Quality of life change - when riding a mount you can't be critically striked by monster

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quality of life change - when riding a mount you can't be critically striked by monster

What do you think? 24
        I agree, it should be added (13) 54%
        I don't care about this, and would not care if it were added (0) 0%
        I don't agree but I agree with the alternative (1) 4%
        I think it should stay the way it is (10) 42%
      Hello,
      for some time I was thinking about a small change that would improve overall gameplay experience and would not impact the PvP and economy of the game.

Monsters get -100% chance for crit when attacking a player who is riding a mount.

Mounts are common and I'm sure that some of the players also get annoyed by this - situations when you are not farming the monsters but just passing by the spot, or getting the mosters to follow you a lot slower. Players who don't get annoyed, will not see difference, will not care about this change. Players who are annoyed by this would be thankful I think. I would be.

You may think that it is not a must and you are right. But it would be great if it were implemented to the game.

The alternative of this is to decrease the cooldown when you can get on a mount after you were critically striked. Right now it is about 18 seconds. It would be still annoying but hey, it is better.

edit: grammar
    • Yoda wrote:

In PVP Situations when someone run away through Monsters its a 50:50 game that the Hunter or the hunted get a Mount crit first.

There should be no change... maybe reduce the time.
      If the hunter follows the same path than the hunted, no mob will attack him pffff
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • I like the way it is.. its just that moment if u hunting some 1 and u just hope that a low lvl mob will crit that guy so u can kill him or u will be killed.. even if i try to run away, its still fun.. its like " comeee onn damn damn damn damn fck fck fck fck pleaase pleaase.... puh... close" its a game so dont take kills so serious nothing will happen so what :)
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Another alternative can be this one : No crits from monsters outside ardir gebra tyco and hesed. But I support removing the crit in all areas.I also wanna point out something. There is talk that it should stay the way it is bcs when someone is being chased down in pvp areas a monster's crit can provide a killing for you so you want it the way it is bcs u dont want to miss your killings, but remember that monsters can too hit you and that crit can also prevent you from getting a free kill (monsters return,or invi pot,or invi spell, or dodge, or monsters from the angle u are coming from ). So to me it doesnt affect the pvp since both the runner and the chaser get the same advantage.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure