World cup tournament event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World cup tournament event

Hello guys!

First of all it's a little bit like Shellfish's theme but it won't be exacly a valorian vs derion this time.

I was thinking about a fun event that could be done for world cup 2018 oppening that is planned on the 16th of juin, it falls on a saturday.
      How about a big tournament where teams of 5v5 or 7v7 fight for there respectif countries. Derion and valorians will work together so that there country will win the 4ancient cup *lol*

Germans, italiens, french, spanish, pollish, cz and all other people choose the people that will represent them for a tournament with rewards like country cloak for the winner team and all type of other rewards.

People that would have voted for there team (on forum for exemple) will get a special prize if the team that represents them wins.

It's obvious that some people will cry about eq > skill so how about putting everyone on tournament +24 gear ?

What does everyone think about it ?
      Thank's for reading
      Burn
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • xHunter wrote:

Not every country has enough players to participate and even if it has 5 or 7 they can't really make a proper team to participate with ( lack of priests or other classes for example) and will not be fun for everybody.
      We have many main countries.

Germany, France, Greece, Polland, czech republic, Greece, England, Hungary and Italy
      (well i guess it should be called a european cup)

I know there's 2-3 players that are from Romania
      There must be a little bit of portuguese people

And why wouldn't they bring there friends from official servers then? It would make more players on server

The post was edited 2 times, last by Burn ().

• Burn wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Not every country has enough players to participate and even if it has 5 or 7 they can't really make a proper team to participate with ( lack of priests or other classes for example) and will not be fun for everybody.
      We have many main countries.
      Germany, France, Greece, Polland, czech republic, Greece, England, Hungary and Italy
      (well i guess it should be called a european cup)

I know there's 2-3 players that are from Romania
      There must be a little bit of portuguese people

And why wouldn't they bring there friends from official servers then? It would make more players on server
      Main countries? What does even that "main" mean lol

Im all out for a romania/portugal team tho ahahah
    • Que me estas contando desgraciado? QUE COÑO ME ESTAS CONTANDO PUTO FRANCHUTE DE LOS COJONES, A VER DESOLATION ABORTO DE SIMIO me estas diciendo... me estas diciendo amigo payaso... que quieres hacer un puto torneo si el 80% de este servidor son alemanes desgraciado? ANDA MIRA COGE TE VAS A LA RAMBLA DE BARCELONA Y TE PONES A HACER TRENZAS PARA LAS NIÑAS A SI EVITARAS DE COMENTAR GILIPOLLECES COMO ESAS mamarracho que eres un mamarracho DIOS ES QUE HAY QUE SER IMBECIL MACHO SI LA MAYORIA SON ALEMANES, FRANCHUTES, POLACOS.. MEH A LA MIERDA TODOS QUE OS FOLLEN.

Burn wrote:

Hello guys!

First of all it's a little bit like Shellfish's theme but it won't be exacly a valorian vs derion this time.

I was thinking about a fun event that could be done for world cup 2018 oppening that is planned on the 16th of juin, it falls on a saturday.
      How about a big tournament where teams of 5v5 or 7v7 fight for there respectif countries. Derion and valorians will work together so that there country will win the 4ancient cup *lol*

Germans, italiens, french, spanish, pollish, cz and all other people choose the people that will represent them for a tournament with rewards like country cloak for the winner team and all type of other rewards.

People that would have voted for there team (on forum for exemple) will get a special prize if the team that represents them wins.

It's obvious that some people will cry about eq > skill so how about putting everyone on tournament +24 gear ?

What does everyone think about it ?
      Thank's for reading
      Burn
    • Greg wrote:

What are you telling me, unfortunate? WHAT ARE YOU COUNTING ME, YOU ARE HAVING TO TELL ME PUTO FRANCHUTE DE LOS COJONES, TO SEE DESOLATION ABORTO DE SIMIO, you are telling me ... you are telling me friend clown ... that you want to do a fucking tournament if 80% of this server Are Germans unfortunate? WALK LOOKS GOES TO THE RAMBLA OF BARCELONA AND YOU PUT ON BRAIDING FOR GIRLS IF YOU AVOID TO COMMENT GILIPOLLECES LIKE THOSE MARRIAGE YOU'RE A BULLFIGHT GOD IS THAT YOU MUST BE IMBECIL MALE IF MOST ARE GERMAN, FRANCHUTES, POLACOS .. MEH TO SHIT ALL THAT YOU FUCK.
      you cry all the time that if you bring your spanish guild on server it will break it, where is it bff you useless rat

Otherwise go in french team mdr

• Dooms wrote:

Main countries? What does even that "main" mean lol
      Im all out for a romania/portugal team tho ahahah
      I mean that from those countries there's already many people and enought to make a vote the others just have to find there teams on other servers from there respectif country.

That will make publicity for 4Ancient too cause if everyone is in tournament state (full +24) it will only count as skill and teamplay and that will attract people from countries with low number that have low levels so more chances in team selections and motivate them to start the game for real if they had the fun.

Isn't that correct or am i completely wrong @AncientCompiler @Syntax @SwiperDE @Shellfish

(On a second thought, team selections sound very complicated especially for germans cause they are quite a lot.)

• Hello,

I had already a summer event in mind but this sounds pretty fun aswell.

What do you think about widening the scope, though? Making it more into a global challenge than a country-based one.
      For example: 3 Teams from Europe West, 3 Teams from Europe North/East and 2 Teams from countries outside of Europe?

Shouldn't that bring more fairness for team selection?

What about the rewards? Do you have anything other than country cloaks in mind?

Kind regards,
      [SGM] Shellfish
    • Shellfish wrote:

For example: 3 Teams from Europe West, 3 Teams from Europe North/East and 2 Teams from countries outside of Europe?

Shouldn't that bring more fairness for team selection?
      The original idea was to have people play the country of their true nationality, thus making this impossible.
      But since some countries don't even have enough people we could do it like this: The team captain has to have the nationality of the team but the rest of the members don't have to. That way everyone that wants to have their country represented could do it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by IceIceBaby ().

• Hi again everyone,

Otherwise a guildvsguild sounds nice too?
      7 members vs 7 members with the same gear. But that guild has to have an active statue in territory wars/castle wars and all players at least lvl 90 minimum.

Guild leaders add the name of there guild and qualified players on an official thread made by a member of the team and gamble will be made to see who fights versus who first and depending on the number of guilds tournament time will last longer and more divertising for the public. Players will be able to bet and all people that will have been watching the streaming on twitch or people that would have participated all get interessing rewards. Sounds fairplay.

There are many big guilds like Pollish Terror, YouGotOwnedBy, Nerv, eQual, LeaveOutAllTheRest, Syndicate, Nebula, Can't Stanchon the Melanchon, DankeMerkel, LaVilleCompagnie and maybe other guilds that could make there come back who knows.

Hope you like the idea :thumbup:
      Burn