2nd battle (+alike documents)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2nd battle (+alike documents)

1. Make ranged mobs hit in mele stance so the corpses arent far away from each other and the killings end with 1-2 aoes not 3-4 or individual hits
      2. Remove the ability of monsters to interrupt AOE ( and generally bar loading skills like buffs etc ) and also the ability to hit critical attacks and drop the player from his/her mount
      By the way number one would be useful in documents and the one example that shows it that i can come up is document 40, its hard to farm any mob besides trees and there are so many of that fiery shit sitting there that if their farming was easier more people could farm without having to get your pulls stolen or have any type of disagreements.

Just a tip to prevent quarrels etc
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure

The post was edited 1 time, last by WalkingArcher ().

• WalkingArcher wrote:

1. Make ranged mobs hit in mele stance so the corpses arent far away from each other and the killings end with 1-2 aoes not 3-4 or individual hits
      2. Let tears of goddess be dropped
      3. Remove the ability of monsters to interrupt AOE ( and generally bar loading skills like buffs etc ) and also the ability to hit critical attacks and drop the player from his/her mount

By the way number one would be useful in documents and the one example that shows it that i can come up is document 40, its hard to farm any mob besides trees and there are so many of that fiery shit sitting there that if their farming was easier more people could farm without having to get your pulls stolen or have any type of disagreements.

You can already make ez 25-30g/hour 2nd battle without adding the arcanes (chance to get good runes).
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

2. Let tears of goddess be dropped
      3. Remove the ability of monsters to interrupt AOE ( and generally bar loading skills like buffs etc ) and also the ability to hit critical attacks and drop the player from his/her mount

hope they not add this stupid idea. Holy, walking archer pls stop doing contributions, all your ideas are very bad. Sorry.
      When you pull right on Spots, you can kill easy and fast the mobs. And yes also the ranged ones.
    • Maybe you are just a better farmer dude and I dont get farming done as effectively as you do and my mistakes leave me unsatisfied with a couple of stuff like trying to do aoe 10 times or having to spend as much time as i did for the 90% of mobs for the rest 10% that in the end dont have anything on them :D . I just saw my struggles and I went like ' what if this was a part of the farming, that would be nice' and simply spoke my mind,making a thread in a category of the forum that literally says ''tell us if you think something is nice enough that we should consider the change'', and i just posted it without shaving it down to anyone's throat.If your ideas are better lets hear them, if you can help people solve problems like this, well do it. What you seem to do instead is calling me stupid when you yourself are so stupid you cant even write a sentence without making a ton of Grammar/Vocabulary mistakes.
    • I can answer in German, thats my main language. But then most of the people are not unterstand it. I have just the feeling, the people here are too lazy to farm. They wanted Autoloot, better spots of farming, more drops in all dungeons etc.
      I was thinking first the same why they are ranged mobs in second battle and yes it would be easier to farm, but i tried a few things and now i optimize the farming for me.
      Imagen there are only male mobs, everyone can write makro and afk farming then.
    • Walhalla wrote:

still no good idea.
      Bro can you tell me what it is that you see so useful into having your aoe interrupted from mobs then? and what makes it stupid and bad idea NOT TO HAVE TO TRY TO DO AOE 10 times or sth? You must have a reason, please share it with us. As I see things, its only annoying and there is no point to have such thing, prove me wrong. Its not like any change that is game breaking or noticeable or anything major that has to be tested and has to be decided after polls and agreements and thoughts etc etc
    • But if they add NPC on 2nd battle lets say for instance, while we all have 60 lvl chars we would never go out meaning the documents would lose their value cause they wouldnt be needed in that quantity.

But people always fail to see outside the box because by staying on the doc and making money faster and quicker and saving money from docs and being able to sell all the time the drops will make more money than the market of documents not to mention the hypocrisy on this since there are a lot of farmers who already stay on the document anyway by throwing the drops and they never leave, so adding this would just save some gold from them.

Whatever I support both ideas. Both NPC and NO NPC.