HUD/UI/CHAT Scaling/Size

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HUD/UI/CHAT Scaling/Size

Hey dear 4Ancient Team!

As someone, who got rly bad eyes I want to request something like a HUD SIZE scaling, that we can change manualy by the options.
      For me and some other players it is realy hard to read the chat and HUD and we have to keep the distance between our face and the screen rly short :|

Skillbar HUD size at the moment:

And how it could look after u changed the HUD-Sclaing/Size:

Some people may say "that´s unnecessary" but for human beeings like me and some others it would help SO MUCH!

Important for us:

• Chat
      • Skillbar
      • Bags/Inventory
      • Auctioneer
      • The bar on the bottom right

Not that important but much appreciated:

• Chat - Bubbles while talking
      • The HP Bars:

I´m a player who spended and will spend money to the server,- would love to get something back like this :saint: <3

Greetings

Lucurryo :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lucurryo: Neue Infos hinzugefügt ().

• i alrdy tryed to lower the resolution.

After setting it to a lower one, I am not able to click on any button anymore since the mouse is kinda on another position then it should be.

You can try it by lowering the resolution in the client be4 u start the game and try to click on the login button after u entered ur password, will not work :/

I would be fine with a lower resolution if they don't offer a change of the size of the Had/UI but it doesn't work sadly.
    • Exactly as Lucurryo said, i have a problem reading chat or even to see how much money do i have.
      Normally i was playing with 1920 x 1080 resolution with fullscreen and it was fine, on this server i cant even change resolution being in full screen, its going back to default one which is 2880 x 1620 for me. After going back to default, resolution button is not working anymore, simply cant click, no resolutions appearing. I can only go into Window mode and then pick smaller resolution, but then i found it laggy with more ppl on the screen, and its only changing size of the window, not resolution itself.

That would be great if you make scalling ui or just repair resolution changing :P