Tournament Title

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• StriKz wrote:

@IceIceBaby Isn't bad at all ... He just doesn"t have really good eq so hard to do the diff in massive PvP
      AT LEAST HE DOESN'T DESOLATION TO PURIF HIM IN 1 VS 1 DOC 80 !!!!!!!!!!!! Hum hum.
      I already did with my no gear character hahaha
      @Vegito and you were there :p
      Bon répond discord enfoiré
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Vegito wrote:

Mdr roar mdr, i'm going holiday tomorrow so i wont be there for you for 1 week @Burn

xPJumper wrote:

putos tranquillo
      +1 tio, siempre tranquillo y siempre cansado y que cono queires que te digas mas
      tio no se si la gente de este servidor lo hace aposta pero cada vez que comentan algo dan ganas de insultarles XDDDDDDDD mira por ejemplo el subnormal ese de L2PXD ese mañana va a tener un accidente PUAHAHAHA
    • All this drama because the winner used macro but 2 other said that they used macro and no one seems to care?
      I absolutely agree that it's wrong but everyone is in the wrong not just Furby, leave macros behind and just use your hands...

And as @StriKz was saying ye it's a bit retarded how this is, but I will discuss what I think on that in the thread he just opened and so should you.
    • IceIceBaby wrote:

All this drama because the winner used macro but 2 other said that they used macro and no one seems to care?
      I absolutely agree that it's wrong but everyone is in the wrong not just Furby, leave macros behind and just use your hands...

And as @StriKz was saying ye it's a bit retarded how this is, but I will discuss what I think on that in the thread he just opened and so should you.
      But you are already aware that I played without anything in the beginning, right? And in the end just made it, to show that even with a macro I can not even get into the stunn. And the macro has done nothing like quickly press TAB and Fear ... What he used for a Macro, was a completely different league. And the worst of all. As a player as he thinks in the end even that they play well. Just like the Leya group last month. Thought too, they are the best of all. But never played myself ... I just say ridiculous.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Deanerys wrote:

IceIceBaby wrote:

All this drama because the winner used macro but 2 other said that they used macro and no one seems to care?

But you are already aware that I played without anything in the beginning, right? And in the end just made it, to show that even with a macro I can not even get into the stunn. And the macro has done nothing like quickly press TAB and Fear ... What he used for a Macro, was a completely different league. And the worst of all. As a player as he thinks in the end even that they play well. Just like the Leya group last month. Thought too, they are the best of all. But never played myself ... I just say ridiculous.
      But imagine that you would have won with the macro you used, then we would have this drama anyone cuz someone did it. The macros are the issue not the solution.
      There will always be people that think they are better than others having skill or not lol, kids will be kids.
    • IceIceBaby wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

IceIceBaby wrote:

But imagine that you would have won with the macro you used, then we would have this drama anyone cuz someone did it. The macros are the issue not the solution.There will always be people that think they are better than others having skill or not lol, kids will be kids.

I did not play with the macro at the beginning ... I had it first ... After that a few more times. But sometime it was not possible anymore. He had already led and I could not have gone out in the last few minutes. That's why I decided to try to come up with a macro. But even this was not possible with a macro ... Everything for the science.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • I already saw what you are explaining @Deanerys in another famous server.. well basically there is nothing to say, even with the fastest macro (tab+fear) u cant tab a no-tab ice or even a no-tab fear. You have not many chances to win against this and some people start to play bad because they see 0 fairplay from the opponent, getting nervous and making fails. Imagine that in another private server every mage who join in pauldron use no-tab, battle of skills :D Anything to add more, people who use these things should be ashamed even to play in my opinion.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.