the good timing on his ice and i think you understand that this is impossible
      Random Dodge + Someone from Teamspeak saying where u are as from YouGotOwnedBy Member.
      Aaaaand Teleport.

• Furby wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Furby wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Random Dodge + Someone from Teamspeak saying where u are as from YouGotOwnedBy Member.Aaaaand Teleport.

How do you know that Yoda or I get announcements in the tournament? I always mum with such things. Because I just need to rest. But seemingly you know everything better again;)
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Walhalla wrote:

dont add anything, its too simple. Play with Honor and wait till death invi is over, wait for cooldown and ask enemy if he is ready. Then start and of course dont use any macro.
      I'm full of it. Just hope that the opponent wants a fair duel. Or if he prefers to come only from dying Invi. Like most Deris;) Because they just do not come to the waterfall.
      I think it's a pity that the team itself is never in something like this. And I also believe that the team itself plays far too little by itself. Because then they would have seen the difference between a "normal Mage". And a no-tab-mage ...
    • Walhalla wrote:

dont add anything, its too simple. Play with Honor and wait till death invi is over, wait for cooldown and ask enemy if he is ready. Then start and of course dont use any macro.
      The Pendatron was played like that this month and i personally enjoyed it. We didnt even use invisibility if some of us didnt have eye, but versus some people you just cant play fairplay because they will try to trick you at the end, to get the weapon.
      Btw i like your idea +1
    • The problem is that they won't forbid the macro or there won't be a single player.
      Fair duel ? If someone doesn't want it what should we do ?
      Invis pots are the only solution that i found to make everybody equal at the moment. Yeah u can dodge the fear with it, u still can use ur dodge for the ice or the slow, i don't really see why the invi pot is bad ?
      The main problem is the invisibility from death and we don't have that problem anymore with inv pot ? Ofc people will tell your position or whatever but it has always existed on official server
    • StriKz wrote:

The problem is that they won't forbid the macro or there won't be a single player.
      Invis pots are the only solution that i found to make everybody equal at the moment. Yeah u can dodge the fear with it, u still can use ur dodge for the ice or the slow, i don't really see why the invi pot is bad ?
      The main problem is the invisibility from death and we don't have that problem anymore with inv pot ? Ofc people will tell your position or whatever but it has always existed on official server
      I am completely against Invis. I myself do not really play with it and I have no idea what exactly to do with it. I realize that I can stun it with Stunsn. But I do not know. You can also use the Invi as if you were coming out of the revival. And then we have the same problem again ....
    • StriKz wrote:

The problem is that they won't forbid the macro or there won't be a single player.
      Thus me saying that it should be informed have the arena reset and everyone will pay on fair ground. Even you said that the only skill you see in the tournament is the first blood
    • IceIceBaby wrote:

Walhalla wrote:

That's exactly what I said xD and I did it with @Burn and it was the most fun I had at a tournament
      If I had to play vs Yoda, we would have played the same way. Because then you may see what you are doing wrong. And one or the other tip for the next time gets.
    • IceIceBaby wrote:

StriKz wrote:

Thus me saying that it should be informed have the arena reset and everyone will pay on fair ground. Even you said that the only skill you see in the tournament is the first blood
      HAHAHAHAHAAAHA +1
    • Deanerys wrote:

IceIceBaby wrote:

StriKz wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAAAHA +1
      Please it's implied that no one uses macros xD