After lvl90 rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After lvl90 rewards

I just reached lvl90 finally and got the 10 tincs and 20 seren potions and the 20 forumals and 1000BP, but I was thinking it would be cool if you could level up the 90 to just 90 again and get the same rewards. Just so level 90 isn't like "wasted". So when you kill a monster you get the exp or use the chocolates.

Discord: MOTHXR#7576
      In-game: Derion main
      Derion - Banned/Ella
      Valorian - Rafaela/Aerial
    • MOTHXR wrote:

I just reached lvl90 finally and got the 10 tincs and 20 seren potions and the 20 forumals and 1000BP, but I was thinking it would be cool if you could level up the 90 to just 90 again and get the same rewards. Just so level 90 isn't like "wasted". So when you kill a monster you get the exp or use the chocolates.
      1000BP is a lot mate, it's 8g mostly. tincs 8, formulas 2g. that makes 18g.
      You need approximatively 3-4 chocolates to level up 89-90. 2.5g by chocolate that means for 10g by day. You win 8g by sleeping in keter or Markut.

Edit: Chocolates are easely gainable in batlle of gebra or document war too.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name